Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
I am sooooo sick of watching Ass "work" He goes to lunch and shopping every damn day. And I agree now with those of yall who said he's using slimming filters on Abbie. And why go to a furniture store and let Abbie sit on the chairs????....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I believe that the big majority of leghumpers are far too mentally challenged to even notice the 8 passenger stuff.
They are a lot like Abbie. They are missing the ability to reason things. They live in the present 100% of the time. It's just the nature of their brain dysfunction.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they would have seen it by now.
Assa knows this. He relys on it.
He turns out videos catering to a population that is gullible and the birther sow shills her makeup to the same population.
Scamming/taking advantage of this population, to get money, is the main reason I can't stand them.
It's not only sinful what they do, it should be illegal.
There are people in prison right now who were convicted of way less fuked up shit.

• Heart
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Fox interviewed the Canadian about his cause. I haven’t watched it. Too late for Abbie though.

No doubt Tubby's skidmarked tighty whiteys are in a nasty bunch right now! How dare DCP get recognition on a National Broadcast for vlogging about exploitive parents? Tubby deserves to be interviewed, not because he is an exploitive arsehole but because........autism 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Vegan for the Animals

So she clearly has banned me from Cilla’s Shit and Things’. (Not bothered, does she think I just have the one account?)

All I said was I hope that she never gets cancer or suffers from fibromyalgia, but if she did, then she’d be able to join those ‘groups of interest’ and continue selling her make up. Think it must have upset her. Can’t have her being shown up in from of her humper minions.

As someone who has gone thru cancer, I’m absolutely disgusted that she had the brass neck to stand on a stage and give that speech, encouraging others to join ‘groups of interest’. The more I see her behaviour in vlogs, not only towards Abbie, but Asswipe too, (she’s getting more ornery with him recently) the more I realise what a self centred, selfish cunt she is. Karma will come a calling on her one day!

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I just can't watch this shit anymore. I don't know of any other vlogger who holds a camera within five inches of their face for most of the video.

There are three channels I watch purely because their content is interesting. One couple just bought a house in Italy and are renovating it and they also bought a olive farm and they're going to build a villa on the property. Another couple bought some property in Portugal and they're renovating it. The last one is an Italian couple who live in Positano, Italy and they take you on trips to show you around where they live, their cute little doggies and riding their little Vespa in the countryside. I love to see what food they eat because it looks so damn good. The Maassholes take you to their kitchen, pool or inside their truck. Oh, and we get to watch Pig slap together a premade salad....woooooweeeeee!!! Asa is common. There is absolutely no skillset he has that makes him stand out. He has followers who are basically at the same level or one level up from Ray Whittaker.

I have a hard time believing Abbie is entering into a vocational program. Maybe someone here can explain whether this is possible since we've watched this girl for years and she has limited communication, doesn't have an interest in anything other than food and music and would prefer to sit and rock on a couch.

Notice how A is putting out 18 or 19 minute videos now. He's trying to gain traction again or maybe the longer the video if you watch it to the end it will bring him more money. I honestly don't have a clue as to how much they make or what percentage YouTube pays them.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I dont believe that Abbie will be with them forever, no matter how many times they say it, and I dont see how it would benefit Abbie either.
They arent going to live forever. Then it will fall on Isaiahs shoulders to find an agency that offers 24/7 skilled care that doesnt have a wait list.
What if he has moved away from Florida? Is he supposed to uproot his life to return to Jax for the duration of the time this would take?
And if he cannot find care, the wait list for housing for her is l-o-n-g. Whats he supposed to do with her?
Seems like a gamble to me. Its JMO but if they really cared, they would have her a on list NOW, and make a transition soon.

This is what we plan to start with my guy once he turns 20. That is the earliest we can start to place him on waiting lists here for those types of things. I want to be able to choose where he lives and help him get all settled in. I admit to being apprehensive about abuse in group homes though or even with hired caretakers. I know there are great places out there, but it's nerve wracking when you read stories of mistreatment. Our goal is to have our older son basically monitor things and keep an eye out. He knows how we want his quality of life to be. I'm not sure what it is all going to look like because we also want him to have his own life. At the moment he is working 2 jobs to support his own little family, and I'm not sure his girlfriend even cares one way or the other. It honestly sucks and I tear up just thinking about the future for our guy.

• Heart
  • Sad

What10001

Chatty Member
In what world is it okay to mock a disabled human? I watched a teacher mock a child once when I was having lunch with my daughter and she was fired the next week. She did it in a lunch room full of people and numerous witnesses which led me to think wtf does she do behind a classroom door. The same applies here, it’s almost like they are so far into their delusion normal human decency just doesn’t exist. I can’t imagine that most normal people who work in a field with children with disabilities wouldn’t find this absolutely unacceptable. Let’s make fun of how our daughter stands, mock her stims and laugh at her. If someone else was doing that in the grocery store you’d make a news article about it but it’s cool when her caregivers do. Complete and utter trash.

• Angry

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I hope this fool pitches this BS idea to Meta.
Seriously.
He said it himself- you cannot mandate parenting, but let me go pitch that very issue to Meta so they can try it.
What a fucking moron. He'll never get chosen for this panel. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
IG stories show them pulling up to the ship with Pig asking everyone in the car "whose so excited...whooooohoooo?" Ass plays along, GB looks like he wants to exit the vehicle as quickly as possible and Abbie is rocking in the way back seat. What an adventure ahead! I predict Abs gets whisked off to respite immediately and the other 3 mosey up to bar and start getting their monies worth on their drink package 🍾
I just took a lookie loo. I wonder how much they bribed or shamed Boy Wonder into going on the shit show? What young man wants to go on a cruise with his parents and sister when he can stay home with all of the ammenities of the cruise minus having to share a tin can cabin with three people with undesirable hygiene and smelly and explosive gastronomic habits 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Note to Asa…his son is not an ABA therapist…at least not yet! Thousands of clinical and documented hours are needed as is schooling, testing and finally after Masters degree is complete, then you sit for your boards and only after you pass them, are you a BCBA. Long road ahead of him and lots of work-not easy but he doesn’t seem to be too busy.
From what I can see from Isiah, he could not be a therapist, of any kind, to an ant! He is so unprofessional and unknowledgeable. God help the poor kids under his care! ☹ I would certainly not trust him with my child

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
View attachment 2425609
We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

View attachment 2425612
And we have the best help.
Nice! ❤ Congratulations!
I see two adorable faces and about 20K (or more) worth of lumber. 😻
Some advice…install a vent hood above the stove that actually works. 😂
Labor here too. Man Meow is installing gutters on the forever barn. Next we will be laying forms for concrete.
No day drinking for us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I am so over these…
Lookie Lookie, Pig dumped lettuce in a bowl vlogs. How does she do it y’all? Master Chef Fool knows how to mix up a prepackaged salad. Stop the presses! Boss hog prepares an earth shattering lunch. 🙄 What a pathetic life it appears to be when one must boost their wife's ego for opening a damn bag.

• Haha
  • Heart