Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out. View attachment 2383748

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
View attachment 2383751

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
View attachment 2383755
Instead of a spa day/massage he should have gifted her with a year long membership at the gym and dropped her off each day as he takes Abbie to her program. He could pick her up after that and taken her to her nutritionist then the psychiatrist/psychologist appointment to delve into her eating disorder. After Abbie is picked up, the family could go for a walk until family therapy for all four of them. Then supper with steamed vegetables and grilled chicken and fish. Fresh fruit for dessert. Bed promptly at 10 pm. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Instead of a spa day/massage he should have gifted her with a year long membership at the gym and dropped her off each day as he takes Abbie to her program. He could pick her up after that and taken her to her nutritionist then the psychiatrist/psychologist appointment to delve into her eating disorder. After Abbie is picked up, the family could go for a walk until family therapy for all four of them. Then supper with steamed vegetables and grilled chicken and fish. Fresh fruit for dessert. Bed promptly at 10 pm. 😂
I’m imagining them wandering into a gym and I almost choked on my coffee. I’ll take “things that will never happen” for 100, Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m imagining them wandering into a gym and I almost choked on my coffee. I’ll take “things that will never happen” for 100, Alex.
Yeah, they might feel a bit out of place amongst the fit and beautiful gym rats until they lose a couple hundred pounds each. Okay, it’s just a pipe dream. I admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I know this probably has been posted already but I'm trying to catch up on 20 pages and work at same time.
But honestly, all that shaking and stomping I'm amazed Jacksonville didn't have an earthquake. So many "see we're fun carefree folks" posts on all their social media.
But really WTF
She looked like a ape swinging her arms down and hunched over!! She thinks that is being fun, she looked liked a fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #165 Content trash: Wayne’s World crash, clothing stash, GB’s ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here is another review, speaking of gyms. This must be a few years old.
Wait, what? So he has had a gym membership? Also, where is it their fault that YOU were moving? He is just a D***!! Nothing is ever their fault? Gosh, they need karma to slap them upside the head!
GB needs to get his butt off the thrown and figure out his life. If he continues on the path he is on, even Brandi won’t be able to save him. Allow a few bad complaints and/or people writing into the medical boards for therapist, and they will remove his credentials and make his psych degree useless. He needs out of MM and pronto.

Someone asked about child actors suing their parents and if Abbie would be assigned someone to protect her rights. Sadly, no. She would need to verbalize this to someone (and not her parents). Then, someone would have to go after their guardianship to contest it because we know Asa or Priscilla wouldn’t sue themselves (which is essentially what would need to happen).

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy. 😻😘😻
View attachment 2382945
View attachment 2382946
“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
😂
Why can't Priscilla do her own reviews? Writing a review based on somebody else's experience (according to what they told you) is weird, particularly for a grown adult. I cannot even imagine my husband buying me spa time and me coming home and unloading my complaints on him to the point where he is so well acquainted with my various disappointments that he can write a review on it. I would never do that.

I'd be mortified if my husband left this review. When my husband buys me anything I don't 100% like he never knows. I only tell him if it really matters. (In this situation I would just wait until he wants to buy me more time at the spa and request a different location, no need to go into the gory details.)

Also, I cannot even imagine being asked to give Priscilla Maass a "full body loofah scrub". That masseuse was just trying to be realistic in the most polite way possible. "You want me to do my thing with two to three times the real estate of my normal customer, yet you didn't book two to three times the amount of time, so let's lower our expectations."

Everybody who reads that review and knows who the "wife" is will know this was about her being huge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out. View attachment 2383748

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
View attachment 2383751

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
View attachment 2383755
Why did she get in the jacuzzi that wasn't turned on in the first place? I guess she was still so ~~flustered~~ about there being consequences for showing up late that she just decided to sit in a tub of tepid water and hope for some farts.

Honestly, this review is the gift that keeps on giving. No one came to see her in the relaxation room? She wanted to order something? It's for relaxation...it's not a Buffalo Wild Wings. Says a lot about what she considers "relaxation." duck resting in a quiet room...true relaxation is getting a little snacky and probably a flute of champagne.

