Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
In the FB comments for Fathering Autism, someone is saying that Big Ps YT has also been hacked!
It has!

More Maass and Isaiah Maass are the only ones left standing.
---
FireShot Capture 103 - (4) Facebook - www.facebook.com.png

Wow.

Our Youtube expert, everyone. PP&P and FA use the same Google account.
What did you click, Atha???

And on top of this, he's got to deal with the scammers absolutely swarming him on Facebook in the comments at the same time too!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So they want to pay Abbie $25 an hr.
So how does that work?
Say she's featured for 15 mins a vlog.
Does that mean that Abbie earns $6.25 per vlog, and they pocket the rest?! Reap all the benefits that vlog gives them?
They are so freaking shady lol

• Angry
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Asa said the hackers wanted his platform and his viewers. Once again, Asa is inflating the worth of his channel. The hackers may have targeted channels with large subscriber numbers but let's face it, most of his viewers have the minds of a potato.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
GB ended up with a $164.00 fine, on top of the fees he already had to pay. He plead nolo contendere to infraction, which means that he knows that he is guilty but wants to not plead guilty. His insurance (in Mommy and Daddy’s name, that Abbie pays for) will definitely go up on a plea like this!

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
"I'll forget about you after my first cup of coffee" then proceeds to spend hours leaving multiple comments across various threads. Like damn, even the most active posters here only post two or three times a day.

Priss already told us that she and her mom talk about "haters" every day, so the whole "We don't even think about you trolls" argument is bunk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I’m sticking around to see what happens next to these grifters. I have been here since December 2019 and I would love to see them get what they deserve. I would also like to see Abbie get whatever justice she can, even though she won’t realize it.

• Heart
Minimal eye contact with the camera throughout AssA’s YT accounts “hacked” video. He did admit he thought he was negotiating for a sponsorship with a gaming company that supports the user to stream the games from an iPad instead of having to always use a PC. He said he was excited about the opportunity and thought his audience would enjoy it.

i’ve only watched half the video so may have missed additional material. Ironically he said, “Financially this is massive!“ Tears throughout his broadcast. He hasn’t consistently kept backup files of his vlogs in a couple of years. His Plan B is building a new account and editing (hmmm) original vlog backup files from 2017-2022. (This may present more opportunities to edit Abbie out?)

Hes said their Google account controlled their house lights, house cameras, (I assume their HVAC) and client access to their NC rental. Renters had already texted him that they couldn’t get in. I would imagine he controlled the NC HVAC from an app, too. He complained that he was tired, up very late overnight and had to turn off light switches “like cavemen.” Poor, poor, pitiful man.

Financially this is MaAssive!

View attachment 2803375
Dont think we will be seeing any date nights at expensive restaurants anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lizaable90

VIP Member
This has GOT to piss Asshat off to no end!!! I just seen that there was new paperwork filed by the lawyer last week in the guardianship case and it wasn't sealed yet... Here is the court monitored answer!! So, now Maass Media has to pay Abbie! Yay! I only hope that it is being looked after with more eyes!
Also, why is it being placed into an ABLE account, unless the ABLE account is linked to the trust? Why not place the funds into her trust account? I don't get that, unless there is no trust...

PS. GB goes to court on Thursday for his wreck..

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 8.30.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 8.30.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 8.34.05 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
The other thing that amuses me is that I just know that Fat Boy is thinking I bet those Tattle hags are having a field day! On that front he is dead right.

• Haha
  • Heart
A couple things about Izzy's accidents.
Funny how Ass wanted to make sure and say that GB was rear-ended & totally not his fault. Hmmm...he never really said what happened in the at-fault accident...when Izzy careened into a vehicle and injured someone....
And GB is such a DAMN BABY he's how old? 22/23??? And he cries and calls daddy. Can you picture him at the accident scene..."I gotta call my daddy and have him tell me what to do...and ask him where my insurance card is too..."
Sorry but I can't stand him.
I dont believe a word Fat Boy said about this latest accident. I bet Bidet Boi slammed on the brakes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Pig's panicked face when the hair dresser asks how to sign back "you're welcome" after Abbie signs "thank you". Instead of teaching that for an acquaintance/stranger that a thank you sign is the appropriate response, Pig forces the hug. WTF....

• Angry
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I am DEAD! 🤣🤣
Lord I can't wait to get home and dive into all this!
I'm so excited guyths!
It's like Tattle Christmas!
@RocketQueen
You and me both!! 🤣😂😂
I've missed you! ♥
I've missed everyone! 😘
I'm not even a lurker anymore here, I'm just a pop-in once-in-a-while person when something grabs my attention and something came across my FB feed last night that did just that, ASSA whining!! 🤪:LOL:

Speaking of ASSA, here is a blast from the past in my Photoshop creations FA vault!! :LOL:
I do miss making these on a regular basis! 😁

BigPholdingASSa.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Pig is taking her anger and frustration about the court thing out on Abbie. She's a sly, passive aggressive cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

PMFMSlime

I watched his crying video. He is devastated. Seemed insulted he had to use light switches. I’m dying of laughter. Why would people do this? Asks pig. Uhhh. The same reason you grifters do it. $$

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Piggy, tell us again how much you love yourself and don't care about your weight. These are two videos right above and below one another. One is a vlog that Fathering Autism did. The other video is one Pig did. Can you see how different she looks in the filtered compared to the non-filtered? That is a huge difference. She is such a liar. She is dangerous with her little act she plays of being dumb and the other gaslighting, manipulation, and liar side.

View attachment 2793757
Remember when she started gaining the weight back, and Asa said it wasn't weight gain but his wide angle lens? 😂 😂

• Haha