Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boychik0830

VIP Member
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.
It's disgusting that they use abbies autism to get special privileges. They only want special privileges for their benefit not for abbies as she could care less about being able to cut in line. They should be treated no different than anyone else on the cruise ship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Srsmom

VIP Member
Porky still fancies herself a model and threw in a requisite question for humper engagement. And, of course, booze in hoof. WTF is “mompife”, Pig? SPELLCHECK .🐷

IMG_5235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
Bloody hell, Junior is sharing a bed with Abbie and sharing a room with his parents. That’s ridiculous. I’m quite sure they could afford another room just for him.
He said their's was free. So, you're telling me you don't have the funds for a 2nd room? Isaiah is almost 22. Now I know he's new the working world, but he couldn't come up with any money for a room? That just shows his mental immaturity that he'd rather share a piss soaked bed with his IDD adult sister than man up and figure out how to get his own room for a night. He's screwed!

• Heart
  • Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Well, she didnt take her lol.
Abbie got up and went in there with GB hot on her heels.
A minute passed, and P glanced over and said "Oh!" and got up and went in.
Neither she or Asa had a clue what she was doing.
When P got up, Asa said "Oh, let me move this..." and he moved the camera.
He said (basically) when ya gotta go ya go, and no biggie, Isaiah pees when he's live too.
Then Isaiah rejoins Asa. :( :( :(
It's pretty telling that Isaiah jumped in to help her and neither of her parents noticed (or pretended not to). I believe that Pig only jumped up to take over because she was on camera. Isaiah seems to be quick to jump in as a caregiver- a little too eager, almost like he is her parent. It's such a fucked up dynamic.

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I think they just buy her clothes that are too small. They're in denial that Abs is fat
---

Yes! And lately she's been talking about 'salad' an awful lot. She must've gotten our memo....
---

She doesn't even fit I that chair...haha. And all kidding aside, furniture like chairs do have a weight limit...
---
@WowMeowMeowWow
Hey Wow!
With colder weather around the corner you got me thinking about your snowman last year...hoping for a repeat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey there Cukey!❤
I love your train of thought.
I promise….
If Mother Nature cooperates, I will build some special snow people.
Maybe this time I will use Atha and Pig as my inspiration. A snowman with a big belly and micro peen. A snowpig with flapjack titties and 3 gunts…instead of branches for arms, I will find some misshapen logs. Meaty snow necks for the both of them. 😂
Love YOU!😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Mom Needs Coffee

She’s looking forward to the drink package on the cruise and the short waddle to the huge quantities of food.

I really wish my parents had planned for the future. I understand wanting to be hopeful, but the current situation with my brother could have been avoided.
It was the same with me. When my Mom passed away I inherited my 30 year old disabled brother. What was worse- was that I was in a different state so has to start at ground zero for services. He lives with us for a year and have on a waitlist for assisted living. He turns 40 this week and he lives 15 minutes away. (7 minutes if I drive the Porsche lol). Great situation but we got lucky only waiting a year and a half. Normal wait time on my state can be 3-4 years! GB is screwed if something happens to them suddenly.

• Heart
  • Wow

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I am catching up, but someone may have already said this, they have to plug it, so they can receive the VIP perks. She said they paid for the cruise and a junior suite $2200 roughly, PER PERSON to over $3K per person. They are paying roughly $10K (at least that much).
They aren't paying, Abby is. They plan vacations that they themselves will enjoy, Abby is just an afterthought.. even though it is actually her money. What pieces of shit, speaking of, they deserve another poonami😉💩💩💩💩

• Heart
  • Angry

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Once a couple came in our store with their grandson, he was very hyper. Wanting to run around, chirping..and the grandma came up to me and asked could she have a cup of coffee (we have a pot on most of the day) she said that the coffee will actually have a calming effect on him and he would settle down. So which is it? He's a horse's patoot. What a slimy little man. PS who called it that we would see them walking the dogs? (y)
A lot of individuals with Autism and ADHD have this claiming effect with coffee. It has to do with the neurotransmitters being wired differently when caffeine is put into the brain. I don’t think for one second that Asshat has ADHD. I think he grabbed a hold of it, trying to explain away his “little man” syndrome and narcissistic personality…

