Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering since it was a sponsored video (flashlight), he was asked by the sponsor to take the video down. There were complaints in the comments, but not an extreme amount. If he were a decent person (ha!), he would put out an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also had a really hard time understanding WLW. He was talking so fast and slurry.
I don't know what's worse, Tubby rudely wearing hit ball cap at the table or him taking it of and exposing his greasy and dirty hair.
I have to say that I was surprised at how much Candy Cane Lane Bryant has blown up!! Holy smokes, she used to be considerably smaller looking than Twatty and now they are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and we all know which one is Tweedle Dum.
Tweedle dumb and Tweedle Dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I often find the comments more entertaining than the actual vlogs, so I was I intrigued to see there were no comments on their latest Facebook vlog. Turns out it was only posted a few minutes earlier and surprise surprise, he’s edited out the part where WLW is being racist. The vlog has been taken off You Tube, at least for now.
I watched the vlog last night and it was boring as usual. WLW looks vile and seeing his horrible teeth when he laughed at his racist comment, made me feel sick. Fat duck Priscilla kept laughing hysterically and was clearly pished. With the exception of Donna and Junior, everyone at that table is facing major health issues if not now, certainly in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep. He did a quick edit and got it back on Facebook. Why not YouTube also? Not a peep, just pretending it never happened.

• Sick
Because he saw nothing potentially wrong or offensive about it.
This casual sort of mocking and near-bigotry is a completely normal thing for the family and they agree with both the words spoken and the caged meanings behind them.

He had no motive. This is them behaving themselves in front of a camera.
Imagine what's said when the cameras are off.

It's so normalized for them to act and speak this way (and worse, when the cameras are off) and now he's sitting there at 1am trying to do damage control while whining and crying about snowflakes and the woke agenda.

I've been watching both his and Isaiah's media consumption change in disturbing ways for over 2 years now. Well, here we are. They've been watching increasingly bad tit and following where the algorithms lead and that's all been leaking out in their everyday language and being terrible people has become so normalized in that household that borderline racist content did not even register to him.

💯💯💯

In his "apology" comment, he states that things were taken out of context and misunderstood. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Asshat said about Wayne -- "He's such a sweet man and truly has a wonderful heart."

So, like you said, he sees nothing wrong with what was said (nor does P, Isaiah, WLW, Candy Von witch etc)... it's just that certain viewers misunderstood, took things out of context and therefore the fault lies with THEM for how they chose to react.
Because it's never Asshat's fault when something goes wrong, or in this case, it wasn't Wayne's fault. He's a sweet old man! Come on now!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Asshat only took down the original vid and reuploaded it with that part taken out because he's worried about losing views and losing subscribers. Not because he feels that what Wayne said was wrong. Damage control, as you said.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
He did comment about it
What a load of tit, I live on the other side of the world and more than aware of how inappropriate comments like this are particularly in the US, I gasped and disliked your vlog spontaneously. Just shows how ignorant you hillbilly, red neck, pocket knife carrying SCUM OF THE EARTH you are.

It’s more offensive you edited it, should of out of respect deleted it, oh yeh now humpers will watch if again and you get more views.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He did comment about it
Aw man I missed it. I might have to download his vlogs every time he uploads it as he's been known to reupload an edited version. Not that he thought anything was wrong cos he sat there in the middle of the night "working" and proudly put up his masterpiece. He only edited because others found it offensive, not him.

Seeing there's only 29 comments, he prolly deleted the comments calling him out too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
He did comment about it
Oh great. We'll get a Pigorilla crying vlog or live tomorrow. "I was juth tho upthet that ya'll made fun of Wayney boy. Thum people are tho mean to me becauthe I'm Chunky. Buy a duolab."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That would have been perfect Josh material. I was going to record it but didn’t get to it. Oh well, he gets away with it this time, I did see some comments upset about it, good that ppl called them out. Ppl are tired of their bs. No one wants to see them laying in bed, advising bs and being racist.

• Heart
F’ing Hillbillies walking around with pocket knives in a country with so many problems, need to have a long look at yourselves, not to mention selling guns to god knows who in department stores. If Arsewipe is any indication of people with access to such weapons I can see the problem.

Also Arsewipe, “oh I didn’t know you did radio”, entire vlog was scripted with really bad actors.

Drowning drowning you are so desperate.
I agree that the vlog was scripted. I agree Atha is a desperate jack ass.
I also agree that they live in a country with problems. The US doesn’t have a monopoly on issues that take place across the world. All countries deal with problems. Since I live in the US and won’t be so bold to speak on other countries that I do not reside, let me just say this…Atrocities that take place here are generally not carried out by “hillbillies” carrying pocket knives. Atha may be an idiot, but he is not looking to use a pocket knife as a means of shanking the first person that looks at him sideways. There are a litany of reasons people carry pocket knives, especially rural living “hillbillies”, and hurting people is likely last on the list. I wish a hillbilly would show up here looking to stir up some tit with a pocket knife. They would have a split second to “look at themselves” and rethink their choice of weapon.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Additional feedback from his YouTube viewers:

IMG_6065.jpeg

IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg
IMG_6058.jpeg
IMG_6059.jpeg

I hope he loses his knife/flashlight sponsorship. It would be appropriate for the company to issue a public statement that the do not support this behavior and will be terminating their relationship with the MaAsshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree that the vlog was scripted. I agree Atha is a desperate jack ass.
I also agree that they live in a country with problems. The US doesn’t have a monopoly on issues that take place across the world. All countries deal with problems. Since I live in the US and won’t be so bold to speak on other countries that I do not reside, let me just say this…Atrocities that take place here are generally not carried out by “hillbillies” carrying pocket knives. Atha may be an idiot, but he is not looking to use a pocket knife as a means of shanking the first person that looks at him sideways. There are a litany of reasons people carry pocket knives, especially rural living “hillbillies”, and hurting people is likely last on the list. I wish a hillbilly would show up here looking to stir up some tit with a pocket knife. They would have a split second to “look at themselves” and rethink their choice of weapon.😂
Florida has open carry. I wish we were worried about pocket knives.

• Haha
  • Heart
There are comments saying the original video still exists and is circulating the internet. Has anyone found this to be true? I wanna see! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Additional feedback from his YouTube viewers:

View attachment 2367937

View attachment 2367940View attachment 2367941View attachment 2367942View attachment 2367943

I hope he loses his knife/flashlight sponsorship. It would be appropriate for the company to issue a public statement that the do not support this behavior and will be terminating their relationship with the MaAsshole.
I wish they would all contact the company and complain. Get ass a taste of his own antics.

• Heart
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Damn I missed the WLW vlog. As usual story of my life, didn't win the lottery and something stupid on a Massives vlog.
Just a PSA for those of you who aren't sure or don't live in the USA.
Not everyone carries a knife. Pocket knives are not only used by "hillbillies" and not every store sells guns. Isn't it amazing to know you can't pop into 7-11 and get a gun *sarcasm*.
As someone upthread said, every country has issues....hell certain countries overseas have a tit ton of knife crimes and last I saw they weren't committed by "hillbillies".
Anyhow, time to climb off my soapbox and say

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are comments saying the original video still exists and is circulating the internet. Has anyone found this to be true? I wanna see! 😂😂
I know. If it wasn’t for my damned day job I’d be scouring the internet and making popcorn for the damage control blog where P tells us they are quality people and how sthad she is that people mithunderstood cauthe Wayne is a thaint.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.