Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
And the hackers are now hitting the Fathering Autism FB account. This is too funny!

1709878003234.png

1709878119070.png

---
They just lost 1K subs. I'm watching their social blade results in real time.

1709878323597.png

1709878353756.png

---
The humpers are cunsernd.

1709878611240.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi GB! Just so ya know, I gifted you that title! 😂😂

22 years old, living in garage.
Eating your parents food, driving your parents cars, using the gaming PC and cameras they bought you...what are you so proud of?
Not even responsible enough to pay the ticket for the accident you were at fault for, a stagnant YT channel, and your only subs are from FA, hoping to see your sister.
Life is going to smack you in the face sooner than you think. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Bogey

VIP Member
This whole thing probably started when Pig opened an email from a Saudi prince promising her a lifetime supply of cheese if she wired him money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Confession:
I’m a Percillerpotamus.
I love jury duty. 😂
I’ve only been summoned once years ago. There was a murder case going on at the time. Some guy shot his wife in a tanning salon. I wanted on that jury so bad. No such luck. I did get picked for a theft of property over $5K case, so I was appeased. I am too damn nosey for my own good. I want to hear all the details. Percillerpants would be hating her life though. No phones. Lots of waiting….sitting in small chairs….and there is no courtroom buffett. No jury sharkcootchie boards. She would be miserable. I hope she gets another summons, gets picked and the trial goes on for 6 months.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
One final thought this morning, and then I will quit posting like a maniac. 😂
I am curious to see how much new content will be peppered in with these throwback, re-edited vlog uploads.
How does one post a video of cute, little Abigail in 2017 and then fast forward to Sweet Girl shredding magazines and refusing to exit the vehicle in 2024?
It is going to be interesting. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bogey

VIP Member
1000027663.jpg

Oh this live was rich!!
- I don't do this for the money, I'm about empowering people
- I am not successful because I had a YT channel going in, Asa doesn't put my stuff on fathering autism
- there is nothing shady about the company
- I don't care if people make fun of my weight, because I can take it and it means they are not making fun of you

Why do you even do this???? Because you are a fat, lazy con artist that refuses to have a real, dignified career and living off the back of your IDD daughter doesn't keep you up at night.

She is a vile twat!!

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I need to vent more.

- How would Abbie earning money now disqualify her from SSI & Medicaid "in the future" as they're claiming in that response? That's not how it works.
- I'm not gonna fuss about the SSI thing. $941/month is a pitiful stipend for a disabled person's needs. It's pathetic. Means testing at the level it's at now is fucking pathetic. She's disabled, she's never gonna be un-disabled, she deserves $941/month and more regardless. But instead of using their "platform" to advocate for softer places to land and disability awareness and things that would actually be beneficial to the disabled community, these grifting fucks do everything they can to hide the fact that they've been receiving government benefits for Abbie for many years while at the same time lecturing viewers about how taking government benefits is bad and they would NEVER.
- At this point what does she need Medicaid for? She doesn't have regular therapy. She barely goes to the doctor. She doesn't seem to get dental care. They can afford to get her, using the money she earns as part of the social media enterprise, regular insurance through the Marketplace to cover her 4-5 times a year doctor visits. They can afford to buy, using the money she earns, the incontinence products she needs. They can do what a family with, for example, two lawyers as parents would do in this situation.
(everyone should have universal healthcare but we don't, and the Maasses love to hate on gOvErNmEnT bEnEfItS so live in the world you want, fuckfaces.)
- Isn't she on a Medicaid waiver? Doesn't that still carry over?
- When they're bankrupt and/or dead just go through the process for SSI & Medicaid again. It's a pain in the ass but it's not Sisyphean. She's already determined. If she's got a massive trust fund like they claim there would be plenty of money to support her for a few months while SSI/Medicaid gets up and running again.
- I swear these fuckers have been ranting for years about never taking government benefits and not bothering to hide their disgust at people who do and look at them. Just fucking look at them.

