Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I really hope DCP does a video on Abbie and the money. It's a perfect story for his soap box. It brings up a lot of topics too!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What their channel means to me?
A perfect example of what not to do.
They don't have a clue. They neglected every bit of professional advice and did whatever they had to do to make life more tolerable for themselves.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I know that it's hard to believe anything Asa the liar says because he's a giant liar, but some of the conspiracy theories here are verging into hoaxed moon landing levels of wacky!!

Shockingly enough, Asa is mostly telling the truth about how he got "hacked." The only thing that's a glaring lie is that they took his ad revenue. That's not possible but quite literally everything else is textbook youtube takeover scam that's been happening for years.

Asa fell for a well-known scam. He screwed up in multiple ways, big time. This has played out exactly like every other crypto takeover in the last 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Personally, I think something is awfully suspicious in the timing of this ‘scam’ takeover! Just when they have to pay Abbie a wage, suddenly 400 vlogs/ videos go ‘missing’ Poor Asa will have to get new viewers, and I bet he will use Abs on the ‘new’ channel to get the old FA humpers over on to his homesteading or maasss madness channel!

• Wow
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Minimal eye contact with the camera throughout AssA’s YT accounts “hacked” video. He did admit he thought he was negotiating for a sponsorship with a gaming company that supports the user to stream the games from an iPad instead of having to always use a PC. He said he was excited about the opportunity and thought his audience would enjoy it.

i’ve only watched half the video so may have missed additional material. Ironically he said, “Financially this is massive!“ Tears throughout his broadcast. He hasn’t consistently kept backup files of his vlogs in a couple of years. His Plan B is building a new account and editing (hmmm) original vlog backup files from 2017-2022. (This may present more opportunities to edit Abbie out?)

Hes said their Google account controlled their house lights, house cameras, (I assume their HVAC) and client access to their NC rental. Renters had already texted him that they couldn’t get in. I would imagine he controlled the NC HVAC from an app, too. He complained that he was tired, up very late overnight and had to turn off light switches “like cavemen.” Poor, poor, pitiful man.

Financially this is MaAssive!

View attachment 2803375

Honestly, what a freaking DUMB ASS for having all his shit linked to a fucking google account. Did he not have 2 factor authorization applied to all of that? Boo hoo to losing all his memories. You didn't back all your shit up? You're the dumb ass.

• Heart
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
The Maassholes are about to go through some things :m. One point I want to make may or may not be a factor in Abbie's court saga. The Court Monitor for Abbie has a son who is autistic. No doubt he's done a deep dive into their "social media enterprise". The Quails are coming home to roost for these lowlifes. Asa and Priscilla have splashed Abbie all over their social media and have left a trail of evidence for the past 7+ years. I would have loved to be in the room when they were asked where this trust is for Abbie. It doesn't exist. Now the live Priscilla did the other night is making more sense to me. She is PISSED OFF. They've become accustomed to this lifestyle and it will be sweet justice if Abbie can take even a portion of it. They never intended for Abbie to get a piece of the action and I don't think they thought this guardianship was going to amount to anything other than them signing some papers saying they would take care of Abbie until...

And we thought Abbie's meltdowns were epic. I have a feeling Asa and Priscilla are about to outshine Abbie in that department.

P.S. The Court Monitor report filing with the court was on January 16, 2024. Asa and Priscilla's response was over a month later. I think the Court Monitor could show when Abbie is shown on any of their social media, their engagement is up. When she is not, it is minimal. She is the breadwinner in the family and for them to use the excuse of any government-funded benefit being lost when they've raked in millions over her image and exploiting her personal life, is criminal.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, regardless, we now have proof.
They want every penny she earns them, and they actually believe they "deserve" it.
They do not want to spend an extra nickel on her, or have to earn a living that doesn't involve using her likeness in any way, shape or form.
This is exactly why they are so against regulating family vloggers- they know it wouldn't be unheard of to add vulnerable adults to that as well.

