Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Oh wow. What happened with Pinky? Isn’t that who she used to be under? Brittany is loving this. Pinky
hardly gave af.
Brittany is under PInky (or was anyhow.... I don't keep track.)
---
P is part of Brittany's downline.

It's a fairly recent shift. As people leave the mlm they shuffle people around.
---

They for sure have "a guy" figuring out finance loopholes. Slimelife also has classes/seminars on how to hide and distribute income.

They also claim most, if not all, their property and income under their llc. Which they can also use to claim business losses (why they didn't actually care if selfie world did well and closed. It was all a front to filter income.) Why they are looking for houses to rent out. Isaiahs place was never meant as personal property and always was claimed as business property. They likely claimed him as a renter.

I would love to see them audited.
Forgot to add.... all their trips, no matter where, they list as business trips.

Wonder how many grocery trips they try to write off.

And random purchases they list as educational/care items for Abbie.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

lillibb

VIP Member
Change your name :)...there's a lady on youtube that calls herself Piper cause she thinks it's a cool name. her real name is Mary Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MaidenX

VIP Member
Noir, I was thinking the same thing. That, or he's right next to him helping him phrase things. I'm wondering if there'll be a vlog tonight since AW had to hover over GB all day. That's a days work!
I dunno Pig posted that they aren't in Florida so who knows

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Which live does Pig talk about not caring about her weight anymore? Super behind, but definitely want to watch that first!

• Haha

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member

A more Massive video about Minnesota I think, haven't exactly watched just saw it and took the link to download it for the archive.

• Sick
  • Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
From what I can understand Thilla is under Brittany as a down line and all of Thilla's customers are automatically under Brittany. So any revenue P takes in, Brittany gets a cut of. The whole team of LL'ers are fake. They all "love each other", "lock arms" and "pour into each other" with every post.

Thilla Thue inserts her fat self into the middle of them and tries to be part of the pack because she's the odd girl out and wants desperately to be with the popular girls.

You know if they are forced to pay Abbie they will do everything in their power to get around it. Abbie will be buying her own cloths and food.... has to pitch in for trip expenses.

Sad to me that they are going out of their way to keep those g

P is part of Brittany's downline.

It's a fairly recent shift. As people leave the mlm they shuffle people around.
Oh wow. What happened with Pinky? Isn’t that who she used to be under? Brittany is loving this. Pinky
hardly gave af.