Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
I HATE giving pig a compliment, but I actually thought her hair was very pretty when I started watching a few years ago. Uuugghhhh that was hard to say, but truthful. It was actually her only positive quality. But, now.... sweetie that SL crap is wrecking your hair, or maybe it's the monthly dye jobs. Regardless, it's bad. How does she manage to have hair look greasy and dry at the same time?
---

My brain said "Rex?".
I am enjoying everyone's dirty minds, 🍑🍆.
---
I'll be a monkey,'s uncle if this garden comes to fruition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
What I think is weird and unusual is the family “dynamics”. I can’t for the life of me figure out why Candy Von Hogg didn’t raise her other biological daughters. And if they truly are her daughters…..why doesn’t Pig acknowledge them as her sisters and see them once in a while? I can’t imagine leaving my daughter for something…..? Did she leave them for another man? Prison? Rehab? I just don’t understand it. I kind of think she has that same mindset that Pig has, that she is not exactly a nurturer, a “stay-at-home” mom, a soccer mom, etc. More interested maybe in getting ahead socially or financially …and if it takes marrying a man with more money and leaving your kids behind….so be it. But that’s just my guess.
What are your alls thoughts?
I am absolutely fascinated and baffled at their family dynamics. There are family photos of the Tubbersons at Twatty's sister's home and out at what appeared to be a Fall fair. There are also photos of Twatty and her sisters with THEIR mother. How can Twatty say that she is an only child and how can CCWLLB be so disassociated from her other children. From what I've seen on the various FB pages, Twatty's sisters appear to be healthy, successful and have families of their own. Why would the Tubbersons deny Abbie and Boy Wonder, yet again, of knowing their family? Twatty pretends to be all about family togetherness and a hostess extraordinaire but doesn't host a family reunion at Mold Manor. As oddball as Tubby is, he doesn't refer to himself as an only child. Bruce has one other daughter ( that we know of) and Jessica has two other sons and Tubby calls them his sister and brothers.
---
I am thinking (yeah for once!) that is Asa at the helm of the comments. I don’t believe Isaiah has the truly vicious streak like his father. The ‘get bent’ line did it for me.
---

Not to downplay it, but I think somehow they may have been stepdaughters. Maybe this is her third marriage. (?? )
It is all very strange.

Here she calls them her daughters:

Here they all are at Thanksgiving.

1708641306576.png

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Shouldn't she be doing some lives for SL? I mean get out there and pour into some peeps and get that income flowing again. Pickled Okra doesn't grow on trees ya know. Plus we want the inside scoop on current life moods at Moldy Manor. Is Mooby crying? Is fat fuck Prisczilla swollen and crying? And tell the truth, Abbie was shredding paper to make confetti to celebrate the day that the Empire fell.
---
In other news Ripple has posted this to the Maassives in response to their question of "What happened?"

❤🧡🧡💛David Byrne ☺

• Haha

ASD_Romy

I can't stand DCP. He comes across as just as slimy and misogynistic as Asa. Also he constantly gets facts wrong.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Wow. Another oh-so-cute "Abbie wants to ride up front vlog."
And goddamn, P is downright manic when it comes to shopping for food. She was just bouncing, swaying, giggling with anticipation. I've never seen anything quite like it.

I never watch GB's vlogs but had to watch during the Candians recap. There is something wrong with Isaiah.
Its hard to believe he is going for a Masters. He sounds like a 2nd grader. I couldnt even understand what he was trying to say.

The snark was on point though. He does look like an 80's serial killer/Junior Senator. 😂 😂
I especially loved it when he mocked Isaiah while he was "working" and took his pretend phone call.
That was gold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bet she's in hog heaven (see what I did there?) on a cruise to a resort. All you can eat and drink. I'm surprised they don't go to resorts more often.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
With Isaiah’s new gig, I would think it pays enough for him to move and make his own life.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I think I've solved the mystery of why The Tubbersons are no longer fans of Dunkin. They claim it is because of bugs, but it is much more personal than that. MUCH MORE PERSONAL:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🛀🧼🍑

• Haha

B B & B

Jury duty dialog = scripted AF!
Remember the stupid C said she thought Alex Murdoch was not innocent because he was from Carolina. She is so dumb surely she won’t be short listed. Will Arsewipe be able to refrain from sharing details if she does end up on a jury, maybe they will have some
Financial gain at end of the trial. If she gets on a jury I will be so pissed off.

Canadian Sunflower

She's asking him about what fresh things they eat and/or sauté and he completely blanks and changes the subject. Hahahahaha the hambeasts don't do fresh, duh!
I was like....doesn't 🐖 go on and on about her collards.....all smoke and mirrors and for content only.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
OMG 😂 😂 One of these things is not like the others..... Who on earth filtered Twatty to have the smallest head of the bunch? Bravo for having a wicked sense of humour. Twatty truly is the DUFF of the group😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Mz BW

Chatty Member
no need for apology :) You KNOW I don't want to see anything Maassive 😇 I just asked because I wondered if it was connected with the 'hacker' & all the mess.
Thank you :m

• Heart

B B & B

That‘s a great point, @lillibb. Their retreat agenda was lacking in educational substance. Only two hours of “training” each on Friday and Saturday. I think about the Huns who are treading water to maintain meager sales having to foot the travel bill and other expenses for this lackluster weekend that Piggy described as bourgeoisie. She probably slurred and meant boozy instead of bougie. She is so dim and out-of-touch.

