Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
1694350308490.png

She is photoshopped so poorly that her damn eyebrow is just floating in the air where they chopped off half of her face to slim it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1694350450721.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Any idea why Abbie kept pushing ASSa away in the live? ASSa kept saying don't push me to get your trail mix. But I don't think it was because of that.i know P gets a lot of flak on here but I see Abbie sitting comfortably with P by her side. I'm just wondering what's going on? Was ASSa too close for comfort?
She wasnt going for the trail mix, Asa just said that for the camera. He was blocking her- she was trying to leave.
At least thats what I saw. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
They wanted her sitting there front and center with her hair done, compliantly eating her snack for the humpers. :sick:💲💲:sick:

• Angry
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
So he thinks that mental illness in children is the fault of the parents. Sure it is asshole. It surely couldn't be the result of brain chemistry, right?? That's rich coming from autism parents. Asa knows all about bullying and proceeds to give us all a lecture about it. From the mouth of a bully himself.
Also rich coming from a parent who accepted a BetterHelp sponsorship predicated on his son’s “anxiety.” So how did you fuck up to make your son so terrified of life that he needs therapy, Ass? And what about your daughter’s alleged OCD? That’s an anxiety disorder too. What did you do to raise two such scared kids?

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
All three of Abbie’s caregivers were needed to instruct her how to unload the dishwasher. How tragic. With Big P barking multiple instructions. I know with my head injury recovery that multiple rapid-fire instructions can overwhelm and shut me down.

IMG_7544.jpeg

Sweet Girl did her best. With Big P bossing, AssA mimicking his daughter on camera::

IMG_7541.jpeg

And her RPT dear brother also mocking her technique:

IMG_7546.jpeg
IMG_7545.jpeg

They apparently don’t see anything wrong with bossing or mocking Abbie since these behaviors were included in their video. They’re despicable.

• Angry
  • Sad

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
WTF!?!?!?!?! Abbie was signing bathroom and Atha ignored her until Abbie finally walked into the bathroom with Isaiah. How many times are these assholes going to pretend her sign is to go for a ride. She had to go to the fucking bathroom. They didn't want to stop the vlog to take the poor girl to the bathroom because priorities of vlogging outweigh any human bodily functions. God forbid the Pig needed to drop the kids off at the pool.

We're coming up on another cruise and we all know what happened on the last one. I guess Abbie will be left with caretakers if they decide snorkeling is on the agenda.

• Angry
  • Wow

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Another example of how cold she is.

She only cares about herself and only herself!! She is a rude fat bitch!! NO MANNERS, for claiming to be a southern belle...my fucking ass!! I have seen her be so sweet to people placing an order and once they have, she is dismissive it is purely transactional!! Fake and phony as hell!! Yet, her minions continue to worship at her alter, time after time, and making her RICH!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They should have taught her years ago where to do such things. We caught that right when the boy turned 13 and redirected him to his room immediately. Only took one or two more times before he got the hint. Thankfully at 19, we don't have those days where he wanders around naked. He's never attempted to pleasure himself in a public place either since we gave him a perfectly good place to do that in private. And of course it should NEVER be in a vlog for the entire world to see. OMFG

• Heart
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
"Suck in your cheeks for a slimming look" Models hate this one trick! But those boozy blood shot eyes? :cool:

1693938641373.png

---
1693938915871.png

Of course she ignores those poor women that can't afford her overpriced face shit.

1693938884186.png

Where did those cheekbones go during her live? :unsure:

1693938782187.png
1693939089252.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
She's unbelievable. So full of herself.

View attachment 2414677View attachment 2414678View attachment 2414680

View attachment 2414682
---

Check out this one. Whoever is creating these you're doing the Lord's work lol!

What an absolute B..tch!! Something is up with Abbie's hair...it is much too thick suddenly..especially ....wet? They didn't put extensions on her did they?

She is just outright in exploiting mode.. and if she is bitchy on camera in front of potential scam victims and humps... ..just imagine what she is really like...when no cameras?

Cheap MLM hair products are not going to grow out breakage.. something is up with these SCAMSTERS!!
---

Wow... no words. I think I know what a cold, stupid narcissist she is.. then... I get surprised even more at the depths of her lack of caring and focus on herself..... Hope her poor downline wakes the F UP!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
New video
That SCAMSTER pretending Abbie is upset because GB left... she is upset ...they are coming...they are going... the humptidumps eat it up. She is upset because she wants to go for food....period.

I didn't recognize the pic of Asshat on the thumbnail... can't figure out if he slimmed himself or if hugging Abbie is hiding is gut.

Talking about "The Program" again. Abbie is going to "work" ... has something to do with "The Program". Hmm... that will be something to see..
Abbie can't be doing boring repetitive stuff...it would get boring for her... lol... she literally has a 20 second attention span.

Abbie is being a "little trickster"... according to the Pig. Delusional much? She does things because of her severe ID.... own the situation.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I dont believe that Abbie will be with them forever, no matter how many times they say it, and I dont see how it would benefit Abbie either.
They arent going to live forever. Then it will fall on Isaiahs shoulders to find an agency that offers 24/7 skilled care that doesnt have a wait list.
What if he has moved away from Florida? Is he supposed to uproot his life to return to Jax for the duration of the time this would take?
And if he cannot find care, the wait list for housing for her is l-o-n-g. Whats he supposed to do with her?
Seems like a gamble to me. Its JMO but if they really cared, they would have her a on list NOW, and make a transition soon.