And she left "bored and unrelaxed"? Bored? It's a bleeping spa!!! What kind of excitement did she expect? Although, to be fair, I guess spa days can be a little boring when you go by yourself...maybe if she were capable of making some bleeping friends, she would have had a pal to go with. And maybe that pal would have figured out where the front door of the spa was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if A gifted the spa day or if it was a gift from someone else.

Reactions: 11
Here is another review, speaking of gyms. This must be a few years old.
All I can imagine is that greasy tubbo lumbering to the front counter in his Fathering Autism sunglasses and "Be Kind" t-shirt demanding his money back for being a lazy bastard and because.....autism 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yeah, sorry, but there should probably be a weight limit for getting a massage. It’s unfortunate but nobody wants to massage a beast weighing 400lbs. It’s work to massage somebody normal size, much harder I’m sure to add 200 lbs to that. Ugh.

I love Ass’s spin on her experience. She’s gets her massage, is stressed because the masseuse is a man, she’s late, and he wants to remove the loofah stuff……she goes to the relaxation room and wants to order something. Does that Pig ever go two minutes without eating or drinking? She gets bored..translation: she is hangry and in search of food and/or alcohol..and travels to the next site where the lady who offers a jacuzzi disappears.
Well maybe they should have offered a cold drink and maybe some Advil/Tylenol. To the masseuse! After all he worked hard and was stressed to the Maximus.
This would hold that fat heifer...maybe!

1692199525001.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she get in the jacuzzi that wasn't turned on in the first place? I guess she was still so ~~flustered~~ about there being consequences for showing up late that she just decided to sit in a tub of tepid water and hope for some farts.

Honestly, this review is the gift that keeps on giving. No one came to see her in the relaxation room? She wanted to order something? It's for relaxation...it's not a Buffalo Wild Wings. Says a lot about what she considers "relaxation." duck resting in a quiet room...true relaxation is getting a little snacky and probably a flute of champagne.

And she left "bored and unrelaxed"? Bored? It's a bleeping spa!!! What kind of excitement did she expect? Although, to be fair, I guess spa days can be a little boring when you go by yourself...maybe if she were capable of making some bleeping friends, she would have had a pal to go with. And maybe that pal would have figured out where the front door of the spa was.
I can't imagine anyone expecting a spa visit would be entertaining..or to keep you from not being "bored"...it is for relaxation/peace, rejuvenation... these must be concepts that are foreign to Pig..unless....there is food/alcohol involved. Why would you expect someone to come and take a food order LOL... this is too amusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol. I can imagine what they all were thinking when she walked thru the door. That poor masseuse. Where would you even begin with massaging her? To even try to do her legs would take two people. The mental images I’m getting with this…yikes!
And the smells.
---
Pretty sure the patron turns it on there selves so they can adjust it. At least thats how it works here. Thank God Piggy was too stupid to figure that out. Full blast-o-rama would have blown the blubber up and over the sides. So surprised they don't have one in their back yard. I just wonder what that water looked like sitting in it that long without whirling it up. All the floaty stuff sits on top of the water. A real sesspool of yuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wait, what? So he has had a gym membership? Also, where is it their fault that YOU were moving? He is just a D***!! Nothing is ever their fault? Gosh, they need karma to slap them upside the head!
GB needs to get his butt off the thrown and figure out his life. If he continues on the path he is on, even Brandi won’t be able to save him. Allow a few bad complaints and/or people writing into the medical boards for therapist, and they will remove his credentials and make his psych degree useless. He needs out of MM and pronto.

Someone asked about child actors suing their parents and if Abbie would be assigned someone to protect her rights. Sadly, no. She would need to verbalize this to someone (and not her parents). Then, someone would have to go after their guardianship to contest it because we know Asa or Priscilla wouldn’t sue themselves (which is essentially what would need to happen).
Also, not the gyms fault they never went. They had to have the membership for a little while before they knew they'd move.

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if A gifted the spa day or if it was a gift from someone else.
I recall him gifting her one at some point. Wasn't the only time. But the other one recall she went with her mommy.

