Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TamCamp

Great Title @WowMeowMeowWow

Tidbits - going back to Brucie Poo’s track record with Women, he and 1st wife (not Casie May) were married around age 19 for about 4 years. Wife filed for and was granted divorce on grounds of “WILLFUL DESERTION” 2 children affected by decree.
Ass definitely following in Dad’s footsteps

P’s Dad was the one who filed for divorce from CandyCaneLaneBryant after 10 yrs of marriage. He didn’t waste anytime and then married current wife 5 months later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
GB needs a mental health eval.
He's gone around the bend.
All that hugging and rubbing on his feeder.
Then he lifts her up?!
Jesus get some help! o_O:LOL:o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
So many photos and just one of Abbie with her buddy. Many of the campers are in multiple pictures.
Doesn’t Camp I am Special realize that Abbie is the daughter of a famous YouTuber and the Top seller of the #1 MLM pyramid scheme. How dare do the camp staff not include the child of two influential figures in the camp photos

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
View attachment 2326882
Assa must have missed the graduation ceremony!! 😆
She kind of resembles Asshat. :unsure:
---
Random stuff 🤭

View attachment 2327062
Seriously, has she not seen the candy striper mumu?🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2327065 Hey Assa, you missed this one😄

View attachment 2327066
is Angie a Tattler?😉

View attachment 2327068
I'm thinking she means that Pig is as big as a Nissan🤔

View attachment 2327069
She is such a beast, her arms don't even touch her sides, due to her massive floaties. Same goes for her calves, she stands with them so wide apart, because of her ham hock thighs. And look at that huge pile of Abby's crap that they need for just 1 week, ONE WEEK!😲
She reminds me of Randy. "I can't put my arms down!"

1690117185997.png
1690117222630.png

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think she does have at least an intellectual disability diagnosis and he just doesn’t let the viewers in on it. It’s so obvious and they are both embarrassed. I see many vloggers admit their child has this diagnosis, and also discuss the cognitive age versus chronological. This would be insightful and perhaps help other parents.

Instead they cry when buying from the baby toy aisle.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My takeaways with tonight’s video.

Abbie made a big mess in the kitchen, which was ‘a learning moment’
The hair hanging everywhere in the kitchen.
Asa kinda explaining that the JSA vocational program did not click with Abbie.
Junior complaining about rough camp life.
The color-block dress is not for Cilla.
Fish make Junior cry. He wants everyone to cry. He is very immature.
Abbie looks thrilled about camp.

Remember: “Gross has no words”

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I don't know about any of you but I actually enjoy watching these two eat and eat and eat. I do want them to have to experience all that comes with being overeaters and gluttons. I want it all for them. They deserve it! I hope Piggy continues to shovel in every morsel she can get her hooves on.

P.S. - GB better start building his core strength if he wants to continue lifting Mama who is well on her way to weighing a quarter ton.
Same! I enjoy it. Thoroughly. I look forward to watching Pig have her cup filled….watching her grow and expand. I am thankful for those tricksy, beveled, dressing room mirrors. I hope she buys one for her office. 😂 I hope she snarfs down a loaf of texas toast dipped in okra juice and then goes and takes delusional mirror selfies. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
---
That mirror is astounding!

View attachment 2322639

View attachment 2322640

“THE PEOPLE NEED MY OUTFITS.” 🤣

View attachment 2322641

Shirt or skirt, Big P Queen of the Typos. Yet before the magic fairy dust of Key West:

View attachment 2322646

Wait until she’s back home picking up Abbie and packing for DC. The bubble will burst.
“THE PEOPLE NEED MY OUTFITS”
These are words coming from a barfly that was patrolling the streets of Key West on her mobility scooter trying to rustle up a frozen beverage at 2 pm. Tequila wrote those comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Tonights vlog: I guess ABbie has made a bunch of progress.

Yea, sedatives can do wonders...it's not progress Asswipe, it's drugging her.
There's nothing wrong with giving her something to help the anxiety when they go out but don't act like some miracle has happened.
And is it only me or did asshat seem like he didn't want the sedative mentioned and Piggy let it out of the bag.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Sadly I think Camp I Am Touchy is an easy place and excuse for all that touching and body contact given that the participants need some kind of holding or assistance. I'm sure there's an exposed tiddy every now and again.
Makes me super uncomfortable. There is appropriate ways to help people with those kinds of needs and they CLEARLY were not trained or enforced. Literal full frontal contact with that gal literally between his legs. And kissing - you don't have to kiss campers. Surely there are guidelines and rules set out for this kind of stuff. And if not, hope they have good lawyers for the inevitable allegations someday.

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
If she's so damn comfortable with her body and thinks she's chunky and cute then why does she photoshop

• Heart
  • Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
Have you ever heard of a grown ass couple in their 40s traveling with scooters?!

Pig, the humpers may be fooled but we know it’s your mobility scooter last hurrah before those knees give out.

• Haha
  • Heart

TamCamp

Bruce’s divorce from #1 was final in 1972.
Then later that same year he married #2 (not Jessica, not Casie)
No info found on Jessica #3
Bruce & Casie’s divorce #4 was in Dec 1998
I believe Donna is #5

I know this is random, but I believe one of the reasons Summer is still babysitting Abs is bc P helped fund Summer’s house. On the video where they stopped by Summer’s to let Abbie do a tour, Summer said she couldn’t have done it w/o Priscilla. I think that’s one reason she can’t escape them.

Okay, I’m out of content! Good night….

• Wow
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
L
I think something is up with Abbie and Camp I am Special. They posted another set of photos..tons of photos. I only saw Abbie in one photo..she was sitting at a table..close by that wall she was sitting at yesterday with her hair down looking miserable. She is definitely not participating at all or around other campers. There are other low functioning people there and you see them in the crowd in multiple photos..but out of all those... I saw only one of Abbie.
My opinion is that is likely Abby’s normal. She never interacts with other people. She is always just in the same space as others, even at home with people she knows. Asshat is good at smoke and mirrors and making it look like she’s doing things and interacting. He only shows what he wants to and doesn’t so the 90% of the day where she’s alone, in her own little world just completely zoned out.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
They are 💯 embarrassed by Abbies intellectual disability, aka the new R word.
Abbie is a human being who deserves way more than these 2 garbage people provide. We know that. Would Abbie be "smarter" if they did right by her? I doubt it.
Because, the fact is, she is profoundly ID. I'm not saying she's a "potato" but I will say that her cognitive abilities and IQ are extremely low.
One's IQ doesn't change that much and if it's so low that it can't be measured to begin with, you shouldn't expect miracles if it went up 4-5 points.
She is not participating and/or socializing at camp any more than she does at home because her brain is not wired like that.
She's in her own little zone and by little, I mean tiny.
Assa knows all of this. He's spinning an Autism lie to earn a paycheck.

• Heart
  • Sick