• Heart
  • Angry
LONG POST ALERT
I'm stuck sick in bed with strep but tried my best to type out a summary/transcript of the live Assa did. I apologize for any grammatical errors or if any sentences don't quite make sense...i was typing and watching his live all the while trying to eat my blue raspberry popsicle lol
  1. More Maass is connected to the same google account like the other two pages were. That account has been suspended for suspicious activity but even if he wanted to log in and post on it he can’t because he lost access to it when his google account was hacked.
  2. Believes it was done by hackers who steal accounts and then sell them so that they have all your subscribers etc
  3. He says that it “Doesn’t mean its gone forever”…(looks down and repeats sadly) “hopefully” a couple times
  4. Says it is crazy to think the biggest tech company in the world can’t just hit a button and give you your account back
  5. As a content creator he has an “inside guy’ at youtube but they are not tech support they just help you get your email to the right inbox. Says tech support just keeps sending him the same over link to recover his account over and over and that that link requires you to log into your account to recover your account. (side note: i think this is going to be his biggest issue, its not that his youtube was hacked it was that his google aka his email for everything was hacked so anytime he will try and reset anything it will just send it to the email the hackers have)
  6. Says his actions were what caused this as he had been talking to a company about a sponsorship (then says apparently this has happened to quite a few people according to twitter. Sponsorship was for a gaming company so that “you could play a game on your iPad that’s living on your pc, so its all stored on your pc but you can stream it to your phone or iPad. its a really cool thing and this company used to be legit. and i knew about it and i play video games and i thought maybe some of my viewers would think this is cool. so i was flirting a bit like what do you have to offer maybe we’ll do a bit”
  7. they sent him example contracts, sponsored videos from other creators (says it was actors?), “I’m really savvy with not getting hacked, I am always on my game, even the email address was from that site”
  8. He downloaded the software to his pc (he says this all condescendingly) because that’s what you would do you would try out the software. “I’m not going to pitch anything to you guys for a sponsor video that isn’t good. but what i downloaded was basically a trojan horse (pause here to laugh hysterically) i mean I’m kinda of speculating but i mean it happened like in a couple hours afterward” he didn’t get any notification of malware etc
  9. mentions link on this video he has a new channel he and cilla talked about it and they might get the channel back “it could happen but problem is he has seen a ton of horror stories from other creators where it never happens. if they delete it there is nothing that can be done. right now the videos are hidden, so i can get back in then it will take a crap ton of work (dude it would literally take you sitting on the couch clicking buttons on your phone lol) but yeah so there is a possibility. In the meantime i am committed were are calling it REMASTERING”. *shows 3 hard drives that are 5 terabytes each says they are from late 2017 to late 2022.
  10. Talks about “like an idiot” he stopped backing up his videos cuz he would have to buy more hard drives and would he even ever use/need this content again
  11. Takes a second and gets himself good and emotional, lots of weird voice cracking, and throat clearing then says “this is the only part that gets me…my plan when i was an old man was I could pull up our youtube channel and you know like see (weird throat clearing, really scrunching eyes to try to get any tears, reaches for his girl boss black stanley tumbler) see us when we were young you know? and that stuff doesn’t live on youtube now so i have these (shows hard drives again) so i am reeediting old footage, i have four of these so 20 terabytes of old footage.”
  12. Says he started to re edit because he doesn’t know what else to do because it is in other peoples hands right now and its tough (basically pokes himself in his eye and wipes away invisible tear)
  13. Talks about its 7 years of a lot of work but more importantly its the memories. He than leans back in chair and puts hands through air “Financially its massive, like you guys its massive cause when they have your google account they have your ad revenue too. its a big deal”. * oddly enough when he is reflecting on the financial loss he actually looks like he is legitimately upset..shocking
  14. says its weird cause this is his job, says “he was talking to a guy today and i was its like you take, i sit in my office and i got like my editing set up and I’ve got my cameras and its like and i don’t have a job and i know i still have facebook and i still have you guys. love you guys but you know, i started off as (points over to where i assume cilla is off screen and brings back the voice crack) priscilla is getting emotional in there makes me emotional” they banter about how its like when one person yawns and everyone does. “but i started off as youtuber” *then while he’s in the middle of his emotional moment, finally has a little bit of wet eyes priscilla in a monotone VERY non emotional voice says “i just want to know why they did this” *laughing at this point because she’s clearly not emotional haha. He responds “to make money, so they sell the channel and other people buy them. its to make money.”
  15. *he then gets a little more animated almost annoyed. “i have everything on google like last night we couldn’t even turn off the likes we had to walk around and like push buttons like caveman you know? Cause we have a smart home devices and stuff. Our cameras, like nothing is working i have to set everything up on a new google account. and you may ask why would you put all your eggs in one basket? i couldn’t imagine have multiple google accounts. that’s wild.”
  16. Says the people staying at their air bnb can’t access the online guest book *the horrors!
  17. Says go subscribe to new channel the new videos will go there, he will also post on facebook DONT WORRY! says he is doing this cause best case scenario this could take a couple weeks, days or months. says doesn’t matter where you watch it just subscribe just do it!
  18. new channel is fathering autism but space between fathering and autism now
  19. Someone in live chat asks if they need to unsubscribe he says “no you’re not in any danger at all, they just want to make money like technically they could’ve gotten into my PayPal, my bank account, my amazon they could’ve done anything they wanted with access to my google account but all they did was steal my youtube channel”
  20. reiterates the financial hit is huge but at the end of the day its the memories *starts the weird voice break thing again, also he keeps saying its the memories but before it was awareness so he basically admits this is just a channel of his crappy home videos lol
  21. says a lot of the stuff on his drives are not edited so its a lot of work but its kinda fun *someone on live says its a community* he responds “yeah its a community too its so much deeper, its a community that we created” **abbie enters doing hand up to mouth with noises** says “not everyone watches every day but just once in a blue moon and we will probably never see those people again because it won’t pop up for them, we have 730,000 subscribers but only get 50000 views per video because obviously 99.9% of people don’t watch every video”
  22. Abbie asks to go for a ride he gives her kiss on cheek
  23. talks about how facebook is too hard to take from cuz it is not a search engine like youtube and that those videos are in square format cuz that’s what facebook likes. youtube doesn’t so its not a viable option.
  24. says he appreciates all the support
  25. going to put youtube video up on that channel explaining everything in case anyone stumbles upon it and is confused what is going on, says its fun to get to remaster the old videos taking the old content and making it fresh. “is making new old content” but with better music and editing.
  26. Looks at phone, gets email from youtube, complains again they can’t just hit a button then says “this is the fourth team we’ve been transferred to to handle this. by the way there’s got to be a dozen or two creators dealing with it right now that we know of from this same hack and you tube has no idea what there doing. * abbie enters frame again putting head in front of assa blocking camera he says i love you but were not going for a ride right now I’m almost done and then we will do something
  27. Abbie is offscreen but making noise
  28. i think he is answering live viewer questions,
  29. he reiterates they do it to make money and take your ad revenue
  30. says if you have any questions feel free to ask
  31. *reads a comment and proceeds to put on the voice crack voice* “don’t say stuff like “we got you”that just makes me emotional (priscilla laughs in background)”
  32. says not a cyber attack it was soooo legit wishes he could show them the link it was crazy
  33. “so pots pans and Priscilla his also attached to that same email. to the same google account so is more maass. so all that stuff, when they took over priscillas channel i really quickly whens in and downloaded all the videos from more moass so at least i would have those, but i don’t have those from priscillas channel. Fortunately, i think most of her cooking videos are on here *holds up those damn hard drives again* like most of her recipes and stuff because you know most of that stuff is older because she hasn’t uploaded as much recently”
  34. tells everyone to be careful clicking on links especially on facebook there’s always so many scammers in the comments, like “oh i love your smile i want to talk to you, that’s not a really person that’s a fake person don’t fall for any of that”
  35. Says he was duped. “they had actual contracts like actual freaking contracts, example contracts so that i could see ahead which is not uncommon when you’re doing a sponsored video they’ll send you like an example contract, they sent me the terms of it, they cc’d someone who’s email matched the website they were promoting” *he seems big mad someone could have fooled him but is trying not to show it
  36. gonna start over in case they don’t get it back “plan for the best prepare for the worst”
  37. says he has “one video ready to go its really cute that’s the one benefit of this is that he gets to reedit this footage and see stuff from like 2017 and you know create new things out of it its really fun”
  38. don’t unfollow or unsubscribe from old channel in case he gets it back
  39. hackers what his platform, viewers and channel
  40. Thanks everyone for the support means the world to them
  41. “Isaiahs account are on his own stuff but his facebook was hacked 6 months ago and my moms facebook was hacked too, someone stole her facebook from her its so bad”
  42. says “make sure you have two factor authenticator on the reason mine didn’t work was because they actual access to my computer because of the trojan horse that was download they were on my web browser using my computer…so he didn’t get any alert”
  43. Says “if you ever need any tips on what not to do to ask. i feel so dumb. i hate being duped man, its so so bad. Uh yes they take all of our ad, so all the money we make off of youtube and our subscribers like our channels size has an impact on their reach so they can put their videos up and try to scam people with their bitcoin cap or whatever they’re doing.”
  44. The people “arent just being malicious its for financial reasons they want money out of it”
  45. Bye guys love you, appreciate you, you’re the best see you on the new channel”