View attachment 2781715View attachment 2781716
The "training" session on Friday appears to be time to make Tik Tok and IG posts and luckily,it occurs after four hours of drinking and will continue with more drinking until "you party animal" time for yet more drinking.
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and listen in on their training sessions😂😂😂
Can you imagine all that down time for bitching, that event would of been a massive back stabbing session.

• Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
She's asking him about what fresh things they eat and/or sauté and he completely blanks and changes the subject. Hahahahaha the hambeasts don't do fresh, duh!
OMG I'm sitting here watching, and at that point in the video I shouted, "CHEESE!" My hubby cracked up 😂😂😂

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Watched DCP earlier, and just watched todays audicty video. The Asshole fam was all happy happy upbeat which told me they have seen the video. They always pretend they don't watch garbage like that...ya right. I loved Prissbutt trying to high 5 Abs and Abs wasn't buying it...you're no Autism mom Prissassapotomus .
Overall I liked DCP's video today and felt there was plenty to get under Massive skin.
Well video they posted today wouldn't have been filmed today. So it wouldn't have been affected by dcps video .
---
Personally I am glad the golden child was the object of Josh's post because I was feeling a bit sorry and embarrassed for him and today I was reminded what a jerk GB really is.
---

He has that same weird right eye that his father does
Inbred, all of them.
Was about to say both Ass and Pig have wonky eyes. There's no hope for that boy

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
This has GOT to piss Asshat off to no end!!! I just seen that there was new paperwork filed by the lawyer last week in the guardianship case and it wasn't sealed yet... Here is the court monitored answer!! So, now Maass Media has to pay Abbie! Yay! I only hope that it is being looked after with more eyes!
Also, why is it being placed into an ABLE account, unless the ABLE account is linked to the trust? Why not place the funds into her trust account? I don't get that, unless there is no trust...

PS. GB goes to court on Thursday for his wreck..

View attachment 2795299
View attachment 2795301
View attachment 2795308

If Abbie is getting a wage from vlogs, she will make more than what she can contribute to her ABLE account. Whatever she has left after her contribution will be considered a resource.

The resource limit for social security is $2000.

This is where Ass and Priscilla have a problem. As Abbie’s payee, they cannot spend Abbie’s extra money on whatever they want.

If they were to pay Abbie, it would mean actually having to use vlog money on Abbie. There is no way it could be distributed back to them unless they charge her rent or provide services to her to which she would be paying for. It’s probably why they keep buying new furniture, they can use Abbie’s money for that because it directly benefits/accommodates her.

In their minds it would be easier to pay her hourly because they can essentially control how much she gets, which would make it easier for them to figure out how she can stay on benefits so they aren’t footing the bill for every expense.

Last edited:
  • Sick

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Tubby's done at least one same day video in the past few weeks, so we need to pay attention to what tomorrow's offering will be like and compare with today. Going back to DCP reviewing Boy Wonder's bidet clip, how on earth does an organization which deals with vulnerable clients hire a man-child who films himself getting sprayed by a bidet? It demonstrates his utter lack of common sense. That was a video made within the past year, not one when he was 15 or 16.

Hey, TUBBY AND BOY WONDER-LEGO HEAD, hope you enjoyed Josh's content today, it was waaaaaaaay more fun than your snorefests!! Please create something we can all enjoy, perhaps Twatty putting her own shoes on or getting up from the sofa. Sofa struggles are fun for us to watch. Thanks!!
LEGO HEAD!!!!!!! 👍

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
How much do I miss R Kelly!! Does anyone else remember the excitement when Trapped in the Closet was released and we found out it was actually more of a soap opera than a regular song? It got more crazy as each new version came out with midgets and cliff hangers!! I bought the deluxe CD/DVD collection when it was released 😂 R Kelly was a musical genius, too bad he was also a bit of a nasty perv🥴🥴

Huge R. Kelly fan here. ❤
That being said, how did I miss the midgets? 😂😂😂 It has been a long minute, but I am pretty sure I watched the bootleg, illicit PeePee home video. I can’t help but wonder if Tubby and Twatty have a similar clip floating around on the cloud. 🤣 I mean…..we know Twatty has accidents.
🎶I’m not tryin’ to be rude”🎶
I feel like Dave Chappelle summed it up puuuurfectly.

Mrs. Ed may have bitten off more than she can chew inviting the Maassives over for a slumber party. PeePee sheets may void her Airbnb security deposit. Just kidding. There is nothing Mrs. Ed can’t gnaw on. Neeeiiiigghhh!
Nighty Night. ❤

• Haha