Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie doesn't have a gap between her front teeth now. How did that happen?
As her baby teeth came out and adult teeth grew in, the spaces closed up. Same thing happened to me and both my kids

Reactions: 14
What do you think they're hiding in that garage?
Cases of pull ups.
Cases of pickled okra.
Lots of boxes of slimelife skin grease
Boxes of crap sent to them by the humpers
Abs old art work
Boxes of Prissassapotomus's different sizes of tents clothes
Babywipes booties and pacifyers from his college years.
Asswipes blow up dolls.
Assorted bejeweled seat belt extenders from her private collection.
Cases of chicken cutlets and body tape

What have I missed?
Sexy portrait of the Wee dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do you think they're hiding in that garage?
Cases of pull ups.
Cases of pickled okra.
Lots of boxes of slimelife skin grease
Boxes of crap sent to them by the humpers
Abs old art work
Boxes of Prissassapotomus's different sizes of tents clothes
Babywipes booties and pacifyers from his college years.
Asswipes blow up dolls.
Assorted bejeweled seat belt extenders from her private collection.
Cases of chicken cutlets and body tape

What have I missed?
Abbie’s old teacher.
---
Is what's in the background where she lives? what do we think? 😆
Looks like she’s living in a chicken coop or an animal/tool shed of some sort. She’s lost the ability to communicate effectively. It happens. Free Lillie Jones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The name Lillie Jones conjures up a very dainty,pretty and feminine woman.....I will leave it at that 🥴
Ol' Lillie Jones would fit in the lipstick birther crew, that's a fact!!
They could have a contest for who is the grossest looking, and there would be several who would tie for the win!!
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jumping in to get this off my chest.

My daughter was recently diagnosed with autism. (I've mentioned her many times before.) My gut rejects the idea but that is a whole other story that doesn't relate a lot to FA.

But now that I'm part of this "club," I must say that it puts the Masses in a whole new and extremely unfavorable light for me. I believe that without a doubt they have done and are doing a tremendous disservice to those who have been diagnosed with ASD and their families.

My daughter has almost nothing in common with Abbie. I honestly cannot pinpoint a single similarity (except maybe that she has a tendency to be difficult? Is that what autism is?) This channel is called "Fathering Autism", but nothing about what they show resembles our experience parenting our daughter (other than all the trips to therapy--is that what autism is??)

Obviously there is this huge range of ways that autism supposedly manifests itself, so I guess I'm just supposed to accept that these two girls have the same thing even though my daughter is so much closer to "neurotypical" kids that it feels patently absurd to categorize her with a person like Abbie instead.

Abbie has a severe intellectual disability and they pretend it does not exist and just call it all autism. This just sows needless fear in the hearts of viewers about autism. She's also probably got some behavioral issues stemming from crap parenting--but again, they pass it off as "autism".

As we work on getting my daughter more "support", I just find myself resisting doing any of the things they've shown with Abbie. Why would I do ANYTHING the Maasses have done? They're like an endorsement AGAINST all the stuff they show on their channel. We're talking like 10 years of just abject failure trying to force an ID person not be ID marketed as "autism".

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In Cilla live the other day she speaks of a house in the neighborhood that she wants to buy. She said it would be perfect for Abbie. I guess the Manor wasn’t the dream house she thought it would be. She also said that she and Asa were smokers years ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
In Cilla live the other day she speaks of a house in the neighborhood that she wants to buy. She said it would be perfect for Abbie. I guess the Manor wasn’t the dream house she thought it would be. She also said that she and Asa were smokers years ago.
They still smoke, and having been drinking for years. They just aren't functional alcoholics now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Damn it guyth! I was checking out Lillie Jones’ FB page. First and foremost, a roof over your head is better than no roof, but…I think she lives in a shed. Not a tidy tiny home either. 👀👀 Seriously.
I have seen my fair share of applications for duct tape, but using it to secure the Ms. Pac Man arcade game wires to the wall is a new one. This is the type of humper that is saving pennies to buy lipstick. Geeezus Almighty.🫣 I pray Lillie is not a Maassive patreon member. 🤞🏼
IMG_4977.jpeg

photo-output.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Damn it guyth! I was checking out Lillie Jones’ FB page. First and foremost, a roof over your head is better than no roof, but…I think she lives in a shed. Not a tidy tiny home either. 👀👀 Seriously.
I have seen my fair share of applications for duct tape, but using it to secure the Ms. Pac Man arcade game wires to the wall is a new one. This is the type of humper that is saving pennies to buy lipstick. Geeezus Almighty.🫣 I pray Lillie is not a Maassive patreon member. 🤞🏼
View attachment 2366833
View attachment 2366835
This is one of the reasons that I hate those greedy criminal bastards. This is only one of many of their supporters who live in this way and will send gifts, sign up for patreon or buy bullshit Slimelife. There is a special place in Hell for the Maassholes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

My daughter was recently diagnosed with autism. (I've mentioned her many times before.) My gut rejects the idea but that is a whole other story that doesn't relate a lot to FA.

But now that I'm part of this "club," I must say that it puts the Masses in a whole new and extremely unfavorable light for me. I believe that without a doubt they have done and are doing a tremendous disservice to those who have been diagnosed with ASD and their families.

My daughter has almost nothing in common with Abbie. I honestly cannot pinpoint a single similarity (except maybe that she has a tendency to be difficult? Is that what autism is?) This channel is called "Fathering Autism", but nothing about what they show resembles our experience parenting our daughter (other than all the trips to therapy--is that what autism is??)

Obviously there is this huge range of ways that autism supposedly manifests itself, so I guess I'm just supposed to accept that these two girls have the same thing even though my daughter is so much closer to "neurotypical" kids that it feels patently absurd to categorize her with a person like Abbie instead.

Abbie has a severe intellectual disability and they pretend it does not exist and just call it all autism. This just sows needless fear in the hearts of viewers about autism. She's also probably got some behavioral issues stemming from crap parenting--but again, they pass it off as "autism".

As we work on getting my daughter more "support", I just find myself resisting doing any of the things they've shown with Abbie. Why would I do ANYTHING the Maasses have done? They're like an endorsement AGAINST all the stuff they show on their channel. We're talking like 10 years of just abject failure trying to force an ID person not be ID marketed as "autism".
Abbie is Intellectually disabled And has BARELY any traits of autism, You see, The masses wouldn’t get any sympathy or money if they said their child was impaired so they use the autism label bandwagon as a ticket in For grift.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is one of the reasons that I hate those greedy criminal bastards. This is only one of many of their supporters who live in this way and will send gifts, sign up for patreon or buy bullshit Slimelife. There is a special place in Hell for the Maassholes.
Exactly. 💯💯
Use our Amazon link…look what we bought from Temu. Join to watch our “exclusive” live content. Buy our merch. Lillie probably hasn’t seen a steak in decades, meanwhile The Pigs are feasting on $100 per plate meals on their weekly date night.
Fuuuuuuuck You, Atha & Pig.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

It is a huge spectrum that also tends to come with a slew of co-morbid conditions with their own varying degrees of severity. My son is on the severe range of all of his conditions, so he is a lot like Abbie-but still some differences. I honestly think this is one of the biggest problems with the current DSM.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.