Crazy to think he was taken down by a Trojan Horse when 22 years ago if he had just worn a Trojan none of this would have transpired. Also as CoffeeMom said I agree that I don’t think he is doing this to get out of paying Abbie. Say his channel makes $20,000 a month and out of that he has to pay her $4000, he still is bringing in a profit of $16,000. Majority of which is passive income from old videos people are just rewatching. I doubt he would miss out on $16,000 to save $4000. To get his new channel back to the point where he would be making that would take a long long time. Say it takes him a year to get numbers up, get on the favourable side of the algorithm, be able to monetize his videos again and get enough videos up to get passive income. And in that year it averages out to $10,000 a month so a total of $120,000, in that same year his old channel after paying Abbie her $4000 a month would still net him $192,000. That would be a pay cut (after paying out Abbie) of $72,000. I just don’t ever see him doing that. Also the tides are changing on YouTube with family vlogging and legislation. He managed to get lucky when autism was the buzz word on YouTube then it turned to child toy review channels then slime channels etc etc. He won’t be able to build like he did before and people will get confused and lose interest when he posts videos jumping between 2017 and present day. Not to mention they will be able to see quite clearly the decline in Abbie. Last thing, I love how he says he can’t work now…but his “job” aka hobby was to film Abbie and the family, edit it that night and post it the next day….why isn’t he filming today to edit tonight? Also I believe he was in a rage when this all went down. other wise he would’ve taped himself dealing with all of it and learning about his channels being taken. He could’ve pinned it to his new channel, between the tears, the heart break and the inside view of this all going down his followers would've ate it out of his hand. But instead he was too consumed with the unjustness of this world…aka having to manually flip a light switch off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I wish I knew more about this ABLE account but you seem to know how they work. This Court Monitor is supposedly working in Abbie's best interest. Why would they include in their report something that would jeopardize benefits for Abbie? If Abbie goes over the $100k limit it just means her benefits would be suspended until she dropped below the limit again, right? What little I have read, it doesn't mean she would lose the benefits forever which is how the response to the Court Monitors report is written from the Maassholes lawyer. Nothing they do is in the best interest for Abbie so I want to believe their lawyer is trying to avoid Abbie getting any percentage. It would kill them if they lost control of their precious money and were forced to give Abbie a portion of what is made on social media. Two of the most despicable people I have ever seen.
Lost post alert!!

