Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing with JSA was strange. For years they raved about how fabulous it was. Best thing since sliced bread. Every drop-off and pickup he'd have the camera rolling. Many times he even took the damn camera inside.
Then, around the time JSA moved buildings, things went south. No more cameras at pickup, never mind inside. Heck, we never really even saw the outside of the school.
And then they left (or were told there was nothing more for Abs in their vocational plans)
Personally I think they told Assman this and he threw a fit. But did not get what he wanted which was Abs in the vocational program.
I also think they instituted a new no cameras policy which he didn't like either.
Now he very rarely even mentions JSA and no longer singing their praises
Yep! The year they moved into the manor, Abbie started in the vocational class at JSA.
Asa filmed the whole "meet the teacher day" and showed off her new classroom.
It was functional, like a mini-bedroom where they practice making beds, putting away clothing and other life skills.
There was a room for assembly work/projects.
No more napping, and no more going off to sit in "her" chair.
She was going to carry a purse and learn to shop and had her own debit card.
The last few months were spent at home due to Covid, but when school started in the Fall they casually mentioned Abbie was no longer in the vocational class because HIS focus wasnt on employment. She doesnt need to work some meaningless job like sorting bolts, she needs life skills!
(Even though he clearly showed the ways they worked on the same bed making BS he does now, he later said they didnt)
Fact is, Abbie wasnt capable of doing that program and was moved back.
But I think after a year he wanted to try it again, and they said no, so he removed her.

And here we are. She can feed the fish, and after an entire year learning that, she is back in center based ABA.
Hes so full of tit I cant stand him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That first pic is a crying shame.
It's also all of her own doing. Unlike many, she has the financial means to hire a nutritionist to either teacher her about portion control and how to cook or have to cook and prepare meals for her and the family. She lives in a fitness friendly climate that allows for walking/bike riding on most days of the year, she has a pool and a Peloton that includes pilates, strength training etc, beyond the cycling classes. She is unemployed and her fake job, that according to her, allows her to do it anytime and anywhere , easily allows her to fit in one hour a day to dedicate to exercise. I have ZERO empathy for her. She is lazy in every important aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think the JSA thing is all that dramatic. They would not have kicked Abbie out. They get money for her to be there regardless if she is progressing or not.

What I think happened is a combo of things:

1. Maasholes really wanted her in the vocational program. They were super excited the year the school tried to move her into it. But Abbie couldn't do it so they put her back into the lower class. You could tell this pissed the Maasholes off.

2. They money they got for the settlement (from the public school issue) was gone and they were paying out of pocket for what the government money wasn't paying for. They stated this in the vlog.... and that they were debating whether Abbie would continue at JSA at all. This was well before she "graduated" so it was already something they were thinking of doing.

3. The government grant they are getting for Abbie changed. It allowed them to use it for "homeschool."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought they went on and on about how Abbie could attend JSA till she was 21. They always said they want the best for Abbie. But the minute the settlement money ran out and they had to pay out of pocket, their Claws hooves came out.

• Angry
Many women have babies on their own. He didn’t have to marry her. He caved to the pressure from her mother and stepfather. I do wonder how long Priscilla’s bio dad hung around after she was conceived. 🤔
I believe P. said on her live that her folks divorced when she was 3. She keeps in touch with her dad and I believe her dad and his wife were at GB’s graduation. He seems like a nice guy and is a Vegetarian Chef in Washington State. On one of their RV trips, they spent time at the RV camp with them. He has also visited in Jax.

Reactions: 19
I don't think the JSA thing is all that dramatic. They would not have kicked Abbie out. They get money for her to be there regardless if she is progressing or not.

1. Maasholes really wanted her in the vocational program. They were super excited the year the school tried to move her into it. But Abbie couldn't do it so they put her back into the lower class. You could tell this pissed the Maasholes off.

2. They money they got for the settlement (from the public school issue) was gone and they were paying out of pocket for what the government money wasn't paying for. They stated this in the vlog.... and that they were debating whether Abbie would continue at JSA at all. This was well before she "graduated" so it was already something they were thinking of doing.

3. The government grant they are getting for Abbie changed. It allowed them to use it for "homeschool."

I bet there is no grant this year. They wouldnt need it.
"The Program" is covered by Medicaid as well as Speech. They removed her from OT last year after complaining the OT's "allowed Abbie to play them" and couldnt handle her. Theres no teacher to pay, and Asa couldnt be paid for it.
---
I thought they went on and on about how Abbie could attend JSA till she was 21. They always said they want the best for Abbie. But the minute the settlement money ran out and they had to pay out of pocket, their Claws hooves came out.
She couldve stayed at JSA until age 22. I believe the settlement money, if any, was long gone before they removed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Voodoo made me almost spit my coffee out! 😁🤣😂😂😂😁
She is not making the usual Abbie face, that is for sure :unsure:

The many faces of Abbie. Once in a great while for a millisecond, she looks different than what we are used to. I don't know what to think but they are not above altering pics, this we do know!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 2399618View attachment 2399619
---
I made the mistake of watching a tiny bit of his vlog last night... 🤦‍♀️ 🤣😂😂

View attachment 2399647
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤

• Heart
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I’m so sorry for your loss, and thank you for taking that furbaby home. 😢🩵🐾

• Heart

I agree. I also think Priss quitting the parent advisory committee or whatever they called their PTA was also a factor...they no longer had the ear of the administration, other parents were able to speak their minds, and I suspect some policies changed in ways the Maasses didn't like and/or the Maasses got a talking-to about filming in the school.

And it's likely they simply were no longer thankful for JSA. When they first started bringing Abbie there, it was after a huge fight with the school system, it was with huge hopes about her progression, and it was a private school that they never would have been able to pay for on their own. Back in the day, they were probably a little more willing to go along with what JSA told them, and more invested in keeping Abbie there so she could live in their future residential village. Much like Surfers for Autism, it made them feel like they were living high on the hog, and allowed them to be big fish in a small pond...but once they had more money, it didn't boost or massage their egos the way it once did, so they abandoned it.

And a note on that residential village...I have a feeling the reason the vocational class was so important to Ass at first was because it was a requirement to qualify for the village program after graduation. (I imagine Ass being told that Abbie would not be progression down that path, and having a huge blowup with them about how they made the school what it is, so Abbie deserves to be a part of the program.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. I hope the transition with your Mom goes well. It's never easy but may memories bring your peace and comfort. It was nice you were able to take your Mom's dog back with you and I am sure that was somewhat of a relief for your Mom knowing her dog will be well taken care of and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. And how very kind of you to take the dog home with you 😔🥰. She is a very pretty girl! 🐾

• Heart
ASSa is really pushing for people to go watch his "other" channel. You'll be able to see what projects he's working on, like what he plans to do with the side of the yard where the air conditioner is and where he wanted to put his axe throwing thingy. Riveting stuff is going to go down so tune in to the "other" channel guyths.

I always get a kick out of his shifty eyes when he's lying. It's only been a couple of weeks at the new clinic/program but things are going magnificently!! Communication is flowing and Abbie loves it. I guess we can gauge the timeline of when tit hits the fan at about the one month mark. Tidbits of truth will begin to seep out whether intentional or not. He is already doing it by not being able to say exactly what this thing is Abbie is attending. He calls it a vocational program and PigCilla calls it a clinic which has him vacillating on the two names. They're going to chug along with this situation for this year and not much is going to change with Abbie other than she's carted off 3 days a week for a few hours of daycare. We'll see more fish feeding and dishwasher emptying and fake communication on her iPad but other than that, it will be a waste of everyones time to pretend this clinic/program is going to do anything for Abbie other than house her for these few hours. They have burned so many bridges and the only reason they're able to keep Summer and Becca around is because they're paid respite. GB is already gearing up to do something similar to subsidize his income.