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Karma is already at her doorstep.
The way I see it is, so she/they have a little money. That is about it. Every single morning when she opens her bloodshot eyes her life is just as it was yesterday and just as it will be for the rest of her time here on Earth. Her daughter will be waiting for a diaper change while ripping up a magazine, honking and constantly requesting a ride or cereal.
She will continue to eat and drink excessively. She will never become more intelligent. She will spend a portion of every day scouring her comment sections looking for “hater” comments to delete. That will never end. There is a list a mile long of the unappealing things that is the life of one PMFM….and every single one of them is something no amount of money will fix.
She has stuck her hoof in her snout a number of times, and will continue to do so. She is the maker of her own undoing. A downward spiral. There is no elevating from here IMO.
Not to mention the health issues that will be piling up. She deserves every fucking bit of it.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
My first thought was look at what a loving mother can do. Not an overbearing twat dad man handling his daughter 24/7 and taking care of her private needs. But a real mother. Priscilla should watch that channel. Not that she’d care, but damn the difference is shocking.
Yes. The difference is shocking but that sow birther alone without kids, is shocking.
It's not that often that females don't bond with their offspring and when they don't, it's very difficult to watch. Much less understand.
I am of the opinion that it might have helped Abbie a little if she had a nurturing female as a mother - but due to Abbie's profound intellectual disability, it probably wouldn't have mattered that much as far as Abbie's intellectual progression.
Abbies IQ was never going to increase no matter what they "did" with her. Her brain was delayed from the moment of birth and stuck at 1-2 years old forever.
A few disagree with my opinions on this and that's ok. I tend to be a realist and assess things from that perspective.
To me, facts are facts, the truth is the truth and woulda, shoulda and coulda aren't my friends.
😆
I just don't think in terms of what if.
It's a shame the Hambeasts don't just meet Abbie where she is instead of trying to get her to meet them in their world.
They want to erase the intellectual disability out of her and have a perfect girl.
They're such trash.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
He’s back to saying he doesn’t want her to have a real job because it would be too mundane and she wouldn’t have fun. I want to know if she’s actually going to be going out in public for vocational stuff or is it a lie to make themselves look good. There’s no way that what 3 weeks of aba clinic “fixed” her problems to the point she can go out for vocational stuff. She’s going to scream and yell and honk and run around
She was about to lose her shit in the wreath store. NOWAY she's ready for public.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I see that Abbie's days as Slimelife hair model had the same shelf life as the over priced baby bottle/Slimelife potion warmers 🧐 🧐 Her hair is back to being pulled back tighter than a drum. Tubby really thinks he is the cats ass in his Jeep😂😂 I had to laugh when he was whinging about Twatty's car going in for servicing and she would have to wait.....for hours!!! I thought she could "run her buthneth"anywhere and at any time. The Jeep /Chrysler dealership in my town has a spa for the customers so that they can get mani/pedis while they wait, not sure if they do cloven hooves though. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am giddy as a school girl waiting for prom night to see what schmata Twatty Beast will model for us on this trip!! I'm thoooo exthited, are you exthited🐽🐽😂😂
1seething 1 star review coming right up!
---

New video
What is wrong with these 2? 2 persons talking attention same time :rolleyes: Right about 11:18 time stamp.

Also Isaiah, just shut up already

Screenshot_20230909_052907_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052942_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052612_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052444_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
If they're going on their fun little cruise adventure next week it's starting to look like they may face some issues.

Hurricane Lee is now a category 5 storm (161mph) and the track is nudging left - it's aiming for the Bahamas. Some models are topping the hurricane out at over 200mph which is potentially record setting.
No matter this thing's exact track, the seas are gonna be rough as fuck during the week for the areas they'll be sailing.

Have fun, Maasses!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
New video
Cillapotamus buying more ugly-ass decor. It seems like she's buying 100s of dollars worth of decor EVERY YEAR. She won't stop until she has at LEAST three wreaths in every single room of the house and more god awful tchotchkes everywhere. Anyone remember this bucket center piece on a cutting board that she thought was rustic chic? More like rusty shit.

2387569842137.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Priscilla doesn't disappoint in wearing her diaper bikini. Five cocktails later and she's the Girl from Ipanema .

• Haha