Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pleasure guyth…always.❤
IMG_4971.jpeg

Did y’all see these?
IMG_4968.jpeg
IMG_4969.jpeg

These comments stayed up for a second..may still be there. I feel like they are scraping the barrel for attention at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if anything will ever come of the SSI deal? They certainly arent concerned, as they've mentioned her "income" many times during the guardianship vlogs.
Bastards. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The sow posted a picture of her driving Abbie to the therapist. This commentary followed.
The commenter is over the target. Thuper defensive, Truly fueled Moobie acts like Pig did not use an assault by Sweet Girl to shill her tit just a few months ago. An attack is eminent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The commenter is over the target. Thuper defensive, Truly fueled Moobie acts like Pig did not use an assault by Sweet Girl to shill her tit just a few months ago. An attack is eminent.
I agree. Just a few years ago Abbie was secured in a four point racing harness behind a makeshift PVC pipe and net barrier to prevent her from grabbing at, and throwing things at P while she was driving.
Maybe this is the progress Asa keeps yammering about! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Percillerpotamus is overdue for her old fashioned ass whoopin' from Abigail Lorraine.
I sure hope it happens soon!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to revisit this. Let’s take a vote - who couldn’t wait until they loaded their plate and got to the table to eat and snacked on two ribs (or are those wings) and put them back on the serving plate?
A. Pig
B. Ass
C. WLW
D. Candy Lane Bryant
E. Abbie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have to revisit this. Let’s take a vote - who couldn’t wait until they loaded their plate and got to the table to eat and snacked on two ribs (or are those wings) and put them back on the serving plate?
A. Pig
B. Ass
C. WLW
D. Candy Lane Bryant
E. Abbie
Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A. Pig
B. Ass
C. WLW
D. Candy Lane Bryant
E. Abbie
I say B. Ass or Big Ass. We’ve seen him multiple times grab food and eat it before serving time for everyone. He has grabbed food when Priscilla is cooking, even grabbed bits of food when Abbie is trying to eat her breakfast. He’s a hound dog who needs to be caged in his crate until everyone is served. Then Abbie can peacefully eat her breakfast without some hambeast taking her cereal away, grabbing her drink or putting their fingers in her food. Oh, and shoving a camera in her face while she is trying to eat. Someone needs to cram that camera up
his smelly Ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Best humper comment of the day. And this chick follows Lipstick Mama. Thilla recruit her! Mama needs a new surge protector. 🤪

1691479064136.png

1691478760642.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Another thread donning a magnificent title compliments of our very talented resident poet @Billiarty .
Congrats and Thank You! 👏🏼❤👏🏼
Give her some maaassssive love guyth!
View attachment 2363865
Thankth the guyths!!

Here's one to kick us off. (Let's see if he makes a vlog about his garage soon).

Oh, Atha, the keeper of mysteries, his garage a hidden realm,
A place where the past finds refuge, where forgotten memories overwhelm,
Beneath the boxes stacked, the truth concealed from view,
Where out of sight is out of mind, and secrets bid adieu.

Abbie's toys, forgotten too, they gather dust and wait,
The Fruit Dehydrator, once so loved, now rests in its buried state.
Banana chips and apple treats now barely a trace,
Back to pickled okra, P's nightly embrace.

Priscilla's rouge and eyeliner pens, a colorful array,
In the corner of the garage, where they've quietly decayed,
The lipsticks now hardened, lost their hue,
Oh, what tales they could tell if they spoke, if only they could do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is possibly even uglier as a blonde IMO. That was something that was done a lot when I was young. Any woman who got fatter, got glasses (yep when I was at school you were mocked for glasses. I have worn them since I was 12) anyhow yeah any change they saw as negative they would turn up blonde.
I like hair of all colours so NOT knocking blondes, but very bottley blonde 40 years ago was not a good look.

There's no saving Fat duck Pigshit. Wouldn't matter if her hair was purple paisley she would still be her so still oozing ugliness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What do you think they're hiding in that garage?
Cases of pull ups.
Cases of pickled okra.
Lots of boxes of slimelife skin grease
Boxes of crap sent to them by the humpers
Abs old art work
Boxes of Prissassapotomus's different sizes of tents clothes
Babywipes booties and pacifyers from his college years.
Asswipes blow up dolls.
Assorted bejeweled seat belt extenders from her private collection.
Cases of chicken cutlets and body tape

What have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.