Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B B & B

Did anyone see the new vlog?
Isaiah was on a date in St. Augustine and was rear ended.
And then Asa went on and on about how they will not be suing her ( the lady who hit him) for 'fake" injuries or repairs.
I shit you not.
😂 😂
No date, Babywipe reversed into something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I read a comment Asa posted that he was diagnosed in eighth grade with ADHD. He posted the response to a Humps comment under the ADHD VS Autism vlog. I don't watch all of the vlogs. Has ever ever said in past vlogs if he DID OR DIDN'T have a diagnosis? He lies so much, you never know what is truth in their world.
For some reason, I thought that he said that he doesn't have a diagnosis. I believe that he was standing outside, by the laundry room door.
---
I read a comment Asa posted that he was diagnosed in eighth grade with ADHD. He posted the response to a Humps comment under the ADHD VS Autism vlog. I don't watch all of the vlogs. Has ever ever said in past vlogs if he DID OR DIDN'T have a diagnosis? He lies so much, you never know what is truth in their world.
For some reason, I thought that he said that he doesn't have a diagnosis. I believe that he was standing outside, by the laundry room door.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Catwalk

this is funny now they have to live like the rest of us poor and she how it is not to have thing given too him hand over foot and see how it is to be a mom and dad to that girl of there and not have a house cleaner too that wife now can loss some by cleaning there home and not having him do it all or that girl of there they both had this coming to them and care for there animals too will good god i love this hole thing i'm waiting to she how it all work out for them p.s. he have to get a job like most husband do and try and make the house pay

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Tubby is sooooooo much more likable when he is with Jessica. I think that he is driven to make her proud of him. I knew that she was petite, but looking at Jessica side by side with Tubby, she can't be much more than 5' 0 tall. This was actually an interesting vlog to watch.
---
Haaaaaay Guyth!
Happy Sunday Evening!
Have a great one.😘😘

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
I just watched the 6 yr old video where they take Abs to Summer's volley ball game. If you haven't seen the video you can imagine it was quite overwhelming for her. She moaned and clung to both parents..clearly it was 'please take me out of here'. And of course Prissass and Asswipe kept a narrative going about how well she was doing , she was getting used to the noise, the dept perception of the bleachers, blah blah blah. So they've been liars from way back. Pretending she was getting used to all of it. I think Ass just wanted to go to see the little girls in their skin tight shorts which he got lots of footage of. Kylie was playing also. Prissass seemed a little more motherly in this video, asking if she wanted to go potty, wrapping her in her security blanket with her arm around her. So if Abs was 12 Cillasue must have checked out around puberty.
They won't leave something when abbie has sensory overload and clearly wants to go because they want to stay and ass needs content for his precious fathering autism channel.

• Sick
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Twatty is enormous. At what point will she just explode? I took a lookie loo at her IG stories and Mr and Mrs Ed are serving a breakfast of eggs and venison sausages. After a weekend of boozing and stuffing her chops with food, she kicks off the week with even more food and zero exercise and without shame, posts for all to see what is likely her pre-breakfast. Well done 🐽 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick

IMSeeker41

Really great information on how YouTube channels are being hacked/stolen. Huge scam is sponsorship emails. Run “malwarebytes” (free), Windows Defender ::

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
It’s stunning to me how much money these grifters make on just YouTube alone. If I am reading this correctly. $7,500. 00 per month. And that doesn’t include slime life revenue and any other sources of revenue: merch, people that give them money in other ways. Do they make money from Facebook too?
Yes they do.

They actually have more views and engagement on facebook.

• Angry
  • Sick

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I HATE giving pig a compliment, but I actually thought her hair was very pretty when I started watching a few years ago. Uuugghhhh that was hard to say, but truthful. It was actually her only positive quality. But, now.... sweetie that SL crap is wrecking your hair, or maybe it's the monthly dye jobs. Regardless, it's bad. How does she manage to have hair look greasy and dry at the same time?
---

My brain said "Rex?".
I also thought that Twatty had great hair back then. It looked thick and healthy. This was after her "Hey Thailor", shore-hooker, yellow hair phase.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Good grief. Must be some tough “class”. 🙄

And we know, Pig; your brain can’t comprehend much of anything like apostrophes.

View attachment 2794718
Oh Pigface, don't be so humble and kind. You are an expert at multitasking! You can eat candy hidden in your desk drawer while you are working on the computer, robbing people blind, and with the other hand you can take a few swigs of your margarita you manage to make and pick your nose at the same time!
---
I immediately thought your name must be “Lex”

Lmao great minds etc.
I swear I didn't see your "Chuck" when I typed my "Chuck". GMs

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
For sure. I am always always interested in the very close relationship gay men have with their mothers. Almost put them on a pedestal. And then turn their attention to men. Is it because other women will never match up? Just curiously interested, that's all
I've noticed that gay men are also very close with their grandmothers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
All good points but he’s stating he only has hard drives up to 2022 when Abbie was a minor which then no loss in paying her percentage. Now what he could do is give it a week and say magically I got my page back with somethings missing like 2023 that way he gains back all subscribers, add revenue and patreons subscribers. It all seems odd but it’s a possibility it’s happening to a lot of content creators. Personally I am not a fan of what they do but Priscilla to me is the worst,

The exaggeration to the point mentioning having to turn off his light screams overkill which screams guilty.
---

I hope they go back and they say we decided we want Abbie paid retroactively from the start of the channel and all monies placed in a trust overseen by a court assigned financial advisor.
You stated: "I hate to think anyone would go to that extreme but considering all the money they owe Abbie now based on a courts decision makes it suspicious.".
I just wanted to make sure you understood that a decision has not been made.
At this time, Abbie is not owed any money.

• Heart