Fathering Autism #167 Pigs on a Cruise,Overeating & Booze. Dysfunction abounds as they pack on the pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Maaaassssive round of applause to our fellow Tattler @renwick for hooking us up with a spectacular title for #167🙌🏼
Thank You and Congrats. 😘
1694643391901.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here’s Pig’s daily modeling shot with Abbie her hostage for engagement. 🤨 Of course, no editing. Missing an apostrophe there, Piggy! 🤣

IMG_5262.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here’s Pig’s daily modeling shot with Abbie her hostage for engagement. 🤨

View attachment 2447155
Pig should put #slimmingfilter and cross thru #plussizefashion and put #fashionfortheobese ..also go ahead and add #my600lblife

I feel like slapping her when she does the squish her gut to one side move..doesnt the slim filter handle that for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So if she loves the respite room so much, which is filled with all kinds of sensory items, why can't they get some of those for her at home? They have the money. It's not like these people are poor. Plus, she gets SSI every month.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Embarrassing post from Isiah
Whats with him showing off his ass?

Speaking of Ass, he must know how boring the vlog is, he said he will record a full day tomorrow but he also said he would give a room tour on More Maass and he hasn’t.

You’re on a cruise and all you can talk about are the plants??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whats with him showing off his ass?

Speaking of Ass, he must know how boring the vlog is, he said he will record a full day tomorrow but he also said he would give a room tour on More Maass and he hasn’t.

Why are their travel vlogs so boring? You’re on a cruise ship and all you can talk about are the plants. 🤦‍♀️
This is the type of vlog you get when there is not a dishwasher to empty or a floor to vacuum.
Drink, eat, sleep repeat is currently all they have. 😂
ETA: I was half expecting some ridiculous Lipsmack Lives, but I am almost certain TikTok squashed that desire…Thank God! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Abbie has sensory overload on the cruise. That’s just shocking. Who could have seen that coming?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Here’s Pig’s daily modeling shot with Abbie her hostage for engagement. 🤨 Of course, no editing. Missing an apostrophe there, Piggy! 🤣

View attachment 2447155
Did they buy stock in those Hey Dudes? That seems to be the only shoes they put on her feet. At least P isn’t going to twins route and dressing Abbie in the same clothes that she is wearing

Reactions: 19
Is he bleeping 10? It's bad enough he makes fun of how slow she is, he crawls on that dirty floor? He's not funny.

1694651734385.png

1694651770782.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Blob was so winded on that walk that the only response she could manage was "yeah".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She can't even stand up straight when she's standing still. I bet her knees are ready to blow out.

1694651941442.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope they brought a tub of chub rub, because they sure as hell are going to need it. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.