An ABLE account is a special type of savings account for disabled (per the Social Security Administration) people in the US.

It's separate from a Trust, which is a legal entity of sorts that holds assets like money, property, vehicles, investments, art, collectibles, anything with value in a kind of limbo generally for tax and/or inheritance purposes. Rather than John Smith owning a house and a bank account with $1 million in it, the Smith Family Trust owns those things with John Smith as the "trustee," or the person who can use and make decisions about those things. When John Smith dies, the Trust document will list the person(s) who will receive those things afterwards without having to pay taxes on them.
Example: John & Mary Smith own 3 houses, 1000 shares of Amazon stock, 15 pieces of antique furniture, and various bank accounts with $5 million in stages of liquid cash such as savings, checking retirement, and CD. They visit a lawyer and set up a living trust. Now, instead of those items being solely owned by John and Mary, they're "owned" by the Smith Family Trust with John and Mary in charge of all decisions regarding those things. Say John and Mary die in a car crash. They have 3 children. Those children are listed in the trust document as the beneficiaries, and John and Mary have outlined in the trust that each child gets a house, 1/3 of the stocks, 1/3 of the cash assets in the bank, and that the antique furniture is to be divvied up equally or sold with the money being divided equally. All three children receive all of those assets without having to pay taxes on them or mess around with probate court. It's hassle-free and tax-free. It also keeps John's affair partner and illegitimate daughter from having any access to the money; they're not named as a beneficiary in the trust so they have no claim to the money or property.
A Special Needs Trust works in a somewhat similar fashion in that money, properties, etc are held specifically for the use of a disabled adult as set up by their parent/s, grandparent/s, or other specified caregiver/s. Let's say John and Mary set up a SNT containing a small house, $500k in cash, and another $1 million in high-interest investments. Those assets can only be used for the care of the beneficiary: Jane Smith, the disabled adult daughter of John & Mary. Jane lives in the house. The cash pays for her food, house maintenance, leisure activities, and other costs of dailing living. The interest earned on the investments replenishes the cash available as long as they stick to a careful budget. Jane is moderately autistic - enough that she can't work a typical full time job but not so much that she needs round the clock care. Jane also has kidney disease. Her medical bills are potentially enormous and would completely drain her daily living funds if it weren't for disability Medicaid. She needs some in-home nursing care for things like taking her meds, maybe dialysis, IV hydration, just a variety of things. The Special Needs Trust allows Jane to live comfortably while still being able to have her significant medical needs supported by the state via Medicaid. Once John and Mary, Jane's parents, pass away she'll be able to access additional in-home supportive care that her parents had been providing such as help with meals, transportation, cleaning, and so on.

