Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
From the little I have seen (on here😉) about the retreat is Brittany just calls P 'my friend from Florida'! And did anyone else see CC crack a smile at the event they were all at?

Reactions: 9

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Not sure what this sub of hers means, a password perhaps? I saw it in their comments.

And the link she has on her FB to Pots Pans and Priscillapotamus directs to this.

1709957087298.png

1709956847928.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
My real name is spelled differently…thanks, mom and dad lol! It is not my nickname, but most use it as a nickname and have a more formal legal name. People are always spelling it wrong or thinking it’s short for another name.

I should just ‘out’ the name, but who knows if it will be used against me. I’m tempted!
I wonder if it is the same as mine; your description is so accurate. Does it rhyme with something people in love do?

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
11 ⭐
You get extra for your fancy shmancy, colorful packaging.
Atha doesn’t hold a candle.
You should vlog about your bready yeast loaf adventures. 😹
ETA: Whoops! I missed the context of the post you were quoting.
MY BAD!
Wonder Bread still kicks Moobie’s ass. 😻
A tune for your Saturday night.

---
How much do I miss R Kelly!! Does anyone else remember the excitement when Trapped in the Closet was released and we found out it was actually more of a soap opera than a regular song? It got more crazy as each new version came out with midgets and cliff hangers!! I bought the deluxe CD/DVD collection when it was released 😂 R Kelly was a musical genius, too bad he was also a bit of a nasty perv🥴🥴

• Heart
Correct me if I'm wrong but this Court monitor must have established that a trust fund for Abbie has indeed been set up and that the Pigs are paying appropriate amounts into that account and their pension account.

Georgia03

Chatty Member
View attachment 2791239
Oh this live was rich!!
- I don't do this for the money, I'm about empowering people
- I am not successful because I had a YT channel going in, Asa doesn't put my stuff on fathering autism
- there is nothing shady about the company
- I don't care if people make fun of my weight, because I can take it and it means they are not making fun of you

Why do you even do this???? Because you are a fat, lazy con artist that refuses to have a real, dignified career and living off the back of your IDD daughter doesn't keep you up at night.

She is a vile twat!!
Are you able to post the live here for us that have been banned?

cucumber

VIP Member
Whew I forgot how boring the vlogs are. :sleep:
Abbie is your 3rd child, Asa, and your 2nd child has 2nd child behavior according to the leading authority on all things, TikTok. :geek:

Why do they never say Abbie is acting like a typical teen when she has shredded a whole role of paper towels? :unsure:

We're not eating out Abbie. Now that we may have to pay you, you ain't getting squat except for some leftover rice and chicken you mother made four days ago.

Did you see Pig swat Abbie with the paper and Asa quickly moved the camera?

Abbie did so well in speech therapy the therapist let her go 15 minutes early...LMAO :m Bull:poop:

Apparently they had to get to bed early because they need to get up early (this would be today). Are they shopping for a new daycare? Meetings with Lawyers? Inquiring minds want to know.

When Asa turned in his other truck, it was right around the time when the car accident court case was revving up. Was that truck in his name? Is this new truck in someone else name? Are all their assets under the Maass Media LLC?
I can't find the swat!!!

boychik0830

VIP Member
I also have a nickname that most people call me by, it is an American name after an Italian Aunt. Alot of people spell it incorrectly.And my real name is also more formal, with no middle name, thanks mom. I use my maiden name for my middle name on all things legal.
My mom has no middle name and uses her maiden name as her middle name

Reactions: 7

derr1117

VIP Member
All good points but he’s stating he only has hard drives up to 2022 when Abbie was a minor which then no loss in paying her percentage. Now what he could do is give it a week and say magically I got my page back with somethings missing like 2023 that way he gains back all subscribers, add revenue and patreons subscribers. It all seems odd but it’s a possibility it’s happening to a lot of content creators. Personally I am not a fan of what they do but Priscilla to me is the worst,

The exaggeration to the point mentioning having to turn off his light screams overkill which screams guilty.
---

I hope they go back and they say we decided we want Abbie paid retroactively from the start of the channel and all monies placed in a trust overseen by a court assigned financial advisor.
@rbooth61 could you just imagine if this happened to Val Brooks 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7