Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is where their stupid shows. Opting for a topical treatment vs. surgery, and that journey for Abbie. That may have been helpful to a humper. Why lie? Are they embarrassed of a mole? Or, at least pick a more believable lie. I can see a mole.of that type fading long before it just falls off. I think he's so used to lying about everything Abbie that he misses actual content opportunities..hey, Ass! Normal girls can have moles too, it wasn't another embarrassing Abbie thing to hide from.
Knowing them it was a milk dud or spot of old dried ice cream stuck to her head and someone finally decided to properly wash her scalp and it came off. It wouldn’t be the first time that they pull food out of their bodies😂😂
---
Yep! The year they moved into the manor, Abbie started in the vocational class at JSA.
Asa filmed the whole "meet the teacher day" and showed off her new classroom.
It was functional, like a mini-bedroom where they practice making beds, putting away clothing and other life skills.
There was a room for assembly work/projects.
No more napping, and no more going off to sit in "her" chair.
She was going to carry a purse and learn to shop and had her own debit card.
The last few months were spent at home due to Covid, but when school started in the Fall they casually mentioned Abbie was no longer in the vocational class because HIS focus wasnt on employment. She doesnt need to work some meaningless job like sorting bolts, she needs life skills!
(Even though he clearly showed the ways they worked on the same bed making BS he does now, he later said they didnt)
Fact is, Abbie wasnt capable of doing that program and was moved back.
But I think after a year he wanted to try it again, and they said no, so he removed her.

And here we are. She can feed the fish, and after an entire year learning that, she is back in center based ABA.
Hes so full of tit I cant stand him.
Their failure as parents… responsible adults… are mind boggling. Live for the moment,lie about the past and screw the future seems to be their motto in life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Birthday @Whimsical , wishing you a fabulous day❤❤❤❤❤

Twatty Beatht asked me to send along her best birthday wishes to you. She's very thoughtful that way🐽 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
Welcome back. 🙂
I am deeply sorry to hear of your father's passing. Wishing you and your loved ones peace and healing. ❤
The doggo is such a sweetheart! Look at that face! I think she was meant to be with you. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

Hey there. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I pray for your heart and pray that you find peace knowing he is fully healed in Heaven. ❤ God is great! 🙌🏼
What a blessing bringing home a new pup. She is beautiful.
Happy you are back with us here on Tattle.❤
---
Happy Birthday to You, @Whimsical
❤🎈🎊🎈❤
1693172266430.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m glad to be back. 😘

Hugs and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why, those look like some classic middle age, Candy Cane Lorraine Barnacles. Genetics are a witch. Hope she gets a big meaty one right at the end of her snout by her next birthday.
Barnacles are definitely in her future, without a doubt. I share your hopes, and very much look forward to seeing them manifest.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. The pup is adorable & I'm happy she has you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here you go Kitty.
I know that some could say, Oh…those are just bumps…pimples.
Maybe.
All I know is, unlike Abigail Lorraine’s mole, these suckers never disappear.😂
#frandsforeva
View attachment 2409016View attachment 2409017
Does she have that condition where your cheeks are red? Also she seems to have more barnicals than me, and I have acne. Hers looks more genetic mutations, and man she is a geneticists wet dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.