Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she is getting SSD also. I self-direct my daughters caretaker program. I pay well therefore I get qualified people. ( retired SE TEACHERS) P and A would have to be accountable so of course they take the lazy way out. If it’s a day program I bet the three days she goes are the ones they remain at center . The other days are probably out in the community which ASS wouldn’t allow. Remember at JSA any time there was a field trip or special they were always there. It may be different in Florida than where I’m at but therapy is not usually an option at any day program that is up to the parents or if they have a caretaker that will take them all those so-called meetings and information the center wanted was basically the paperwork you do to qualify. I don’t think they even know . It’s just 3 hours they don’t have her . They are already tired of the drive.
---
If a SE child goes to ma special school the state pays anywhere from 6000-8000 whatever guidelines(money wise) it will cost student to attend. Knowing them the state paid the entire amount
---
The only content now is her HAIR? I believe there has been 4 days straight of her hair looks the same a mess and she’s losing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I could probably drag you through a passable match, @WowMeowMeowWow - let's go!
😂😂😂
Probably…not likely..being the key word. 😂
Kidding.
Don’t mind me, I just watched Max Holloway whip the tit out of The Korean Zombie. I am a little wound up.😂
Fathering Autism Wrestling Association
Ha! Love it!
@WowMeowMeowWow and @CoffeeMomof2: I’d pay good money to see you take on the Moobs in a wrestling ring. Heck, if it’s mud wrestling, it’ll have to be seen in person, live. 🤼‍♂️

If we’re talking wrestling with the Maasives (and extended) family, heck, I have no experience, but I volunteer to take on the dreaded task with Dr. McDreamy. I mean, how bad can it be? But I’ll take one for the team. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting how her finished photo after her live session is nothing like a clip taken during the live.
1693140148077.png
1693140247748.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just like his problems or other children he fathered. It just went away.

View attachment 2407166
It fell off 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 He really knows his audience, doesn't he? He knows that many of them don't have the capacity to question what is illogical and will be generous in kind thoughts and in money that they don't have to share. Tubby, you are a bastard demon and I am waiting for the day that you and your Twatty wife are fully exposed for the filthy grifting, child/adult exploiting arseholes that you really are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, here is Pinky's Slimelife party 🧐 🧐 🧐 As vapid as it is, it is 100000000x's better than anything Twatty throws for her Huns. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeewhhhoooooooooooo, let's do a Jacksonville scavenger hunt. The first to find a Duuuuuuvaaaal sign wins Jaguar Cattle Tags. Don't forget to dress like old ladies, because that's when Twatty actually looks her best....and that is the truth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And she continues to live in denial even though Assa said in a video that they wouldn’t have gotten married if she hadn’t gotten pregnant.
Many women have babies on their own. He didn’t have to marry her. He caved to the pressure from her mother and stepfather. I do wonder how long Priscilla’s bio dad hung around after she was conceived. 🤔

Reactions: 21
Interesting how her finished photo after her live session is nothing like a clip taken during the live.
View attachment 2407804View attachment 2407809
I’m sorry…her hair like that makes her look like the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz! Please tell me why she is hellbent on curling or braiding poor Abbie’s hair after using her amazing hair products that she is now hawking, but she fails to realize that in order to keep her daughter’s hair heathy, it needs to be trimmed ALOT or cut short in order to maintain a style and keep it out of her face! She’s so selfish it makes me sick! She buys herself new clothes, gets her nails done, gets her hair done, “all the things”, but allows her daughter to wear worn out, beat up, old fashioned get ups, and literally does nothing with her hair-nothing! She even admitted as much on a recent vlog! As a mother, I cannot imagine allowing my husband to do all of the care for my teenaged daughter and just worrying about myself and how I look! Blows my mind!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just like his problems or other children he fathered. It just went away.

View attachment 2407166
Funny he says it like it just poofed one day.... but there is picture/video evidence of it shrinking and fading.

I think they used a cream on it. Which would have been the best option. Then they could treat it over time, at home. Less stressful than other removal options and easy enough to get a prescription for.

It would not surprise me if P did it without telling Ass about it. Probably planned on claiming she used one drop wonder on it then someone warned her against false medical claims.

But ya awhile back someone posted a small series of photos showing it suddenly and miraculously going away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny he says it like it just poofed one day.... but there is picture/video evidence of it shrinking and fading.

I think they used a cream on it. Which would have been the best option. Then they could treat it over time, at home. Less stressful than other removal options and easy enough to get a prescription for.

It would not surprise me if P did it without telling Ass about it. Probably planned on claiming she used one drop wonder on it then someone warned her against false medical claims.