He should have just given her a gift basket of food and booze. Be more entertaining for her. She probably asked for a spa day thinking that's what a #bossbabe with money does.... after they are done leveling up and being poured into working their "business."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning, Afternoon ,Evening
Happy Hump Day
So many lives and shorts and instagram and facebook...so little time.
Poor Piggy at the spa lol...jacuzzi and bubbles, this tit just writes itself. Come on, we're all thinking the same thing 😀
Does this remind you of anyone.
I love your gifs! They always give the most accurate summary!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it was a gift, why was she given a bill?
She probably asked for things not included. (Or by bill they meant some type of receipt. Which you would have gotten regardless of it being a gift or paying for it.) Possible it was a gift card/coupon situation to be presented when paying.
---
Also, not the gyms fault they never went. They had to have the membership for a little while before they knew they'd move.
Literally everyone knows when you sign up for something you pay regardless if you use it or not. The gym has no way to know the truth of a situation or if they are being lied to to get out of paying.

They obviously had the gym membership awhile. You don't just join a gym and spontaneously the next week move, without any warning or knowledge of it happening.

You sign up for a specific membership you sign a contract. Gym held up their end. They didn't breech contract. Ass is just a little witch.

Maybe the Maasholes should have tried using the gym instead sitting on their fat, lazy asses and complaining about paying for something they didn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably asked for things not included. (Or by bill they meant some type of receipt. Which you would have gotten regardless of it being a gift or paying for it.) Possible it was a gift card/coupon situation to be presented when paying.
I was thinking the same thing.. A few years ago, my husband and kids gifted me with a massage from a local spa. It wasn't like Princess P went to, as it just does hair, nails, massages, waxing. It doesn't have a pool, sauna, etc. because they knew, I would never use a place like that. I am not a "sit down and rest" type of person. I had previously went to a Mother's Rest respite weekend at a BNB and hated it because there was nothing to do. (I am not diagnosed but Hubby swears that I definitely have ADHD)..
Anyways, it took me 5 months to book the time and date because of my schedule. I am not always free to have respite come over (if my person is free) and I just can't drop and leave the kids whenever I want. I have to coordinate my hectic life and kid's busy schedules to allow it and pray nothing happens with my medical kiddos.
So, I go and the lady asks for my gift certificate. I arrived 15 minutes early, which is also requested, as you need to get comfortable, Priscilla arriving late, well, she is super late because her massage probably was booked for, example, 12pm and she probably showed up at 12:05pm. This means she is already 5 minutes into her massage time and she hasn't even gotten undressed and comfortable within the room. Then, there is usually a set of practices that they go through, letting you know to tell them if it is too hard or soft or where to concentrate more on. The guy was rushing to get in just 45 minutes and then she apparently added in more things (because apparently a massage wasn't enough for the woman, seriously? Gotta have it all...
Meanwhile, all the Princess P is doing is thinking about feeding her hole and talking to people. I am laying down and coordinating schedules, thinking about what I need to talk to the doctors about next and how I am going to get everything done at the house and what is even for dinner and if I need to go to the grocery store or can get the kids to agree on takeout, without a fight and how many missed calls from everyone that I will have, when I finally get up and if my daughter that was sick all night, before me going, is going to have to go back to the hosptial... All the while, realizing that my stomach is grumbling because I didn't get time to eat breakfast, I was rushing to get there because of my sick kiddo (so no lunch) and if she does need to go to the hosptial, dinner will be in a vending machine, while Dad figures out dinner (which will be pizza for the kids because he knows how much I hate it and one kid is lactose intolerant and she loves when Dad will order her pizza, when I refuse)..
Then, when I check out, the lady that did an excellent job, asks if I want to tip. Of course, I feel bad because even though my husband already put a 10% tip on the certificate, I feel bad and give her another 15%.
I am literally not the person to just sit around and definitely don't want to talk with people. I feel that some places like this, I would need people with me, that I actually wanted to be with and we would probably all be sitting around, thinking about our kids and wondering how much longer it would be, before we could bow out and leave... Princess P would be the opposite, she wouldn't even be thinking about home but how she is going to get sales (well, maybe home, on how she can prop Abbie up and get people to buy product) but that is the only way she would be thinking about her...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.