Being disabled in the US is almost always a poverty setence unless your family is very rich. To be able to access Social Security (SSI), SNAP (food stamps), Medicaid, some housing programs, some types of Medicare, Medicaid waivers, and other vital programs to help disabled people survive day to day you cannot have any reasonable amount of money in the bank. The limit can be as low as $2000. You literally lose access to these programs for doing the responsible thing and saving some money.
An ABLE account allows for a more reasonable savings without affecting vital programs for disabled people. There's still a limit, but benefits start getting reduced at a balance of $100,000 for the bare minimum SSI cash benefit. The funds in an ABLE account can only be used for the benefit of the disabled person - similar restrictions to SSI cash benefits - so it's not a free for all, but it does allow for a more reasonable amount of savings.
Example: John and Mary Smith are lower middle-class office workers who share a car. They own a house that Mary received via inheritance. They budget carefully and live modestly but are one major car repair away from disaster. Their disabled adult daughter Jane lives with them and receives basic disability benefits. That $941 per month from SSI often makes the difference between paying the power bill on time or not. John and Mary live paycheck to paycheck with a "safety cushion" of $1500 in the bank for emergencies. Their one car blows a transmission. They have no money to fix it, no money for a down payment on something else, no money for a new car payment, and Jane needs to be taken to doctor's appointments or therapy weekly due to her disabilities. This would be that disaster - but they have an ABLE account for Jane. They've been putting some of their tax refund in the account every year, John's uncle contributes $100/month to help out, Mary's parents contribute $500/month. There's $50,000 in the ABLE account; they can use that money to fix the transmission, or to buy a reliable used car outright, because Jane needs transportation. They can continue to receive the $941/month from SSI which keeps their head above water, Jane can continue her therapy/medical appointments, John and Mary can continue to go to work each day, the family doesn't become homeless.

As to why the court monitor would jeopardize Abbie's benefits?
My thought on that is that the monitor determined that Abbie's "fair share" of the Maass Media money far outweighs the benefit she receives from sources such as SSI and Medicaid.

Abbie is on the Medicaid waiver. That's her medical care incuding psych meds, her incontinence products, her respite care, therapies (if she actually got any), The Program™ this school year, any sort of day program or "vocational" program they manage to get her in, etc - that's all covered already. The waiver part of Medicaid waiver means that the state waives some of the restrictiosn to access the program. They can have a much higher income, have more assets, and so on and Abbie can still get those disability services managed through Medicaid.
Abbie receives $941 per month from Social Security due to her disabilities and the fact that she's a disabled adult with zero income. That's the maximum cash benefit provided to disabled people per month. She could earn a little bit of money and still receive that $941 - a little under $15,000 per year as an individual. In fact, the amount is likely $14,580 per year. That number should look familiar and if it doesn't go back and look at the court filing.
(yes, that maximum amount contributed to an ABLE account is also the same amount an individual can earn per year while still receiving SSI benefits)

The court monitor believes Abbie is entitled to a percentage of the net income of the social media enterprise.
That percentage is undoubtedly WAY more than the $941 per month Abbie receives from Social Security. The court has a full, unfettered accounting of "the social media enterprise" and so does the monitor. He KNOWS how much money they're pulling in yearly. He's saying (just throwing out some round numbers here) "Hey, Abbie is featured in roughly 15% of the content on their combined monetized social media. According to the IRS this social media enterprise is bringing in $100,000 per month net income. Abbie is entitled to 15% of that net income so you need to be paying her $15,000 per month for her work."

The court monitor is almost certainly trying to demand that Abbie receive a fair wage for her work (even if that work is simply her image being exploited), likely to be placed in a trust overseen/managed by the courts.

Asa and Priscilla are trying to keep all the money they bring in via Maass Media, Lipstick Mama, and so on AND TO STILL RECEIVE THE $941 PER MONTH (which is paid to Asa as Abbie's representative payee) FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
---
Ugh. That's ridiculous.
When my father became disabled and had to enter a nursing home we had to apply for Medicaid. We had to provide copious amounts of proof that he had no assets, owned no property in the prior three years or transferred a deed to a family member/friend, prove how much his vehicle sold for- and then I had to pay the state the difference on the vehicle because it was above their guidelines.
Once he was in care with Medicaid and Medicare, his entire SSDI (and later straight SS/retirement) was paid to the nursing home except for $39, which was his.
After he passed away the state of Ohio's Medicaid Recovery came knocking again two years later. I had to provide my bank statements and receipt from the funeral home that I personally paid for his cremation and I hadnt had some type of "cash infusion" for six months prior to, and after his passing. (Hidden assets, annuities, vehicles, property, etc.)
But Abbie can chill in the manor with the possibility of 24 hr care provide by her waiver? I am not saying she isn't deserving, but its BS!! :mad: :mad:
Disabilities that begin in childhood have different guidelines than adult-onset disabilities, especially when nursing homes come into play. :( Medicaid goes feral when it comes to nursing care for the elderly and it's disgusting.

"The measure of a society is how it treats its weakest members."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Minimal eye contact with the camera throughout AssA’s YT accounts “hacked” video. He did admit he thought he was negotiating for a sponsorship with a gaming company that supports the user to stream the games from an iPad instead of having to always use a PC. He said he was excited about the opportunity and thought his audience would enjoy it.

i’ve only watched half the video so may have missed additional material. Ironically he said, “Financially this is massive!“ Tears throughout his broadcast. He hasn’t consistently kept backup files of his vlogs in a couple of years. His Plan B is building a new account and editing (hmmm) original vlog backup files from 2017-2022. (This may present more opportunities to edit Abbie out?)

Hes said their Google account controlled their house lights, house cameras, (I assume their HVAC) and client access to their NC rental. Renters had already texted him that they couldn’t get in. I would imagine he controlled the NC HVAC from an app, too. He complained that he was tired, up very late overnight and had to turn off light switches “like cavemen.” Poor, poor, pitiful man.

Financially this is MaAssive!

IMG_2761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
The Fathering autism youtube channel got hacked and is now showing a bit coin livestream probably because ass clicked on a fake collab link in his email. This happened to a lot of gaming channels as well. Hopefully youtube doesn't give the channel back to him and deletes it for good
Screenshot_20240307_213818_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bogey

VIP Member
I mean, how much can Pig fully understand.

Her next live:
🎵 Hello🎵....how are we doing....it's just....🎵hello🎵...it's been a day.... I'm happy ya'll, Atha is speaking my love language and working on a deal with some thnackers. You know your girl, I love thnacks. Here's a little secret, I think he's ready for his yearly romp. He keeps going on about Trojans. We haven't used condoms for years, but...idk, we'll see. Who needs a color match, I'm your girl, I'm ready to fill your cup. Ooohhh, also, I think my dreams are coming true. Atha keeps saying something like Abbie...gone...they took... idk. Drop a 💄 if you want me to forward you this bitcoin link that just popped up in my email.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good Morning! 😻
Pig’s channel too, huh? LOL!
I agree that they will most likely have their channel restored.
But….on the off chance they don’t, I wonder how long it would take for them to reach 700K subscribers on a new channel?
Moobie the investor….What is his take on investing in buying subscribers, for the second time? 😂 Can he purchase them in bitcoin? He seemed to like those 1K subscriber package deals. 😂🍿😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32