Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An acquaintance from high was part of a mln called level thrive where she claims she magically had more energy by doing 3 simple steps. Drinking a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch. Their don't allow any negative comments on their Facebook page. A real company would allow both positive and negative comments on their page instead of trying to hide their complaints. My friend was complaining about having to survive one day instead of thriving because of a medical appointment. I don't use level thrive and im doing just fine. This stuff has to be a scam.
---
New video
They can't wait to put Abbie in a costume... and then add some sun glasses.. the humpites will go crazy over it... ugh.

Its not a matter of being too old for Halloween Ass.. Abbie DOES NOT ENJOY IT!! Just buy her some damn Candy.. thats all she wants. Ass dresses her up FOR CONTENT!!! She has zero understanding of costumes nor does she enjoy them.

Pigopotoumus is tho ethited....to trick or treat at the stadium.. with all the little kids.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m 4 mins into the vlog and Ass has been going on about how age is just a number :sleep:.

The difference between Abbie and other special needs children that dress up is that they understand the excitement of wearing a costume. I don’t think Abbie really understand what it means, so they are dressing her up for the hell of it. Even Isaiah was confused to why she had a costume on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Going to the stadium for Trick or Treating was as much for Abbie as going to the New Orleans football game was for Tubby's Birthday. Both events were entirely for that spoiled, obnoxious, obese twit, neither were for the purpose that they were trying to sell. I really hate that entitled and selfish twit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Well, Prissassapotomus was dressed like a $2 wh*re. I guess she had high hopes for her locker room tour. And Asswipe trying to tell us she was trying to manipulated him...Ass...she's not that smart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Piggy was tho ethited to go into the Jags locker room hoping to be able to sniff Trevor's skivvy's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but dressing her up as a chicken is not cute. I’m sure they laughed at her. It’s almost as if they did that so that they could make fun of her. She has no say in what she wears so they are responsible for being appropriate. They bought that knowing she was gonna look stupid. Ugh. Why can’t they do something for Abby instead of for themselves for once.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That chicken costume probably reeks of piss now and they won't clean it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Asswipe talked his usual crap about autism and how Abbie now enjoys trick or treating, but the only reason she was forced to wear a ridiculous costume was because her selfish parents wanted an excuse to go to that event, because their dumb football team put it on. They probably thought they’d see some of the players there. Abbie doesn’t give a tit about dressing up and they don’t give a tit about making her look ridiculous or uncomfortable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They can't wait to put Abbie in a costume... and then add some sun glasses.. the humpites will go crazy over it... ugh.

Its not a matter of being too old for Halloween Ass.. Abbie DOES NOT ENJOY IT!! Just buy her some damn Candy.. thats all she wants. Ass dresses her up FOR CONTENT!!! She has zero understanding of costumes nor does she enjoy them.

Pigopotoumus is tho ethited....to trick or treat at the stadium.. with all the little kids.
They could have her go trick or treating without wearing a costume as she will still get the candy she wants but won't have to wear a uncomfortable costume.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but dressing her up as a chicken is not cute. I’m sure they laughed at her. It’s almost as if they did that so that they could make fun of her. She has no say in what she wears so they are responsible for being appropriate. They bought that knowing she was gonna look stupid. Ugh. Why can’t they do something for Abby instead of for themselves for once.

Right? Why not find a plain clothes "costume" instead of that hot ass one she was wearing?

• Heart
  • Sad
Right? Why not find a plain clothes "costume" instead of that hot ass one she was wearing?
Twatty Beast's fanwear costume, which SHE thought made her look cute, looked comfortable, a tacky dress and plastic earrings. Abbie could have worn something similar. They need to pick a lane, is Abbie a typical young lady or a child? It seems they label "Abbie" to fit the occassion. I hate them.

• Heart
Twatty Beast's fanwear costume, which SHE thought made her look cute, looked comfortable, a tacky dress and plastic earrings. Abbie could have worn something similar. They need to pick a lane, is Abbie a typical young lady or a child? It seems they label "Abbie" to fit the occassion. I hate them.
It's vary confusing as sometimes they act like she has a disability and other times they are trying to hide her disability so everyone thinks that she's a normal 18 year old. Honestly I think they need to treat her like a little kid as that is what she really is even though she's 18 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Going to the stadium for Trick or Treating was as much for Abbie as going to the New Orleans football game was for Tubby's Birthday. Both events were entirely for that spoiled, obnoxious, obese twit, neither were for the purpose that they were trying to sell. I really hate that entitled and selfish twit.
Yeah I think it was for Priscilla. Abbie didn’t even get any candy so don’t know why they made a big deal out of it. Seems like they got there too late. He goes on to say she got out of the house, walked around and socialized. That’s good at least, she should be moving around more.

“It was nice your brother met up with us”. They act like he moved out and has his own life. I wonder if he’s been doing his own thing and they invited him to keep tabs on him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What is the obsession with Abbie and chickens....first the 🐔 limo for her 16th now the costume for her 18th. How embarrassing for her! Love how they load up the Halloween page on her iPad just for the humpers to think how clever she is....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Notice they weren’t wearing costumes - why did Abbie have to? I agree - they were too late to get any candy. Can’t they get anywhere on time? Drives me crazy, I’m a very punctual person. In fact, I’m always early.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That witch is live right now with Ass peddling SL while most people are glued to TV/phones thinking about the people of Maine during this heart breaking tragedy 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2527720
What the hell you mean by 'able to make this trip happen'?? You make every trip happen to your fatty hearts desire, anything to get away from sweet girl😝 One of these days you're going to take the biggest, and probably the last trip of your life, right on your fat face, hopefully you don't land on anyone😲 I would guess it would be an 9. on the Richter, and your bones and muscle will be crushed under all that weight. Too bad so sad, you atrocious piece of tit! I find it funny as hell that you don't have a normal daughter that will be able to take care of you your time of need, maybe the first daughter can step in for her😂😂🤣🤣😄😄😅
How does she look 10 years older than him and she uses all of those “amaaaaazing” products from SL???? She is the poster child of why you should NOT buy that junk she sells
---
I would think his cleaners would be grade A ..since he is getting all those 5 star reviews back to back... (lol.... I'm being sarcastic of course). He probably tried to get someone on the cheap and made all kinds of demands on them... which was ok when they were getting fake reviews..but with real guests.... hmmm... we will see.
Is he comparing the AirBnB cleaning service to the impeccable skills of Abbie? I mean she loads a dishwasher and does laundry like a champ! She is amazing at keeping furniture clean,removing any stains that may be there. She can cook and vacuum….all while holding down a full time job😒 He should really take a day and review his videos to refresh his memory on all of the dumb tit he tries to peddle.
Any type of cleaning has to be better than what they live in… since I mentioned an organization video and literally 24 hours later there was one, lets try this: how about a video of a deep cleaning of everything..especially bathrooms,garages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.