Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

renwick

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Pigs on a cruise
Overeating and booze
Dysfunction abounds
As they pack on the pounds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
The comments section on that tiktok are gold. They keep tagging the beast too. I need popcorn.

Also mention of his cheating. Enjoy your cruise, pigs!
---
I love how shit always goes down for them just as they are about to head off on vacation. Perfect fucking timing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa, you edit your vlogs. You're ok with showing your daughter touch herself "stim" over her bathing suit. You're a sick PERV, Asa. Also. look at Abbie's foot. I can't imagine how bad that hurts her.

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 8.11.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 8.08.04 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

TamCamp

Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.
Bitch is using Jimmy Buffett’s death to show off today. Not to mention poor Abbie getting roasted by the sun😡
IMG_6527.png
IMG_6528.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
If she thinks life is hard now …. wait until insulin pumps, oxygen tanks, mobility scooters and hospital beds come in to play. Bless her heart…life will be downright unbearable.
BooHoo.
Who needth a color match? Hair mask?
Where’s the margarita pitcher?
---
Oh my. 😹
A high ADHD day. LMFAO.
ADHD did not cause his ass to forgetfully pour himself a second cup of coffee….that wake and bake vape hit did though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Who believes he's got all these airbnb bookings? Not me. Can you ever imagine him admitting anything he does is a flop? The question is...why does he want everyone to think he's so smart & great at everything he breathes his foul breath on? I'll tell you. He's an insecure little short ugly fat man. LOADS OF INSECURITY

• Heart

jacjos123

Also the Pig lied when someone on the live asked about if they still keep in touch with Crazy Nanny. Pig said yes she talks to crazy nanny all Of the time. Ha. such a big ass liar. We know what crazy nanny said a few weeks back that she does not keep in touch with the Maassives. Also that crazy nanny only stopped working for them because the commute would have been 1 hr for her to the new house and she was needed for more hours by her primary employer that she provided respite for. Again such a liar, from my recollection she quit way before they moved.
1693745924362.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I see the Massives have set sail, lol. The Clampett's are mobile. 😂 😂

* P looked like an absolute slob with her jeans straining, gunt bouncing, and gut hanging out under that sloppy ass "kimono".
* Isaiah is sleeping on a bunk that appears to be the size of a 2x4. Luxury ya'll!
* Abbie may not be up in time for the excursion. Wtf? Ummm....wake her up. Are they saying they have to wait until she wakes up on her own? What will happen if they wake her and make her start her day? They woke her up for school for years and years. Now they cant wake her?? Something is definitely off.
* Never seen anyone so excited to see bar's. EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shadergirl

How long does it take to throw a sandwich together? OMG! I guess when you have all the time in the world, you have time to waste. I make a sandwich, sans mayo slop with lettuce shreds, grab a drink, maybe sit down to eat or stand, depending on the “busyness” of the day, and have lunch. Who has this much time to make lunch? We aren’t talking about dinner-it’s frigging lunch! Also, what was going on with her zoom where she was snapping glamour shots of herself? She really is in love with herself. Her poor daughter. She now has to wear her very long hair down and in her eyes and face just to make her mother happy and help sell her new hair product. So incredibly selfish!

• Sick
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
New video
I didn't watch most of it....but the "bullying" is about poor Scamsters... everyone in their family is bullied online by mean people.. as Ass says with a tear in his eye.

I bet the humptydumps eat that up with a spoon! He makes me sick to my stomach.... they are the scammers... they are the exploiters...they are literally ruining peoples lives with that scam MLM... and he has the gall to talk about him being bullied....

What a narcissistic idiot!

• Angry
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
It's so nice of her to share with the humpers what she spends their money on...NOT!! Her watch is smothering her wrist, it's almost like a sinkhole, I wonder if she's had to get extensions on it yet LOL! And is that her Rolex, who the F wears a Rolex to the hairdresser??? I bet she had them place an order for her for some of those smocks, just a simple little something for her to shimmy around the house in 'Atha I bought thum new drethes I think I'll pack thum for our party autithim cruith'.😝
View attachment 2432853
She’s disgusting 🤮

IMG_3645.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha