Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
it couldn't happen to more deserving shitstains 😇

do have a wonderful evening, pigshit, tinydickman, fuckedintheheadGB & truly, Abbie. I wish you could understand karma, girl 😊
I was going to say the exact same thing. Deserving hambeasts and Karma! 👏🏻🎉🥳🎊

Geez, if their platforms get shut down, they’ll just have to rely on their savings to maintain their lifestyle. What was it Ass, the financial wizard, said about savings? If he gets bored waiting, he can always read here at tattle.life. Or learn American Sign Language. 🖕🏻 Correctly. ⬇
IMG_9348.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
DCP is doing a video on the massives this week.
Everything is pointing to Gb working at camp creepy.. his last video he was working somewhere & got in his jeep in the woods (looked like camp creepy parking) then the fundraiser..
Happy Sunday tattle fam

• Heart
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
If GB's police report says infraction does not require appearance in court, why is he having a court appearance tomorrow? Plus he graduated from college back in May of 2023 and was still driving around with a NC driver's license. I wonder if he's changed it since the crash. I guess we just have to wait for the next crash to find out ;) 😙😎
---
Looks like Asa and Kylie are taking the car crash case to trial in February 2025. I wonder if Piggy is going to try and get on the jury 🤣 🤣 🤣 i know that would never happen but she's been waiting since birth to be a juror.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
View attachment 2791239
Oh this live was rich!!pious

- I don't do this for the money, I'm about empowering people
- I am not successful because I had a YT channel going in, Asa doesn't put my stuff on fathering autism
- there is nothing shady about the company
- I don't care if people make fun of my weight, because I can take it and it means they are not making fun of you

Why do you even do this???? Because you are a fat, lazy con artist that refuses to have a real, dignified career and living off the back of your IDD daughter doesn't keep you up at night.

She is a vile twat!!
"I don't care if people make fun of my weight, because I can take it and it means they are not making fun of you". I have no words. Just laughter 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
😆 🤣 😂
The channel calamity is hilarious.
Lots of Josh's videos popped up so I rewatched one.
The dorito bags one.
Hands down the best of his work. 😆 🤣 😂
It's hilarious and it shows clearly the fact the sow hates Abbie and it shows clearly what a big fat bitch she is.
I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
This cute and cocky, "I'm ok being fat" spokesperson for SL is putting the company in the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
The funniest thing about this whole mess is that Ass created it by his greed....he opened a link...he actually thought they wanted to sponsor him...so this money-hungry idiot did it...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

What10001

Chatty Member
Zero chance he did this on purpose. Absolutely zero chance.

If he loses FatheringAutism on Youtube - the main channel - he has lost hundreds of millions of views.
All of those views contribute to how much he gets paid from ad revenue. All of those views contribute to how much sponsors (few though they may be these days) are willing to pay him.
And all of those views are a major part of how Youtube's algorithm feeds vlogs to viewers, both subscribed and not subscribed.
Not just his new vlogs, either; those old vlogs pop up in recommended videos and he gets paid when people watch them. Let's say he makes (just random round numbers here, real figures are almost certainly higher) $5000 per month posting new vlogs via ad rev. He's got thousands of old vlogs still getting views that bring in $10,000 per month in ad revenue. He's got at least $10k per month coming in without having to do a damn thing just off all his old vlogs. He doesn't need to promote them or edit them or do anything.

There isn't a damn thing in the world that would cause him to give that up.

And that's all gone for right now. If he doesn't get @FatheringAutism back he never gets that kind of money again.

Starting a new channel completely fucks him over in the algorithm department. Great, he'll get like 5000 people subscribed to his stopgap channel? Maybe 10k if he's lucky? That's peanuts. He's not monetized. Once he gets monetized he'll start at the bottom rung of everything pulling in like $13 per new video.

He cannot rebuild his Social Media Enterprise if he doesn't get his main channel back. It's literally not possible for him.
Exactly! How funny is it that this was by his own admission his own doing.. His hunger for some shady revenue streams and screwing people out of a dollar finally bit him right in his big fat ass 😂😂😂😂😂😂. This is better than I could have imagined 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
"Good morning USA! I got a feelin' that its going to be a wonderful day!" :ROFLMAO: :cool::ROFLMAO:

I woke up to this! The sheer karma of it all has me damn right giddy!
I mean, if this hacker has control of their channels, cant they also delete the vlogs? Does YT have every vlog by every creator backed up somewhere?
If not, wouldn't that be simply glorious?!!

Asa having to start all over.
It would be clear that is "actual' current following is maybe 5% of his original 700k+ that he bragged about.
His exploitation of Abbie would be blatant, because he will have to flood all the platforms with "cute young Abbie" flashbacks in order to get clicks.
I just LOVE it!!
Have a great day everyone!! I have to go to work. My employer has not been hacked. 😂😂
The "hacker" has already privated all of the old FA content. Go look even a handful of pages back in this thread at the links to their vlogs - they're gone now.
Hacker is kind of a misnomer here but we'll roll with it.

If the intent is to simply hijack the channel for as along as possible to stream crypto bullshit, they'll have privated all the actual FA videos so the only thing available to see is the scammer shit. The scammers know they won't have control of the channel forever so they only put in enough effort to have their content showing while they can - hence just mass-privating the back catalog. Once Asa regains the account he'll have to spend a few hours making everything public again (he can't do it en masse because he's got shit on the channel that he wants to stay private, so he'll have to do it at least semi-manually)

If the intent is to hijack the channel for as long as possible to stream crypto bullshit AND TO BE TOTAL DICKS ABOUT IT, they'll be deleting those now-private videos behind the scenes as we speak. Usually this doesn't happen but it would be real funny if this was one of the cases where it did.
More than 500 hours of content is uploaded to Youtube every minute. There's no way YT can maintain full backups on everything. It'll be on Asa to have cloud, physical, and/or offsite backups for his content catalog. He'd be able to rebuild the framework of FA - if he has backups - if the hackers delete content, but this also would be apocalyptic for the channel. All of the views and engagement associated with deleted videos are deleted from the account itself once the video is gone, and that data is used to help calculate ad revenue, sponsorship offers, even how the algorithm serves videos to viewers.