But ya awhile back someone posted a small series of photos showing it suddenly and miraculously going away.
And this is where their stupid shows. Opting for a topical treatment vs. surgery, and that journey for Abbie. That may have been helpful to a humper. Why lie? Are they embarrassed of a mole? Or, at least pick a more believable lie. I can see a mole.of that type fading long before it just falls off. I think he's so used to lying about everything Abbie that he misses actual content opportunities..hey, Ass! Normal girls can have moles too, it wasn't another embarrassing Abbie thing to hide from.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole thing with JSA was strange. For years they raved about how fabulous it was. Best thing since sliced bread. Every drop-off and pickup he'd have the camera rolling. Many times he even took the damn camera inside.
Then, around the time JSA moved buildings, things went south. No more cameras at pickup, never mind inside. Heck, we never really even saw the outside of the school.
And then they left (or were told there was nothing more for Abs in their vocational plans)
Personally I think they told Assman this and he threw a fit. But did not get what he wanted which was Abs in the vocational program.
I also think they instituted a new no cameras policy which he didn't like either.
Now he very rarely even mentions JSA and no longer singing their praises

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hmm how many kids are in each JSA class? Communication….isn’t that what parent teacher conferences are for? They seem to want every school to give Abbie individual attention. It they are so concerned about how Abbie’s day went, why don’t they get out of the car and ask!? They want everything to fall on the school’s responsibility. Newsflash they have hundreds of other students to worry about. Can you imagine them taking 5-10 mins out of the day to talk to every parent.

My son's teacher sends home communication notebooks every school year. Each day he or an aide fills out a pre-printed sheet about his day. If it's really horrible I get texts or phone calls from the teacher himself. Usually self contained classrooms do not have very many students because they are so "high needs". In most classes like this each student has their own 1:1 aide or the class has several aides to help out. This part is actually a bit of the school's responsibility to provide. My son's class consists of about 6-8 students, 3 classroom aides, and the teacher. That's not counting for other people who may be in and out like behaviorists, speech therapists, and other various supports.
---
Sorry my ignorance, never been part of a military family. What is E3?

It depends on the branch of service, but E stands for "Enlisted" (as opposed to O for "Officer") and 3 is the individual's rank. In the Air Force, an E3 is an Airman First Class (only 2 stripes). An E2 (1 stripe) is an Airman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And this is where their stupid shows. Opting for a topical treatment vs. surgery, and that journey for Abbie. That may have been helpful to a humper. Why lie? Are they embarrassed of a mole? Or, at least pick a more believable lie. I can see a mole.of that type fading long before it just falls off. I think he's so used to lying about everything Abbie that he misses actual content opportunities..hey, Ass! Normal girls can have moles too, it wasn't another embarrassing Abbie thing to hide from.
I think they just got tired of concerned followers bringing it up in the comments. The mole continued to grow and then..poof…started to fade before it disappeared all together. The disappearance happened in what seemed to be warp speed.
I speculate that Pig is no stranger to topical creams. I like to joke and armchair diagnose her with the herp. She does indeed have what looks to be flat warts around her nose. From what we have witnessed they appear to itch, hence all of the scratching.
The reoccurrence of inflammation next to her lip…I suspect she has noticed the growth of barnacles similar to what graces Candy Cane’s face. I have to wonder if she is not using a similar topical application on her own hide, to keep the beasts at bay, as they used on Abbie.
I would bet the farm Abbie never saw a doctor. There was likely no biopsy. No pathology. They wanted a “quick fix” …imagine that…to quiet the humpers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I imagine she is getting SSD also. I self-direct my daughters caretaker program. I pay well therefore I get qualified people. ( retired SE TEACHERS) P and A would have to be accountable so of course they take the lazy way out. If it’s a day program I bet the three days she goes are the ones they remain at center . The other days are probably out in the community which ASS wouldn’t allow. Remember at JSA any time there was a field trip or special they were always there. It may be different in Florida than where I’m at but therapy is not usually an option at any day program that is up to the parents or if they have a caretaker that will take them all those so-called meetings and information the center wanted was basically the paperwork you do to qualify. I don’t think they even know . It’s just 3 hours they don’t have her . They are already tired of the drive.
---
If a SE child goes to ma special school the state pays anywhere from 6000-8000 whatever guidelines(money wise) it will cost student to attend. Knowing them the state paid the entire amount
---
The only content now is her HAIR? I believe there has been 4 days straight of her hair looks the same a mess and she’s losing it
Yes, it's called the 4 Days of Hair. They video everything in 4's. We had 4 days of school, 4 Days of birthdays, etc.Think the reason they also went with Abs to school outings is so he could video it. The school probably didn't allow him to show the rest of the kids like he used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.