Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their tit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1697924118945.gif
1697924217818.gif

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

That's right, folks! Use slimelife's amazing duocrap and you too can have skin like Cillapotamus... spam-baked and looking 20+ years older than your real age! Just like slimelife's other miracle products that work wonders for discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, texture... all of which Princess P still has! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good grief!

$300.00 for any starter set??

tenor (17).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their tit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
So happy to hear that all is well in Meowland 🤗 🤗 I'm also very happy that even though you are stepping back, you will still check in with us❤❤ Finally, that Halloween pig full body snout rub is hilarious!! I absolutely love it🐽😂🐽😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Loves. 😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love you Wow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Loves. 😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I always look forward to your posts. You will be missed even though you will still be present❤. Thank you for all your marvelous contributions 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Loves. 😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I feel you, I have deactivated my account 5 times, and always reinstate it before the 7 day window 😂😂 I’m not a mean person naturally or in real life 😅 but something about these idiots keeps me coming back to talk tit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I always look forward to your posts. You will be missed even though you will still be present❤. Thank you for all your marvelous contributions 😘
I second renwick's thoughts and thank you as well. Meow, a long time ago you posted something that had me hysterical. I told you that you "won the internet" that day. I can't remember the context of your post but it was great.

As a side note, I haven't watched a FA vlog in over a year. They made me so angry. So, I totally understand your feelings. I'm a guy (and a father) and my anger was primarily towards Fatboy.

I do still lurk here and enjoy the banter. If you choose to read Tattle, please leave a like on applicable comments so we know you're ok.

Again, thank you so much Meow. Your work and participation are very much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you @sparkle&glitter1 and @renwick for our new thread and title. I appreciate your work. 😍

And thank you @Noir Fan and @Pink Marshmallow for getting the last thread closed. 🥰

Glad you checked back in, @WowMeowMeowWow! Missed you!😘 Hope @Hotographer512 checks back in soon too. We miss her as well.🙂

It hasn’t been too exciting here. The Maases are becoming more and more difficult to watch. So nauseating to watch them eat, drink, brag, advertise their tit, travel, show off their clothes, cars, jewelry, attend Jag games, man handle Abbie and just waddle around spouting off nonsense.

But it’s comforting somehow to find a community that sees through their bullshit. Before I came here I was confused. The comment section in Fathering Autism was only positive and any question or comment that didn’t praise and worship them got quickly deleted. When I found this site and you fine folk, I was reassured that I wasn’t crazy that there was something wrong with the commenters and the FA content was becoming more and more about making money than autism awareness and education.
I appreciate all of you! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Happy Fall weather here, so beautiful! 🍂🍁
---
Hey Loves. 😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
@WowMeowMeowWow Totally agree with you and wish you the best. We all need more positivity in our lives. Your posts and clips were always a bright spot here. We have some Tattlers with the best sense of humor. You really should not be eating or drinking here or the comments will sometimes make you choke or spew the coffee laughing. You are one of those hilarious commenters. 😁 Thanks for all your contributions to our Tattler community. I’ll be watching for your ❤😂🤢in the comment section. 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel you, I have deactivated my account 5 times, and always reinstate it before the 7 day window 😂😂 I’m not a mean person naturally or in real life 😅 but something about these idiots keeps me coming back to talk tit 😂😂
:ROFLMAO: I used to have a different account here but got locked out and took it as a sign I needed a break. It was refreshing because honestly the Maassives bs is too much sometimes but I really enjoy yalls post. I truly laugh my ass off here and I actually learn about REAL autism experiences from parents and and those who are autistic. @WowMeowMeowWow enjoy your time away and if you no longer post, your funny post will be missed but that’s ok, you’ve already given us plenty of laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"When I look at this picture I see total joy" - The picture in question is of a woman sitting alone, in her office, in the middle of the day, with the window blinds closed to block out the sun, in front of an artificial light made to mimic natural daylight, jutting her jaw open to represent a smile, while she takes a selfie.

Yeah, really says to me "I love my family. I love being a mom, wife, daughter, and friend." Nothing says you are overjoyed to be around the people in your life like a photo of you fake-smiling alone in a darkened room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Today has been a rough one here. My son had a bad tic attack (he has Tourettes as well as autism) and that led to him becoming aggressive. We don't see much aggression these days, but when it does happen, it's bad. So, my "Give a tit" meter is empty. Especially regarding the Maassives. All they ever do is eat anyway. Nothing exciting about that.

In other news, baby grandson is expected very soon and we can't wait!

WowMeow, enjoy time away but we will miss you!

• Heart
The Marvelous Mrs. MaAssive live: “You only get one skin. Let’s take care of it the best way possible.” Ha! And out of the approximate 2,500 new beauty guides, Big P is personally responsible for only 26. Wow.

IMG_8497.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I so feel you @WowMeowMeowWow and all the others, when they say that it is so hard to watch them anymore. I don’t think I have watched a full vlog in a few months. I haven’t watch a vlog at all, in the last week. I just couldn’t do it. They are so nauseating and frankly, so full of lies. If their mouth is moving, we can guarantee that they are lying…
I feel so sorry for Abbie and wished the state would have stepped in, yet, the alternative wouldn’t have been the best either. Now, it is just a count down to a mental health center. They can kiss away any group home or community based independent living (such as her own apartment).
I just keep a watch on the pending lawsuit (nothing updated yet, since the demand went out at the end of June, first of July). I guess the lawyer firm just isn’t moving on it quickly. Then to see if any new charges come from their area (nothing new that I have seen)..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO: I used to have a different account here but got locked out and took it as a sign I needed a break. It was refreshing because honestly the Maassives bs is too much sometimes but I really enjoy yalls post. I truly laugh my ass off here and I actually learn about REAL autism experiences from parents and and those who are autistic. @WowMeowMeowWow enjoy your time away and if you no longer post, your funny post will be missed but that’s ok, you’ve already given us plenty of laughs.
How do you get locked out from here? Sorry if it's a dumb question 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Like others I find it too difficult and puke making to watch their tit. tit is really all it is and it g be eggars belief that people can make a living from peddling such crap. All I’m waiting for is the crumbling of this faux empire( or for that fat cow to get an emergency trip to hospital and a very necessary wake up call)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They know there's people that hate them, they also know they're getting alot of views from haters. It's all about lining their pockets. He's the most unbelievable shyster that I've ever had my eyes opened up to. And like someone else said if his mouth is moving bullshit is coming out of it. They're both despicable and they're reaping the bounty from living that life. And people that have worked hard, have gone to school to obtain their trades and careers and live honestly feel sorry for their lousy asses and want to 'help' them? There are seats warming up in hell with their names on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.