Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Is the latest Brokeback Mountain Suites review legit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No

Votes: 75 98.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread donning a magnificent title compliments of our very talented resident poet @Billiarty .
Congrats and Thank You! 👏🏼❤👏🏼
Give her some maaassssive love guyth!
1691434409095.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230807_135755_Facebook.jpg

She must have gotten distracted by an ice cream truck while trying to snap a selfie.

Great title @Billiarty !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Great title Billiarty and thank you as always to our special Wow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Great new title billiarty, here's to a new round of witty and informative snarking!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2363882
She must have gotten distracted by an ice cream truck while trying to snap a selfie.

Great title @Billiarty !
I will never understand how this woman sells makeup! She’s literally hawking makeup but doesn’t have any on. Her skin looks horrible so what exactly is drawing people to buy overpriced shite from her??

I literally LOL at the ice cream truck comment…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I couldn't wait to see the poll LMAO. I shall look forward to this lovely surprise for each new thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2363882

Great title @Billiarty !
Does she mean someone has to purchase the 200 or so sets left and sell them on to become her “business partner” or does she mean if you buy one set for yourself you become a “business partner”? If it’s the latter then I’m very proud to announce that I now am a business partner of Greggs the bakers as I went in this afternoon and bought a vegan sausage roll and a bottle of pop for my lunch as I’d left mine in the fridge this morning 😂 #bossbabe #steakbake #cheese&onionpasty #greggsforlife ✌💋 Need to add on to here from last thread as I missed my chance to reply to @veganfortheanimals. For some reason looking at Abbie in this photo makes me think she’s Scottish, from Clydebank maybe and she is giving it the two fingers thinking in her head “Git ter duck yer fat wee bastard you!” about her mom 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Happens nearly every time...miss a day, return to a new thread! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Congrats @Billiarty, and thank you to our favorite feline for always hooking us up! 😻😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she mean someone has to purchase the 200 or so sets left and sell them on to become her “business partner” or does she mean if you buy one set for yourself you become a “business partner”? If it’s the latter then I’m very proud to announce that I now am a business partner of Greggs the bakers as I went in this afternoon and bought a vegan sausage roll and a bottle of pop for my lunch as I’d left mine in the fridge this morning 😂 #bossbabe #steakbake #cheese&onionpasty #greggsforlife ✌💋 Need to add on to here from last thread as I missed my chance to reply to @veganfortheanimals. For some reason looking at Abbie in this photo makes me think she’s Scottish, from Clydebank maybe and she is giving it the two fingers thinking in her head “Git ter duck yer fat wee bastard you!” about her mom 😂😂
Imagine taking your severely disabled adult daughter to her therapist appointment and not even bothering to clean her tit encrusted anaemic fingernails. You KNOW that girl has been digging around in her chocolate starfish. bleeping pigs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Looks like Sherie received an education today:

IMG_6028.jpeg

Yet her education was short-lived. It’s not a peace sign in the US either, Sherie.

IMG_6032.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.