Summer and Becca have probably negotiated an hourly rate that the Maassholes are willing to pay because they know them and trust them with Abbie. I doubt A&P would jeopardize losing those two over a few extra dollars so they pay them a little bit more to keep them around. PigCilla is probably paying GB when he is asked to provide respite or carting his sister off to daycare. Which makes me wonder who has control of all the money in that family? Does PigCilla drop her bonus checks into a separate bank account where Assa can't touch it? I bet Candy Hog and WLW have advised her to keep some of this money separate. Maybe ASSa drops his FA funds into a separate bank account and when they need to make a big purchase that benefits the entire family like the TikiBar, they dole out funds from each of their accounts. Maybe they each are responsible for certain bills. PigCilla has always said she paid for GB's college education, not ASSa. But didn't FA make it possible for them to buy Moldy Manor? I would love to know just how much each of them have grifted all these years. At any rate, the money train is coming off the tracks so if they survive another year of this without changing any of their spending, I will be surprised if we don't see them scaling down their housing and other expenses.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I'm sorry about your dad. Sending you peace and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ASSa is really pushing for people to go watch his "other" channel. You'll be able to see what projects he's working on, like what he plans to do with the side of the yard where the air conditioner is and where he wanted to put his axe throwing thingy. Riveting stuff is going to go down so tune in to the "other" channel guyths.

I always get a kick out of his shifty eyes when he's lying. It's only been a couple of weeks at the new clinic/program but things are going magnificently!! Communication is flowing and Abbie loves it. I guess we can gauge the timeline of when tit hits the fan at about the one month mark. Tidbits of truth will begin to seep out whether intentional or not. He is already doing it by not being able to say exactly what this thing is Abbie is attending. He calls it a vocational program and PigCilla calls it a clinic which has him vacillating on the two names. They're going to chug along with this situation for this year and not much is going to change with Abbie other than she's carted off 3 days a week for a few hours of daycare. We'll see more fish feeding and dishwasher emptying and fake communication on her iPad but other than that, it will be a waste of everyones time to pretend this clinic/program is going to do anything for Abbie other than house her for these few hours. They have burned so many bridges and the only reason they're able to keep Summer and Becca around is because they're paid respite. GB is already gearing up to do something similar to subsidize his income.

Summer and Becca have probably negotiated an hourly rate that the Maassholes are willing to pay because they know them and trust them with Abbie. I doubt A&P would jeopardize losing those two over a few extra dollars so they pay them a little bit more to keep them around. PigCilla is probably paying GB when he is asked to provide respite or carting his sister off to daycare. Which makes me wonder who has control of all the money in that family? Does PigCilla drop her bonus checks into a separate bank account where Assa can't touch it? I bet Candy Hog and WLW have advised her to keep some of this money separate. Maybe ASSa drops his FA funds into a separate bank account and when they need to make a big purchase that benefits the entire family like the TikiBar, they dole out funds from each of their accounts. Maybe they each are responsible for certain bills. PigCilla has always said she paid for GB's college education, not ASSa. But didn't FA make it possible for them to buy Moldy Manor? I would love to know just how much each of them have grifted all these years. At any rate, the money train is coming off the tracks so if they survive another year of this without changing any of their spending, I will be surprised if we don't see them scaling down their housing and other expenses.
And Piggie claimed they are frugal in one of the latest live postings on FB. 😂😳😳😳😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father, and glad you were able to help your mother start a new chapter.
Two days is a long drive, but what a sweet travel companion! I hope she settles in well!

• Heart

Piggy is playing beautician with her daughter she wishes she has.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Many hugs and well wishes to you and your family. Sweet ole' furbaby looks so happy <3

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m glad to be back. 😘

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Father. Losing a parent is devastating and that first year is not easy. I lost my Dad in 2000, a month before Father's Day and to this day, I dread Father's Day. I love your new pup, it must have been comforting having her with you on your journey home. She is beautiful, what's her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.