Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad I got to watch Josh, I understand that not even the Maassives deserve to have all that 'work' taken away from them. Asswipe is still a greasy little man and now smirking like he was so so smart to get his channel back. Bring on the wet pull ups and your disgusting wife stuck in chairs ..rah rah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They missed deleting these…maybe we’ll get some new Tattlers. 😈😂

IMG_7926.jpeg
IMG_7927.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Be on your best behavior, everyone. Someone push the potted plants around to temporarily hide the Naughty Corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Loved this comment today…

View attachment 2809461
I've said that from the beginning, he's not fathering a diagnosis. He should have named it Fathering Abbie. But he won't change it. Look at how many videos he had with Autism in the title. "Autistic girl" this and that. All Abbie ever was and will be to them is a means to an income. That was apparent from the beginning.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
duck that! 😂🤣😂
Pass those drinks around and let’s slay some humpers!
🐽WEE🐽
The Maassives are welcome to the party too.
❤
Hopefully they’ll come and see the truth about the Maassives. And take it back to spread among their kind. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Crap! I was so wrong and you guys were right. I'm not going to watch their comeback vlog. I can't stomach their arrogance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just remembered something Asshat said in one of his crying vlogs about how tech savvy he is. He mentioned the email address he responded to was [email protected]. none of my work emails have ever been just my first name - it's usually some combination of first and L

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just remembered something Asshat said in one of his crying vlogs about how tech-savvy he is. He mentioned the email address he responded to was [email protected]. none of my work emails have ever been just my first name - it's usually some combination of first and L
Ha! I am used to scammers. I process payroll and I get emails pretending to be one of our employees telling me they want to change their direct deposit. I never make a change just off of an email. I talk directly to the person. I wonder if Asa ever talked to a live person in his endeavor to bring this cool gaming software to his FA viewers. :unsure: I never open files unless I am 100% sure of who sent them to me regardless if it is business or personal. NEVER!!! And you're right, you always need to look at the email address even if it looks like it is from someone you know or you do business with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Any guesses what will Ass do with the FOMO FA channel now that the Ripple one is back?

Another YouTuber I follow urged their viewers to stop duplicating their videos and reposting as fan pages as they received notice/warning from YT for multiple postings of the same videos.

Maybe he'll change it to Fathering (self-diagnosed) ADHD. I betcha he won't shut that down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.