Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
A new DCP video! Whew!
Happy Sunday indeed!
❤
Morning musings.
Pig’s girth…those necks.
What is crazy to me is that there is no end in sight to her expansion.
Before WLS, she and the Moobs did entertain other means of weight loss. She went on a few Zumba dates. They tried Keto. Intermittent fasting for a week or two. Now, there is nothing. Her diet plan for the last few years is called “ Fuck It”.
She is just going to continue to grow and grow. That is wild.
She lacks a jawline. There is no break between the chin and her neck. Her first chin is just a tiny little island floating in the sea of meaty chin neck #2. I very much look forward to watching the progression of chin #3. It’s there, but much smaller than #2. Give it a year though. She will be loud and proud by 2025.
Maybe Piggy is going to be the COMEBACK Souther Queen. Piggy will keep gaining for a while. Right Asa FA tanks to its lowest, The Southern Queen is going to kick her massive ass into gear and take the weight loss challenge by the chins! She will vlog her amazing transformation for the world to see. Hint...Abbie may make a cameo appearance. SO much content and money!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
View attachment 2775078
not gonna lie, for a second i thought priscilla was hanging out with a former coworker of mine.

i for one am happy to see the channel slowly dying. asa was never producing edge-of-your-seat content, but the videos were more entertaining when abbie was younger. this shit now where two obese people sit in a car wearing equally horrendous sunglasses just talking about "how far abbie has come" for 20+ mins is pathetic & shows how desperate asa is for material. will he be recording at the retreat (or whatever it is)? summer is probably under strict orders to record their money maker 24/7.

I literally thought that was the same person! Like a "Before and After" SL pic. It's only February and this is her third trip!

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Well answer the question when she went under Brittany.

Wonder if the person who recruited her hot shifted to Pinky when Red left.... but then Pigs upline left a urar ago so she then got to choose where to shift to.

And this whole "pouring into me" shit sounds stupid. Come on slimelife give these empty headed cunt nozzles some new tag lines to work with.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
It’s stunning to me how much money these grifters make on just YouTube alone. If I am reading this correctly. $7,500. 00 per month. And that doesn’t include slime life revenue and any other sources of revenue: merch, people that give them money in other ways. Do they make money from Facebook too?
Yes they make money from FB.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Catwalk

They need to start going for walks not eating the way they do and do the shopping themselves and clean up there house themselves it drives me crazy I clean my house all by myself no one come in to do it and I have two dog and cats and my kids help when need too they are lazy at f*** drive me crazy no wonder his sister moved back to Oregon she the smart 🤓 one in the family I miss her vlog channel she nice but they are not at all pigs going to die fast if she does not change her life style as for baby piggy boy he has it good he needs to move away from them he does not even have friends never here him talk about them only summer she needs to run away or mom pig going to try to get them married lol

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Her 10th 5K bonus? On top of her commissions from her downline? And no way she wrote that text for that post. I wonder if she'll dig into that 10th 5K bonus and buy Abbie a new plastic bag to stim with or maybe she'll splurge and buy her a couple of magazines to shred. Or two bottles of Mio drops.

View attachment 2796614View attachment 2796615

View attachment 2796623

View attachment 2796616

View attachment 2796620

View attachment 2796624
“Her first statement was short up”. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Whale, here are two fun posts!!

This one is creepy cult recruiting:

This one we see Twatty bizarrely sprawled on a chair being Magic Miked on by two Huns

I can't imagine a more miserable way of spending my time than with a bunch of strange women who I do not know. No wonder they drink so damn much. I would too, if only to pass out and make it all go away quicker.
I couldn't imagine having to wear the same shirt as everyone else.
---
Manly men, doing manly things, and fat tubby waddling around with his dumb little camera making rude statements. Vlog in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Oh my gosh! I never even thought of that! If they are forced to give her a percentage of their earnings, they could charge her for rent, diapers, food, going out to eat, gasoline, fudge and candles for Summer, any makeup they smudge on her face and Mother’s Day gifts for the Pig! 🐷🐽🐖 What a nightmare! They could literally get all their money back. 😵💫😵
I'm thinking plus personal care-like bathing, her laundry, part of the utilities, her clothes, gas & transportaion fees like visits to the Dr. What else?
When my husband's grandfather couldn't take care of himself, he went to live with Mr BB's mother, she got paid to take care of him from his SS income.

B B & B

Remember the stupid C said she thought Alex Murdoch was not innocent because he was from Carolina. She is so dumb surely she won’t be short listed. Will Arsewipe be able to refrain from sharing details if she does end up on a jury, maybe they will have some
Financial gain at end of the trial. If she gets on a jury I will be so pissed off.
I meant to say was innocent

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
He probably shouldn't have been so eager to mention Reddit. Like, I can tell where on Reddit he and Atha hang out but never bothered to look for their accounts.
They wouldn't be too hard to find for some people. 🙃

• Haha