• Heart

Silverlady

She only cares about herself and only herself!! She is a rude fat bitch!! NO MANNERS, for claiming to be a southern belle...my fucking ass!! I have seen her be so sweet to people placing an order and once they have, she is dismissive it is purely transactional!! Fake and phony as hell!! Yet, her minions continue to worship at her alter, time after time, and making her RICH!

OMFG. I couldn't bellieve this as I watched it. What an ABSOLUTE bitch she is.

• Angry
  • Wow

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
When will people wake up!?

IMG-9713.jpg

Of course leghumpers are kissing her ass.

I hope she gets that pie to the face and its recorded.

• Angry
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah dropped some subtle shade on Asa.
He said when he was young he got in trouble for talking too much in school, not to his peers but the teachers.
He said he was definitely seeking attention from adults.

It went right over Asa's head.

• Haha
  • Wow

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Asshat really does start practically every vlog with food. Either showing it right off the bat or talking about it right off the bat. Eight seconds in and he's asking Abbie what she wants for a snack. He is obsessed with food and eating.

Asshat thinks he's Mr Big Time Youtuber with the meta thing. Puffing out his chest and talking as if he's more famous and relevant than he actually is. You're not fooling anyone, Assa.

It's really rich Asshat preaching about bullying when he is one giant and insecure bully himself. Also, patting himself and P on the back for being such amazing parents to Isaiah. Are you really THAT delusional, Assa?? You're really living in la-la land if you honestly think you did a good job being parents to Isaiah. You BULLY and tear Isaiah down at every possible opportunity and have taught him to always second-guess and doubt himself, that you are always better than him in all things and that he'll never measure up to you, and so much more. Then you add on the whole making him the third parent to Abbie. And P's weird and inappropriate attachments to him. Yeah, you instilled such good values and healthy boundaries with Isaiah that he constantly looks nervous around you. How about this, placing parental responsibilities on your child is unhealthy for them emotionally and mentally. How about expecting your son to give up a lot of his own childhood and discovering who he is (without Abbie) is unhealthy emotionally and mentally and leads to issues.

It's not enough to SAY all the right things or what you think are the right things. Actions speak louder than words.
He doesn't have to Puff out his chest anymore, it is permanently puffed, it's gotten so huge that now it can block out Cilla The Hun in photos. We just know that his teeny weenie is being smothered under all that lard, how the hell does he find it when he has to pee?!

20230909_112617.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat really does start practically every vlog with food. Either showing it right off the bat or talking about it right off the bat. Eight seconds in and he's asking Abbie what she wants for a snack. He is obsessed with food and eating.

Asshat thinks he's Mr Big Time Youtuber with the meta thing. Puffing out his chest and talking as if he's more famous and relevant than he actually is. You're not fooling anyone, Assa.

It's really rich Asshat preaching about bullying when he is one giant and insecure bully himself. Also, patting himself and P on the back for being such amazing parents to Isaiah. Are you really THAT delusional, Assa?? You're really living in la-la land if you honestly think you did a good job being parents to Isaiah. You BULLY and tear Isaiah down at every possible opportunity and have taught him to always second-guess and doubt himself, that you are always better than him in all things and that he'll never measure up to you, and so much more. Then you add on the whole making him the third parent to Abbie. And P's weird and inappropriate attachments to him. Yeah, you instilled such good values and healthy boundaries with Isaiah that he constantly looks nervous around you. How about this, placing parental responsibilities on your child is unhealthy for them emotionally and mentally. How about expecting your son to give up a lot of his own childhood and discovering who he is (without Abbie) is unhealthy emotionally and mentally and leads to issues.

It's not enough to SAY all the right things or what you think are the right things. Actions speak louder than words.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member

That TWAT. She sure is full of JLo confidence considering she looks like John Candy, but more obese. She really thinks that she is somethhing. What was so important that she had to gurn for selfies? Who wants photos of that homely ogre? If it is possible, I hate her more now than ever before.
---
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.
I love Frank!

That obese Slimelife twat should be donating her proceeds from the hair mask sales to a hurricane relief fund. It's in her own damn back yard and she is lucky that she has not been affected with destruction, injury or loss. Selfish bint.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, according to her live tonight it is the Harmony out of Miami they are going on

Man. She is excited. Seriously excited.
All the things! The shows. The respite. The food. The respite. Gambling. The respite. The excursions. The respite.
She cannot wait to go and eat, drink, and be merry.
I would love nothing more than for this hurricane to ruin this trip.
If she had the balls to cry about missing her vacation due to a hurricane, after having ZERO empathy for her fellow Floridians last week, I believe even the humpers would notice.
But really, I'd love for them to get out there, and just get hammered by high seas and rain.
Not enough to injure anyone, but just enough that there is sea sickness, discomfort, and being stuck in their "Junior Suite" instead of dumping Abbie in respite while she circles the buffets. 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29