Fathering Autism #170 Gotta fly first clath so the seat fits her ath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I chuckled when she said on future flights she wanted to be in her assigned plane seat.....think she meant for identification purposes if there was a plane crash :rolleyes:.....no worries there, she would almost certainly be the only passenger still wedged firmly in her seat if the plane went down 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Congrats to Renwick on the title. And thanks to Sparkle for setting us up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New video
I can't watch this. Is he barfing about Abbie not liking Santa any more?? Atha - you mean your 18 year old typical teenager doesn't want to know about the fat hairy guy (she is sick enough of the one she can't escape)😒
Will you fer christ's sake pick a lane. Is she a typical teen (whenever they feel like it) or is she a disabled young person who doesn't understand stuff (yesterday) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you both for the title and thread creation.

Just watching tonight’s video. I wonder how much Abbie truly understands. She doesn’t even understand the concept of drying a dish,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Isiah, if you ever read here, please teach your sister sign language. Your parents have not bothered and I really think she is capable of learning a few new signs a month and can ditch the ipad that doesn't work for communication at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
New video
So that Tubby little bastard made sure to blur out Boy Wonder's employment logo on his shirt but he didn't blur out the woman and her dog at the vet. Even after yesterday's lecture video about the guy at the airport filming, that Tub-O-Lard can't take his own advice of privacy. How I would love for an "in the wild" sighting of Tubby, Twatty and Boy Wonder in all their snout rubbing, farting and blobby, wobbling glory.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That clip of him in the waiting room at the vet shows how little they do with their dogs. She’s an absolute ****! He couldn’t control her and she was barking like crazy. It’s called training. Maybe you should try it. Oh and sandy is fat. 73 lbs… females should be 55-65 lbs. how is she fat when they only feed them once a day, late at night. Don’t even get me started on that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So that Tubby little bastard made sure to blur out Boy Wonder's employment logo on his shirt but he didn't blur out the woman and her dog at the vet. Even after yesterday's lecture video about the guy at the airport filming, that Tub-O-Lard can't take his own advice of privacy. How I would love for an "in the wild" sighting of Tubby, Twatty and Boy Wonder in all their snout rubbing, farting and blobby, wobbling glory.
They give Isaiah privacy but won’t give Abbie any. Everything about Isaiah since leaving college has been one big secret. Boy wonder isn’t doing enough to boost their egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New video
They’ve got a damn nerve calling anything creepy, especially a cute Santa doll, when the FatMaasives are like the creepiest, strangest, family of imbeciles in the Universe!!! Speaking of creepy it just struck me how much Pig and Abbie look like Aileen Wuornos crossed with a thumb 😂 Same soulless, dead eyed stare thing going on. Aileen even looks like she’s about to bust out Abbies back and forwards hand sign for bye in in the photo I’ve added lol (instead of the regular side to side most people use 👋 or a vertical hand and twist from the wrist if you’re fancy like Her late Majesty The Queen 😉 God Rest Her Soul)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New video
Abbie looks a bit creepy on that thumbnail holding thet doll up like that... I wonder if that was what Ass was trying for to real in the viewers? He just can't pick a lane.. also.. Abbie is "into" watching the Little Mermaid.... I bet Abbie doesn't really have a clue what is on other then she hears some music and sees some pretty colors moving around. But Asshat pushing the narrative what she is "into".

• Haha
Abbie looks a bit creepy on that thumbnail holding thet doll up like that... I wonder if that was what Ass was trying for to real in the viewers? He just can't pick a lane.. also.. Abbie is "into" watching the Little Mermaid.... I bet Abbie doesn't really have a clue what is on other then she hears some music and sees some pretty colors moving around. But Asshat pushing the narrative what she is "into".
Of course he has to use some sort of narrative to make everything more believable to the humpers. I can't stand how he is constantly changing his story as one minutes shes a disabled toddler and one minute shes a typical teen. he needs to make up his mind about what she really is.

New video
Of course they are the best gift givers. He's the best at EVERYTHING.

And, puke to his whole "everyone on board" droll. I'm pretty sure that is what JSA told you years ago and what you chose to ignore because you're Mr Autism. That is why Abbie is so far behind in life and will never grow and thrive to her full potential. That's ALL you ass face!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.