• Heart
  • Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I doubt she has a trust fund. And if she did it wouldn’t be in her name. That would disqualify her from her SSI as others have mentioned.
The max allowed in her able account is 100,000. They’re so freaking shady.

• Heart
  • Sick

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Right?? Like what's their tips?? Have they done any of those things besides using her ipad? Because we have. Regular cuts. At the same place. He knows the routine. No more need for distractions. He sits in the chair with the cape on and this last time I even sat down a couple of feet away. That is what sticking with these types of things does. Abbie has no need to let them wash her hair at the salon. That's just useless at this point since we know it will be a year before her next trim.
@JunoandMaya YOU have taught us all SOOO much more than the lying, scheming, grifting bamboozlers could in a lifetime! You are an example of what to do and how to do it, and are to be revered ❤❤❤ Your son is #blessed, and I'll bet the farm neither you nor your husband considered for one second how to cash in on your day to day experiences.

I know it's been mentioned here before, but last night I binge-watched Love on the Spectrum. The Maass' really need to watch a couple of episodes. Now they are families to look up to! It's no surprise these wonderful young adults have come as far as they have with all the love and genuine support they've had behind them their entire lives. I feel incredibly sorry for Abbie. She deserved so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
During the MaAssive Family cart ride, AssA asked Big P if Abbie had therapy in the summer. She confirmed so A said they could use therapy time for adult swim. Piggy said that Abbie was an adult. AssA responded with “real adults…bill paying adults.” What an assh*le since Sweet Girl is the bill payer.

So far only one comment called out his gaffe:

IMG_2740.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Gosh darn I'm torn:

I can see him doing something so slimey, but on the other hand him losing FA would have greater impact.
If he's doing it because of the court wouldn't you think they would find it sus? There are people WAY smarter than Aw dealing with these cases, daily, and they have seen it ALL.
Posting old vlogs is slippery. It highlights how far Abbie has regressed and how sleazy they have become. And, all his lies are on full display.
He is not a big YT name, in the grand scheme of things, so he can lose viewers quick. A couple days with no vlog is enough to have most people, not investing in snark, or a humper, move on and all his 700k subs are not going to find the new link. He only has roughly 25k views anyway, people just aren't paying that close attention.
But, he sure did have that new vlog and channel up and ready pretty darn quick. Wouldn't you maybe give it, at least, 24 hrs to see if it gets resolved? Why the rush? Normal vlogs don't come out until 5ish anyway, so he had time.
Idk, I'll just incessantly refresh tattle for the latest. I didn't have plans tonight anyway.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Her 10th 5K bonus? On top of her commissions from her downline? And no way she wrote that text for that post. I wonder if she'll dig into that 10th 5K bonus and buy Abbie a new plastic bag to stim with or maybe she'll splurge and buy her a couple of magazines to shred. Or two bottles of Mio drops.

View attachment 2796614View attachment 2796615

View attachment 2796623

View attachment 2796616

View attachment 2796620

View attachment 2796624
Is anyone else finding the usual bullshit & pigshit smell surrounding these contemptable scum of the earth people is getting worse ?
I appreciate & admire all the talented Tattlers who keep up to date & post here - watching so I don't have to 💜💚💛🧡 I just had a quick think as I opened the page ... her 🐷🐽🐖 & her fucking boasting about working for a pyramid scheme, Arsehole & his growing tension & upcoming giant temper tantrum about paying Abbie, all the proof that they are lower than many expected - refusing to pass one cent of HER money out of their morbidly obese hands. Fucked in the head GB, his stupidity, his ever becoming Asa cloning & his inability to keep a motor vehicle on the road without touching other vehicles.

It feels worse, I know & welcome them flaming out in style but looking at the lives of the Assholes is making me feel ill. Also making me ramble on in a disturbing manner. A mental health break from all things pigshit is way overdue. See you guys soon 🐽🐽💜

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh no! Asa is no longer a Dunkin customer!
He's SO quick to call out anyone for anything that displeases him, yet no one can say a negative word to him or his head will explode.
I cannot stand that greasy little bastard. :mad:

Of course, they have to go to eat dine in Mexican after Speech every week. Its tradition! Fucking hogs.

• Haha
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Lmao. This subscriber says it all.

1710015904802.png

---
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
I think he wrote that to garner engagement and generate money from the FB platform. There are over 2K comments on it. He can present that to Youtube or to the court monitor to say "See?? We help soooo many people and that's why Fathering Autism is sooooo important." He doesn't give a shit about his subscribers other than their monetary value to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
That latest video from DCP wasn’t thorough but it really doesn’t have to be to be effective IMO. Just him calling asa a piece of shit dead beat and lipstick on a pig (while yelling, LOOK AT HER 🤣) is enough to make those idiots furious, which I do find quite enjoyable. I really appreciated when he said he hoped the floor had 3/4 in plywood for support when they were all in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣. Bringing up asas daughter again has for sure ruffled big ps pantaloons. I love the fact he plants their faces out there calls them names and they can’t do a damn thing about it.

• Haha
  • Heart