This reminds of an incident a few years ago, when there was some insurance hold up, and her Depo shot was denied. They nearly had a breakdown- P was in tears, Asa was on his soapbox ranting about "Abbies needs!"- yet they wouldn't pay that whooping $150 out of pocket. Nope, they wanted to cry and be outraged about how badly Abbie needed that shot to control her hormones and emotions. But apparently she didn't need it enough for them to cover it themselves.
Same shit, new day.
Only difference now is the proof is out there, and I hope Im not the only one who took a screenshot of it!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P is a hoot. "Good human beings" do not announce that they are good human beings, they just are. And no one is perfect. I have yet to meet anyone who is above reproach. Humans are flawed. Perhaps her husband, the Bible college dropout can educate her, let her know it isn't humble to say you're humble. Dumb ass! :ROFLMAO:

And what's going on in Maassland? I think that shit has hit the fan now that Abbie is no longer in The Program. She was only going 4 hours a day when she was doing the combined ABA/Vocational. If she is still going for the ABA portion that means they are driving her a half hour each way, for a two hour day. I love it! LOL This has to be cutting into Ps morning coffee by the pool and lunch dates, especially now that GB is probably also unavailable to play Uber driver.

Asa hasn't been filming. He threw out the vlogs from Minnesota, a haircut vlog. I don't think things are going smoothly at home on top of being out of content. Their silence is golden. I also believe P did her little live in response to the Canadian. I think people were messaging her about it and in order to stop it, she needed to act as if she is immune to the haters and negativity.
We see you P. Its impossible not to see your gargantuan ass! :ROFLMAO::cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This whole thing probably started when Pig opened an email from a Saudi prince promising her a lifetime supply of cheese if she wired him money.
Hilarious! 🤣🤣
I hacked Pig’s email (not really) and found the Saudi prince’s love letter.
IMG_7975.jpeg

Translation:
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
😜😂😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Our GIF wizards could do much better than my still shots. Big P’s new shoes don’t fit the girth of her trotters. She struggled to extract herself from the chair in the family room. Oh my!

IMG_2221.jpeg
IMG_2222.jpeg
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_2224.jpeg
IMG_2225.jpeg
IMG_2226.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg
IMG_2228.jpeg
IMG_2229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?

Mem'ries may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget

So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember the way we were
The way we were
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone remember how he used to say he didn't vlog for the money? It was to spread awareness, and if and when the channel died he'd go work outside of the home again? I sure do! He was always so cocky when he gave those speeches.
And how about very very recently he said "YouTube is dead". Matter of fact, I think it was when GB was trying to defend family vloggers for not paying the children.
So riddle me this Asshat. Why the tears? YT is dead, remember?

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Shouldn't she be doing some lives for SL? I mean get out there and pour into some peeps and get that income flowing again. Pickled Okra doesn't grow on trees ya know. Plus we want the inside scoop on current life moods at Moldy Manor. Is Mooby crying? Is fat fuck Prisczilla swollen and crying? And tell the truth, Abbie was shredding paper to make confetti to celebrate the day that the Empire fell.
---
In other news Ripple has posted this to the Maassives in response to their question of "What happened?"

• Haha

PMFMSlime

I love that "haters" are actually described as "supporters of the disabled", because that is about as accurate as it can be♥♥
It’s me. Assa if you want to dox me I hope you try. I’m independent. Your fat bitch wife already tried it. You’re the more clever of you two. It’s sad but true. You fucked her up here. Your YouTube money paid the bills. Hers was for fun stuff. Hahahshahahahahaha. You’ve lost YOUR income. The pig is now the income. Oh lord. While you’re crying on Facebook this bitch is hoarding okra and consulting an attorney. I would if I were her. I paid 200k for my divorce. It couldn’t happen to two other bigger pieces of trash. Guess what Asshat, I have multiple accounts.

If you want my address or have a problem with me, I have a barracuda as an attorney who is on retainer. Find me.

Call me Asshat. I’m not finished.

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t y’all love to be in the car with Jessica and McDreamy after a visit at the Moo Zoo? Probably need to wash their hands with antibacterial soap first, wait, make that take a shower first with antibacterial soap. The conversation between the two of them would have us talking for years. And I’ll bet they have to be careful about what they eat too…too much fat, sugar and carbs in that household. It would take all my strength to keep my mouth shut and hope my face didn’t demonstrate the revulsion I felt towards the two of them. Wonder if Jess and McDreamy read here?

That video with Isaiah in the kitchen talking recently. Not sure who’s it was, Ass’s or GB, but I couldn’t understand a word of what Isaiah is saying. I could hear the words but he doesn’t make any sense. It’s like his conversation is nonsensical. Even a toddler tries to get a message across to you. I think he tries to be funny with references to some movie, video, music thing but I have no idea what he is talking about.
---
Comments from Isaiah calling out tattle.life and other similar forms as well as responding to the person that ass tried to get fired from her job.
View attachment 2773173

View attachment 2773171

View attachment 2773166

View attachment 2773165
Hey, gotta respect a guy who films himself on the toilet. 🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha