Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats MizB and thanks Wow!

That last vlog with Ass spilling his guts about his fake ADHD...well let's just say I'm happy I had an entire box of tissues.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The look from Jessica discussing the use of lemons in brining. 🤣

1708577271063.png

And then the beast cuts in with I use mine for chicken picatta and lemon drop shoths.

1708577224358.png

1708577509297.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That last photo - how does pigshit manage to do a PERFECT version of a snotty sulky 7 year old whilst looking 20 years older than she is? Hey Fat duck, who says you are incapable of doing anything? 😂🤪

• Haha
Izzy’s YT comments have provided some mighty fine reading first thing this morning. 😂 The little princess succeeded at one thing with his whine fest….shoving that hoof of his directly in his poor mouth.

“You whistle and I’ll point Ass & Pig”

😂 MAGNIFICENT😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Izzy’s YT comments have provided some mighty fine reading first thing this morning. 😂 The little princess succeeded at one thing with his whine fest….shoving that hoof of his directly in his poor mouth.

“You whistle and I’ll point Ass & Pig”

😂 MAGNIFICENT😂
I managed to get this one last night.

IMG_5389.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There was also a scathing comment from the lady that Asswipe had called her boss. I looked for it to post here and it seems to be gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In the last thread someone posted an old photo of Asa & Priscilla in costume for some event at JSA. Priscilla had super bottle-blonde hair so she was at what she felt was her heaviest when that photo was taken and it was pre-WLS.

She looked downright svelte compared to last night's vlog.

Jesus christ, Asa, your wife is literally eating herself to death. This is an actual thing that's happening. She is not okay and she's not going to be okay very soon at the rate things are going!!

• Heart
Comments from Isaiah calling out tattle.life and other similar forms as well as responding to the person that ass tried to get fired from her job.
Screenshot_20240222_094518_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240222_094623_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240222_094643_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240222_094727_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Says he doesn't think of us after his coffee, but calls himself Golden Boy. RENT FREE living is nice! GeT bEnT lol, get a new burn GOLDEN BOY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wouldn’t y’all love to be in the car with Jessica and McDreamy after a visit at the Moo Zoo? Probably need to wash their hands with antibacterial soap first, wait, make that take a shower first with antibacterial soap. The conversation between the two of them would have us talking for years. And I’ll bet they have to be careful about what they eat too…too much fat, sugar and carbs in that household. It would take all my strength to keep my mouth shut and hope my face didn’t demonstrate the revulsion I felt towards the two of them. Wonder if Jess and McDreamy read here?

That video with Isaiah in the kitchen talking recently. Not sure who’s it was, Ass’s or GB, but I couldn’t understand a word of what Isaiah is saying. I could hear the words but he doesn’t make any sense. It’s like his conversation is nonsensical. Even a toddler tries to get a message across to you. I think he tries to be funny with references to some movie, video, music thing but I have no idea what he is talking about.
---
Comments from Isaiah calling out tattle.life and other similar forms as well as responding to the person that ass tried to get fired from her job.
View attachment 2773173

View attachment 2773171

View attachment 2773166

View attachment 2773165
Hey, gotta respect a guy who films himself on the toilet. 🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Damn. That last photo
The SIZE of her?!! 😆🤮😲
Wow..now I see how hard those slimming filters are usually working..she looks HUGE...especially next to Jessica who looks so tiny and petite next to her.

Wonder what Jessica feels seeing Pig put on the pounds like that.. after she came and helped her through her weight loss surgery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.