Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s ad placement.

Well-played, Tattle! 😂😂😂

IMG_4638.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg

---
I think he did it for engagement. Worked for dear old dad. 🤢🙄
IMG_4639.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy. 😻😘😻
View attachment 2382945
View attachment 2382946
“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
😂
Yeah, sorry, but there should probably be a weight limit for getting a massage. It’s unfortunate but nobody wants to massage a beast weighing 400lbs. It’s work to massage somebody normal size, much harder I’m sure to add 200 lbs to that. Ugh.

I love Ass’s spin on her experience. She’s gets her massage, is stressed because the masseuse is a man, she’s late, and he wants to remove the loofah stuff……she goes to the relaxation room and wants to order something. Does that Pig ever go two minutes without eating or drinking? She gets bored..translation: she is hangry and in search of food and/or alcohol..and travels to the next site where the lady who offers a jacuzzi disappears.
Well maybe they should have offered a cold drink and maybe some Advil/Tylenol. To the masseuse! After all he worked hard and was stressed to the Maximus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah, sorry, but there should probably be a weight limit for getting a massage. It’s unfortunate but nobody wants to massage a beast weighing 400lbs. It’s work to massage somebody normal size, much harder I’m sure to add 200 lbs to that. Ugh.

I love Ass’s spin on her experience. She’s gets her massage, is stressed because the masseuse is a man, she’s late, and he wants to remove the loofah stuff……she goes to the relaxation room and wants to order something. Does that Pig ever go two minutes without eating or drinking? She gets bored..translation: she is hangry and in search of food and/or alcohol..and travels to the next site where the lady who offers a jacuzzi disappears.
Well maybe they should have offered a cold drink and maybe some Advil/Tylenol. To the masseuse! After all he worked hard and was stressed to the Maximus.
If I looked like P I wouldnt dream of going for a massage. I'd be mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At the very least she should have let them know when booking.
Probably a good idea. Maybe the massage table has a weight limit. Or they need to book the double wide massage table. Maybe she should have a belt on it to keep her from rolling off. Might need a belt extender. Maybe some masseurs can’t manage massaging a whale. Whatever the reason, she needs to let them know so all the employees don’t disappear and the spa drink and treat counter doesn’t close and get boarded up. Shoot, they may be worried their cardiac jump start kit isn’t charged up. (The defibrillator ) For emergencies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing is, nobody needed to know about his bidet.
Have all the bidets you want. It's a free country, it's your ass and it's your business.
Nobody needed to know. !!!!
Keep it to yourself!!
The fact that he so mentally ill, that he filmed his, so called, 1st time with assplay, and then proceeded to upload it for the entire world to see.
Nobody needed to see that. !!!!
Keep that tit private!!
Wtf is wrong with him? Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When worked as a masseuse vast majority of the customers were large people. Unless the workers are brand new they are use to it. Even then they are warned when hired.

Sounds like P came home crying and making tit up for attention. Like the time Ass made her take Abbie somewhere alone. P came home whining and literally telling on Ab to "get her in trouble." Ass told her she didn't get a shower as punishment. P is a spoiled, self centered, entitled witch. She rolled up in the place late for her appointment. They likely were trying to fit her in anyway... then she just lingered around after her scheduled time wanting attention.

Now the business might actually have been tit. But you know she just threw a toddler fit when she got home... prompting Ass write a review. Likely just hoping to get a free visit out of it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Busy day…I need to read back here and give your posts some love.😘
In the meantime, who has the winning title?
Page 48.
Thread suggestion
105 total characters.
1692147816019.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When worked as a masseuse vast majority of the customers were large people. Unless the workers are brand new they are use to it. Even then they are warned when hired.

Sounds like P came home crying and making tit up for attention. Like the time Ass made her take Abbie somewhere alone. P came home whining and literally telling on Ab to "get her in trouble." Ass told her she didn't get a shower as punishment. P is a spoiled, self centered, entitled witch. She rolled up in the place late for her appointment. They likely were trying to fit her in anyway... then she just lingered around after her scheduled time wanting attention.

Now the business might actually have been tit. But you know she just threw a toddler fit when she got home... prompting Ass write a review. Likely just hoping to get a free visit out of it.
He didn't gift her that massage. Abbie did. Everything they have is because Abbie bought it for them. The roof over their heads is a gift from Abbie. The countless shopping hauls is from Abbie. The new cars are from Abbie. He didn't gift her tit and has the nerve to complain because they're entitled assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing is, nobody needed to know about his bidet.
Have all the bidets you want. It's a free country, it's your ass and it's your business.
Nobody needed to know. !!!!
Keep it to yourself!!
The fact that he so mentally ill, that he filmed his, so called, 1st time with assplay, and then proceeded to upload it for the entire world to see.
Nobody needed to see that. !!!!
Keep that tit private!!
Wtf is wrong with him? Seriously.
Exactly!!!
No matter how I try, I cannot see how anyone would think that filming that would be ok. Normal. Funny.
I haven't had time to look but I hope at least 1 humper was grossed out.
I wonder if anyone commented about it on Asa or P's pages?? God I hope so!!
Nasty little fucker. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another boring vlog.
The cart broke down but we didnt get to see it. I wouldve loved to have seen the panic on P's face as they "limped" the cart home, fearing she may have to walk! In the heat! 😂 😂
Isaiahs plants? Zero fucks to give for the Plant Daddy.
Lets spend 10 minutes coaxing Abbie into the pool, then celebrate her "voluntary participation." What??!!

And I'm sorry but I am still 100% focused on GB spraying his ass on YT for the world to see. I do not shock easily, but I am truly shook.
Who does that? He's no Johnny Knoxville, but he is a jackass.
I hope Brandy or someone from work monitors social media, and gets to see their new RBT giggling as he "adjusts the spray".
He is not fit to work with the disabled. He better stick to his plants.
Maybe he and Abbie can open a garden center. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OMG I'm still in some kinda shock about that whole bidet scene too. He has real issues. Nobody with any sense of normal would post that
But he's only himself to blame. WTF

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fathering Autism # 165: A&P still scamming, GB is shitting & Abbie is back to schooling..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #165: Inappropriate GB vlogging includes bidets and toilet clogging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.