Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Speaking of Maass’s meatloaf - has anyone seen ‘Beef’ on Netflix? Just finished it - wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

PMFMSlime

I’ll give tubby my address in exchange for his. I’ve never been convicted of a crime in my life. I’m currently working with a group demanding legislation on child exploitation. I’m ready. Contact me Fatass and PMFM. None of us understand your angle. You are EXPLOITING. You are mad someone is stealing your exploitation money.
---
I’ve made it clear. I’m working on legislation. I’m not a bigwig but it matters. Any more people with the masses because I call them out, the Dougherty people. I’m looking for US abusers to present at forums. I like it when they harass me. I make a slideshow of it. I’ve never talked to Rena whoeverthefucksheis. I don’t communicate. I think the kitty found me but I regularly delete people I don’t interact with. Kitty, readd me.

I am not concerned about people outside the US. I need these fools to present. It has to be legislated. In the meantime it’s a disaster.

I know I’m a random poster. I finally have a forum. My number one is is the Massives. My number two is that Dougherty freak. My number three is not American. I want examples.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

PMFMSlime

I’m not done. Rena, don’t. I’ll find out who you are. I have a retainer with my attorney. Let’s go!!!! I know you’re reading here. Your appearance looks like one of my Kentucky cousins (I’m from Kentucky). I have no problems making you sorry.

Attachments

Reactions: 3