Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why?
I don't get it.
Why do WE need to take a sticky note off your board?
Why do WE need to make this goal?
How does this benefit US?
Pig!
I am thseriously thserious. I justh don't know.
Thsomeone please thschool me on this thspecial purposeth.
Am I going to get RICH thsubscribing to thslimelife?
Tell me pleaseth. I'm Thsoo exthcited!
---
What voodoo magic has she done here? She has minimized the size of her arm so much that it looks like its' 2 miles away! :LOL: Compared to the size of her head it looks like a doll arm!
View attachment 2382106
---

And she's still wearing the black dress she was wearing when she did her seizure dance yesterday
I laughed too hard at this!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pig said something interesting on her live. Right at the beginning she said she has this dry patch of skin around one of her fingers. I am a type 2 diabetic. I know what dry patches of dry skin mean with diabetics. Since I've been on insulin, those patches are gone. She needs to pay attention to changes occurring externally on her skin as it may have a direct correlation to internal issues. Skin tags are another indication of health issues. There is a difference between skin tags and what dermatologists call barnacles.

Now that she has everyone in her orbit doing EVERYTHING for her except applying the makeup and skincare products, she's going to pack on more weight. What's next, hiring the assistant to apply the makeup and skincare for her? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Okay, so...as I've gotten older, I've gotten more severely lactose intolerant, and have also developed IBS. It's cool, it's fine, as diagnoses go it's really a nothingburger, because it doesn't cause any permanent damage, just transient (although sometimes severe, I will admit) discomforts. But as someone who has experienced it, I feel like our discussion of it is really missing something important:

Why the duck does he need a bidet for it? Is he incapable of wiping his ass? Pardon me for getting graphic, but my IBS flares are when I am least likely to need the extra help of a European ass-bath, because those hot liquid shits will shoot out of me so fast they barely even have time to leave residue on my asshole. Was he just walking around with soppy diarrhea butt before this? Has he never heard of hemorrhoid wipes to soothe any irritation? Like someone please explain to me the connection between "has IBS" and "needs bidet"?????????
What he really meant is he has to hose off those dingle berries from his poor hygiene. :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Big P is in focus but her earrings are blurry. Is that due to a slimming filter or post-head shimmy?

IMG_6449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks just like her bestie, Pinky!!

This is why they need to hire a driver for Abbie. Atha clearly needs to be home to instruct Beb on how to do a live makeup tutorial. He did a pretty good job the last time 😂 😂 😂
I hate to shame, but her arms are like twigs.

Reactions: 14
Big P is in focus but her earrings are blurry. Is that due to a slimming filter or post-head shimmy?

View attachment 2382796
Her "halfway" makeup look is.....pointless and not even in a natural makeup look sorta way, It just looks like she put some clumpy mascara on one eye and sneezed while applying some eyeliner before giving up on the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "halfway" makeup look is.....pointless and not even in a natural makeup look sorta way, It just looks like she put some clumpy mascara on one eye and sneezed while applying some eyeliner before giving up on the whole thing.
I'm sure that really confuses the poor over taxed slimming filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy. 😻😘😻
IMG_6143.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
😂

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
---

WHAT LAST LADY? Who did they ever hire to transport Abbie anywhere? Does she mean the poor teacher who got roped in for a few months?

I'm shocked that they're already looking for excuses not to make the drive for what's supposed to be their own daughter's benefit. Shocked, I tell you. It hasn't even been a week. I wonder how that whole thing went down in the Manor.
Priscilla: Athaaaa I have meetingth for my buthineth! You have the make the drive!
Asa: Beb, I have to edit. You're the one who wants her out of the house 5 days a week, YOU drive her!
Priscilla: Athhhhaa! It'th not fair!
Asa: I'll just keep homeschooling her for content because you see the dopamine of the viewers will react and they'll ask a great question about Abbie learning to read and

It's not hard to hire a transport service. Entire companies exist to do exactly what they're asking. They're not cheap, though, which tells me they want to pay someone like $10 a day to chauffeur Abbie for those 2-3 hours.

She's so fat she can't even do the basics anymore.
What does she need an assistant for? She doesn't clean, she doesn't do any yard or pool work, she doesn't do anything around the house (remember, Asa just "organized" her office a few vlogs back), she doesn't have any hobbies or activities, she doesn't walk the dogs, she only cooks a couple meals a week, she certainly doesn't provide any care for her daughter, now she doesn't do any of the grocery shopping? And other unnamed chores that require an assistant?

There goes more of Abbie's money, I guess.
She literally is about to be my 600 pound life. Sitting in her own feces on a bed, legs can’t move, cant wash her ass, but she’ll have her servants bring her chipotle and doing her grocery shopping!!? She is such a disgusting excuse for a woman, mother, homemaker and basically just a human in general. Those kneecaps gonna pop sooner than later.
---
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy. 😻😘😻
View attachment 2382945
View attachment 2382946
“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
😂
So basically the massage therapist saw those soles and ran for the hills and you have to hire a car service for your too fat wife because she can’t roll a bag through the airport. Is that why she packed three suitcases? So people wouldn’t question why she needed assistance. Too embarrassed to say bc I’m a fat slob who can’t function in society.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Incase anyone missed this.
I have a feeling this wasn't his first time with assplay.
Watch his face.
Listen to his voice.
Watch till the end!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.