Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, is it Cecilia or something like that who lives near the Arctic Circle??
Yes!! I love her vlogs. Cecilia Blomdahl, and she lives on the island of Svalbard. Her vlogs are great!
---
So I learned today that you can buy live bed bugs and German cockroaches online. Can you imagine what would happen if someone disliked them enough to rent their AirBnB and unleashed them on their departure?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I doubt cleaners backed out because of location/weather. The company is from there.... they are well aware of what is involved in running a business in the area. Not like the company would be unaware there is a mountain... or winter.

The only thing I could see causing the cleaner to cancel would be misrepresenting it was an airbnb or being faced with cleaning a mess not in their contract (example- some services will not clean human waste that is outside of the inside of the toilet... or animal waste.. or things like blood.)

It may well just be the cleaners sucked. Honestly there are loads of cleaning services that are terrible. Every person I know that has used one has had some sort of issue, from minor to major. So it would not be surprising.

I know it sounds like I am standing up for the Maasholes (I am not lol) but I doubt it was really all that dramatic.

Reactions: 12
So I've started my XMAS shopping early and I have three granddaughters. Two of them are young teenagers and they're into hair, makeup and skincare. They told me the brands they love and guess what? None of them are SL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But, one of the brands I purchased is from L'OCCITANE and they're sold on the Sephora website. I didn't have to help any lazy-ass, greedy, fatso grifter in buying the products either. So it's a win for me and a win for my granddaughters. whooooweeeeeeee :p:p:p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
New video
You know that pig nose on Abbie just reinforces how much she looks like Thilla Thue.
---
And she's still sprawling. Is that a loveseat that she's filling out as a chair??

1698188177556.png
1698188306453.png

---
There she goes with that gaping mouth again. Check out that reflection in the mirror.
1698188373146.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They are truly out of content. WTF was that? Abbie had a shorts change at the beginning of the the vlog, so I imagine she had an accident. I can't believe that a doctor is fine doing zoom without at least the first meeting being in person. We are well beyond restrictions. There is zero need for those lazy bastards to do a zoom with Abbie's doctor. A 45 minute drive is a puddle jump for most commuters. Lazy, lazy, lazy bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are truly out of content. WTF was that? Abbie had a shorts change at the beginning of the the vlog, so I imagine she had an accident. I can't believe that a doctor is fine doing zoom without at least the first meeting being in person. We are well beyond restrictions. There is zero need for those lazy bastards to do a zoom with Abbie's doctor. A 45 minute drive is a puddle jump for most commuters. Lazy, lazy, lazy bastards.

I am shocked their insurance still allows it honestly. We were back to the docs office well over a year ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New video
He’s just taking the piss now uploading a photo of her looking like that! She’s 18 not 5. He’s trying his hardest to present her as childlike and infantilising her in order to keep viewers and hark back to the “golden age” when they pulled in more views. Her behaviour may be that of an infant/toddler but that’s where it ends. She’s 18 and homely looking like her mother. Nobody can turn back time so why does knobhead think he can.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s just taking the piss now uploading a photo of her looking like that! She’s 18 not 5. He’s trying his hardest to present her as childlike and infantilising her in order to keep viewers and hark back to the “golden age” when they pulled in more views. Her behaviour may be that of an infant/toddler but that’s where it ends. She’s 18 and homely looking like her mother. Nobody can turn back time so why does knobhead think he can.
That pic with Abbie and the pig snout doesn't look right.. like Asshat photo shopped it or something..her mouth looks different..she doesn't typically smile like that.. and her dimples are very pronounced. I doubt she would stand and smile like that with that on her face... she would instantly pull it off.

That part with her wrestling with Asshat was gross.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are trying to fool hunpers into thinking that's she's a 18 year old not a 1 year old whose skills will never progress and never become potty trained.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.