Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #165 - Asa and Priscilla like to delete the truth, even though we've already seen the proof.

Reactions: 28
Fa thread suggestion #165
GB could have saved $ on prime day by coming out as gay instead of buying the bidet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #165 Massholes shift the blame on being raciest while driving 2 hours for Abbies “Job”

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #165: Jr's bidet is in play, mom breaking it is not far away!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion
FatheringAutism#165: Hiney Hiney ho Babywipes shows himself rinsing his cornholio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Fathering Autism #165 Booty play by Mr. Future ABA. Racist rants don’t just go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #165
GoldenBoy an idiot, genes are strong
sharing his bidet time, this family is wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably a good idea. Maybe the massage table has a weight limit. Or they need to book the double wide massage table. Maybe she should have a belt on it to keep her from rolling off. Might need a belt extender. Maybe some masseurs can’t manage massaging a whale. Whatever the reason, she needs to let them know so all the employees don’t disappear and the spa drink and treat counter doesn’t close and get boarded up. Shoot, they may be worried their cardiac jump start kit isn’t charged up. (The defibrillator ) For emergencies.
Lol. I can imagine what they all were thinking when she walked thru the door. That poor masseuse. Where would you even begin with massaging her? To even try to do her legs would take two people. The mental images I’m getting with this…yikes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
But. GBs. Been. In. The. Pool.

Abs isn't the only biohazard at the Manor.
And Papa Ass Mass is worried about public swimming pools? He literally should be looking at his own backyard being a cesspool of human excrement. Not to forget the doggies.
---
The thing is, nobody needed to know about his bidet.
Have all the bidets you want. It's a free country, it's your ass and it's your business.
Nobody needed to know. !!!!
Keep it to yourself!!
The fact that he so mentally ill, that he filmed his, so called, 1st time with assplay, and then proceeded to upload it for the entire world to see.
Nobody needed to see that. !!!!
Keep that tit private!!
Wtf is wrong with him? Seriously.
Gotta admit, he made using a bidet enjoyable. Fun, refreshing, etc. Makes me want to try one. Do you think he ordered it from Amazon?

If his day job doesn’t work out because he was washing his hiney on you tube, he can always try contacting the bidet company to be paid for advertising their product. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Boy this thread sure filled up fast...

There once was a lass named Abbie
At just eighteen years old, Asa she had a dream,
To learn to read, write, and everything between.
Abbie with IDD Autism, now reading and writing with glee.

Attending The Program, a week, 5 days.
Brought her thnaxs and table task, ready to slay.

But it wouldn't be long,
Before Asahole came along,
Camera in hand, ready to baffle.
He thought he knew it all,
Tried to teach the teacher her, standing body over body tall,
She'd graduate soon, no time to crawl.

Just 3 hours a day at The Secret Program,
In just ?three months, she'll graduate, her progress like a grand slam.

In ?three short months, she'd be free,
From The Program's monotonous decree.
Assisted living awaited,
Progression unabated,
With skills that reached the minimum, you see.

Meeting the minimum requirement, for the guardianship condition
Just scraping by with some slight omission.
Our sweet girl will soon attain,
A step closer to independence, where a *brighter future* will reign.

• Heart
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out.
Screenshot_2023-08-16-18-09-59-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
IMG_20230816_180145.jpg

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
IMG_6143.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
I got a shiney new quarter that says she didn't know why there were 5 members in that group...Pentatonix

• Haha
This is good news and a first step in one state, Illinois. Go read the article on CNN. I believe this is the beginning of change for the wellbeing of children. If a similar law were to be passed in FL or it becomes a nationwide law, would a court appointed guardian help Abbie? I doubt DeSantis would be in favor of this law but I could be wrong.

Illinois passes a law that requires parents to compensate child influencers

Illinois Gov. J. B. Pritzker on Friday signed a bill, inspired by Nallamothu’s letter, amending the state’s Child Labor Law that will allow teenagers over the age of 18 to take legal action against their parents if they were featured in monetized social media videos and not properly compensated, similar to the rights held by child actors.

• Heart
Good Morning, Afternoon ,Evening
Happy Hump Day
So many lives and shorts and instagram and facebook...so little time.
Poor Piggy at the spa lol...jacuzzi and bubbles, this tit just writes itself. Come on, we're all thinking the same thing 😀
Does this remind you of anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Geez. She got there late and didn’t get all the thingths? And had Atha tell them they were meanies? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Geez. She got there late and didn’t get all the thingths? And had Atha tell them they were meanies? :LOL:
Exactly...they were the ones in the wrong..going late to a massage/spa appointment is a big no...even for yourself..you want it to be on time and relaxing. They couldn't do all the thingths because there was no time to massage her Massive body and loofa that massive expanse as well...I don't see how they have room to complain? With the massage..as others have said...she should have told them what she preferred..she may have even signed up for a sports type massage.

Asshat is such a jerk... it's awful to make a negative review..when its your fault...this will affect their business. I can see making a negative review if you actually had a legitimate complaint. Based on what he wrote.. I don't think the spa was at all at fault to Pig not having a "relaxing time" and not "being bored". I assume "being bored" = not having food/drink/attention during that time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.