Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we all take a break from Tattle Asshat will run out of content in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If we all take a break from Tattle Asshat will run out of content in a day.
Things have slowed down here a lot.
Is it because Atha's content has been cringe-inducingly lame, or is the content lame because we have actual lives to live and don't have as much time to feed his little reactionary self some tidbits of inspiration?

Probably a little of both, but it's really obvious how much he's struggling to get any usable footage of Abbie that aligns with his narrative lately. I suspect she's not handling The Program™ well at all and that's spilling over into behaviors at home.
Atha skipped several vlogs while Priscilla was out of town and what he did post looked....very off. Now that we know Abbie has been "playing hooky" (aka either nobody wanted to drive her or she was too noncompliant to be able to go in) several times from The Program™ recently it makes a lot of sense why the last handful of vlogs that he's bothered to post have been so damn weird and lame. Abbie is struggling, Atha can't get any footage of her for the vlogs, and she's probably having significant enough behaviors that nothing can be filmed and/or Atha isn't undisturbed long enough to edit or to monitor comments for the trash he's able to cobble together.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Things have slowed down here a lot.
Is it because Atha's content has been cringe-inducingly lame, or is the content lame because we have actual lives to live and don't have as much time to feed his little reactionary self some tidbits of inspiration?

Probably a little of both, but it's really obvious how much he's struggling to get any usable footage of Abbie that aligns with his narrative lately. I suspect she's not handling The Program™ well at all and that's spilling over into behaviors at home.
Atha skipped several vlogs while Priscilla was out of town and what he did post looked....very off. Now that we know Abbie has been "playing hooky" (aka either nobody wanted to drive her or she was too noncompliant to be able to go in) several times from The Program™ recently it makes a lot of sense why the last handful of vlogs that he's bothered to post have been so damn weird and lame. Abbie is struggling, Atha can't get any footage of her for the vlogs, and she's probably having significant enough behaviors that nothing can be filmed and/or Atha isn't undisturbed long enough to edit or to monitor comments for the trash he's able to cobble together.
This is why I find it hard to believe they have new subs. Imagine stumbling upon this channel for the first time and being so impressed you give them a follow. There is NO way. The early viewers tuned in for Abbie and Abbie only, now she's mostly just a mention. You can not have me believe that there are real people in this world tuning in to watch these dirt bags eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@CoffeeMomof2 You are a smart cookie! Proud to say I'm sitting beside you in class. And Derr you're a beacon..spend time with family huh, I usually just hide til they get back in their car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is why I find it hard to believe they have new subs. Imagine stumbling upon this channel for the first time and being so impressed you give them a follow. There is NO way. The early viewers tuned in for Abbie and Abbie only, now she's mostly just a mention. You can not have me believe that there are real people in this world tuning in to watch these dirt bags eat.

Exactly. I subbed way back when they first started because of Abbie. She was close in age to my son, and our families had things in common that we were struggling with. Now, their vlogs just consist of them eating 90% of the time or going on vacations/dates/"work" trips...etc. Their lives and ours couldn't be any more different now-which is fine. Life moves on. Fortunately for me, trying to walk 4 miles a day, getting the boy off to school-home from school, doing things with hubby and friends, keeping up with the granddaughter etc. takes up most of my time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their tit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
Noooo Say It Isn't So, I will miss you so much, but I do understand your reasoning. You were always the kindest to me, helped me stay out of the Bad Girls Club LOL. You stood up for me a few times, and for that I thank you very much! I feel like I'm losing my surrogate mom, even though I am probably about your age HeHe. I especially love your love for kitties, I have 2 Murfee & Maizee, both Maine Coons. Please pop in now and then to keep us updated, it won't be the same without your GIF's.😢☹🙁❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually, she is a full blown food and alcohol addict so I don't believe she's filled with joy. Lugging around the amount of weight she is carrying and the food she eats can't possibly make her feel good. Priscilla is a simpleton. I think her mind works in a way where as long as she can buy new cloths, get to the hair and nail salon and sit in front of her minions selling crappy, overpriced makeup, she is living her best life. She hasn't experienced a real health issue yet. I think when it happens it will rock her world.

@WowMeowMeowWow, I hear ya sister🥰. Some days I just can't tune into their shitshow. But the beauty of Tattle is we can walk away from watching it and come back whenever we want. Those to idiots can't walk away from their own shitshow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Thank you for carrying us into Thread after Thread for so long and you've earned a much deserved break. Your humor is in a league all its own and whenever you feel like gracing us with some good old belly laughs again, we will welcome it with open arms.

She's definitely being accommodated. That butt does not fit in a planes coach seat. She's either buying two seats or she's buying a business class ticket. What the hell, it's just Abbie's money.
1697973131133.png

1697973477436.png

1697973787600.png

---
New video
Wait a minute. He's posted an old video and it shows 597 views in 10 minutes. What is YT allowing now?

I had to edit this post. He's showing old videos of Abbie and him and the Beast are providing commentary on this old footage. He's definitely out of content now. I guess it's going to be the oldies but goodies from now on. :mad::sick::mad::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
this is the dumbest,most boring family on youtube....a fat,greasy,little man and his stupid son laughing at and filming the family.I doubt that kid has a job or is going to school.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Actually, she is a full blown food and alcohol addict so I don't believe she's filled with joy. Lugging around the amount of weight she is carrying and the food she eats can't possibly make her feel good. Priscilla is a simpleton. I think her mind works in a way where as long as she can buy new cloths, get to the hair and nail salon and sit in front of her minions selling crappy, overpriced makeup, she is living her best life. She hasn't experienced a real health issue yet. I think when it happens it will rock her world.

@WowMeowMeowWow, I hear ya sister🥰. Some days I just can't tune into their shitshow. But the beauty of Tattle is we can walk away from watching it and come back whenever we want. Those to idiots can't walk away from their own shitshow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Thank you for carrying us into Thread after Thread for so long and you've earned a much deserved break. Your humor is in a league all its own and whenever you feel like gracing us with some good old belly laughs again, we will welcome it with open arms.

She's definitely being accommodated. That butt does not fit in a planes coach seat. She's either buying two seats or she's buying a business class ticket. What the hell, it's just Abbie's money.
View attachment 2524858

View attachment 2524862

View attachment 2524879
---

Wait a minute. He's posted an old video and it shows 597 views in 10 minutes. What is YT allowing now?

I had to edit this post. He's showing old videos of Abbie and him and the Beast are providing commentary on this old footage. He's definitely out of content now. I guess it's going to be the oldies but goodies from now on. :mad::sick::mad::sick:
In god's name, who the hell would buy beauty products from this ginormous stupid heffalump.... are they all certifiably mad? Aren't there shops with better cheaper makeup? Look at the state of her now. Black just won't hide that gunt and backside Cilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New video
This confirms that Tubby has run out of ideas and/or Abbie has really become such a handful that filming even BS content is impossible. It really is heartbreaking to see Abbie's decline. She seemed so much brighter, active and happier at that time. Her movements are that of an unhealthy senior, not a teenage girl. Do they see it? This should be a wake up call.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.