Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
I'm just picturing Sir Cindy, Jenny and Sharie forming a plot to storm the offices of YT, waving their "Where is Abbie now" flag, demanding a resolution and calling everyone at the headquarters rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I enjoyed watching DCP today. Maybe he didn’t have all the facts straight, but damn, it was funny.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm just outraged right now.

This shows how slimy they are. Definitive proof that they use her for the money to support their lifestyle, but that she deserves pennies on the dollar for it.
I can even hear them arguing that she NEEDS a house with a pool, NEEDS a $100k travel trailer, NEEDS the money to go out to eat daily, her parents NEED expensive vehicles to transport her, they NEED to be on social media so they can be home with her 24/7.

This is probably why they have done so many boo-hoo "forever caregiver" vlogs lately, in case the court takes a peek they look like martyrs. Fucking scum.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bogey

VIP Member
Confession:
I’m a Percillerpotamus.
I love jury duty. 😂
I’ve only been summoned once years ago. There was a murder case going on at the time. Some guy shot his wife in a tanning salon. I wanted on that jury so bad. No such luck. I did get picked for a theft of property over $5K case, so I was appeased. I am too damn nosey for my own good. I want to hear all the details. Percillerpants would be hating her life though. No phones. Lots of waiting….sitting in small chairs….and there is no courtroom buffett. No jury sharkcootchie boards. She would be miserable. I hope she gets another summons, gets picked and the trial goes on for 6 months.😂
I hope Sir Cindy is on the same jury asking "where's Abbie?" on repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ol' Shak Boi definitely reads here. Let's keep him awake at night.
He didn't see anything wrong with Assa contacting the poor girls employer??
Let's see how he feels when his employer(s) are contacted and provided evidence from Shak Boi himself, that he has no business being around children.
Especially those who are non verbal and are Intellectually Disabled.
There's plenty of evidence to choose from.
There's day drinking then putting Abbie in the car, him demonstrating his bidet, him wrestling Abbie.
Pick a clip of one of his videos. Any clip. It is easily proven that he's not suitable to be near children, he's got a drinking problem, he's emotionally stunted and he lacks any resemblance of intelligence.

• Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Wait a minute.. you don't think he did this on purpose? He is taking his old RAW content of old VLOGS and re editing it and Re uploading it.
Therefore..he will get to reupload fresh a ton of young/cuter Abbie content...he just said that.
Zero chance he did this on purpose. Absolutely zero chance.

If he loses FatheringAutism on Youtube - the main channel - he has lost hundreds of millions of views.
All of those views contribute to how much he gets paid from ad revenue. All of those views contribute to how much sponsors (few though they may be these days) are willing to pay him.
And all of those views are a major part of how Youtube's algorithm feeds vlogs to viewers, both subscribed and not subscribed.
Not just his new vlogs, either; those old vlogs pop up in recommended videos and he gets paid when people watch them. Let's say he makes (just random round numbers here, real figures are almost certainly higher) $5000 per month posting new vlogs via ad rev. He's got thousands of old vlogs still getting views that bring in $10,000 per month in ad revenue. He's got at least $10k per month coming in without having to do a damn thing just off all his old vlogs. He doesn't need to promote them or edit them or do anything.

There isn't a damn thing in the world that would cause him to give that up.

And that's all gone for right now. If he doesn't get @FatheringAutism back he never gets that kind of money again.

Starting a new channel completely fucks him over in the algorithm department. Great, he'll get like 5000 people subscribed to his stopgap channel? Maybe 10k if he's lucky? That's peanuts. He's not monetized. Once he gets monetized he'll start at the bottom rung of everything pulling in like $13 per new video.

He cannot rebuild his Social Media Enterprise if he doesn't get his main channel back. It's literally not possible for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

bready

VIP Member
I know they’ll probably get their channel back, but lawd wouldn’t it be funny if this is how it all ends? Just a stupid fucking bitcoin scam.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Googled how YT channels get hacked and one reoccurring topic is a sponsorship offer from what appears to be a reputable sponsor. I bet Asa clicked on the email hoping to get this great sponsor that pays big money and the minute he clicked on the email, oops, he was hacked.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And I truly want to know why no one has ever blasted P in the comments over the years. I know they delete, but I think I would've seen at least one before he deleted it.
What does she do?
She doesn't do housework or laundry. She doesn't garden, craft, read, exercise, or appear to have any hobbies or interests at all except food.
She doesnt "work with Abbie", she isn't "creating content", she doesn't volunteer anywhere.
She doesn't walk or groom the dogs.
She doesn't help her parents, or his.
She does absolutely nothing.
This bitch sits on her ass all day everyday barking orders.
I've never seen anything like it.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
My leghumper wife is watching the video as we speak. She says the negative Nellie’s (us here) aren’t commenting on the fb live. I said I don’t know your real names so I don’t know who from here is commenting.
OMFG!!! She’s crying because she feels bad (I think she’s being sarcastic) shes like I should subscribe to his channel. Say whaaaaa? 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
1000004926.jpg

Sir Cindy photo bombed the happy couples engagement photo!!
As the mother of the bride, I guess she has that right!
😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Personally, I think something is awfully suspicious in the timing of this ‘scam’ takeover! Just when they have to pay Abbie a wage, suddenly 400 vlogs/ videos go ‘missing’ Poor Asa will have to get new viewers, and I bet he will use Abs on the ‘new’ channel to get the old FA humpers over on to his homesteading or maasss madness channel!
This is absolutely apocalyptic for FA. There's zero chance he'd do something like kill the channel intentionally.
The money he might have to potentially pay Abbie as wages pales in comparison to the money FA brings in as a whole. Yes, new views are down but it's important to remember that the channel has a MASSIVE (pun intended) back catalog of videos that still get views. He still gets paid for not only the shit he churns out a few days a week now but also for all the views his old content is still getting.

He's already tried to get his audience over to the other channel - when it was Travel Maass, now as More Maass - and that seems to have a hard limit of active humpers who are paying attention and willing to subscribe to the new one. He's got 30,000 people willing to subscribe and well under 10,000 willing to click on a video there.

Zero chance he'd be able to rebuild, even if he buys subscribers on the new channel. Zero chance.

He'll probably get FA & PP&P back at some point sooner rather than later. I hope he has to panic over it for days, even weeks, but they'll eventually get it sorted out.

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
And what's wild is this woman is now under the Pots Pans Priscilla on a Youtube search "How to fly plus size" :LOL: 🤣 😁 This is all too funny. Karma baby!

1709883193971.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ASD_Romy

Cilla is a very kind person. She opened up her heart to her stepdaughter despite the heartbreak. She takes good care of her disabled daughter and brought up her son with good values.

Is what people would say, on Opposite Day.

• Haha