Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And another thing!
Oh yes, P is just a clean freak, she cant help it, "its my thing."
Bitch please. First off, what isnt your thing?
Exercise, of course!
You have a cleaning lady. You dont lift a single deformed finger in that house unless its to fondle some food.
What a shit show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wouldn’t call what MAsses do when using the pool “swimming.” In one of the videos GB asks Ass if swimming is good for you? Well yes, swimming laps is good exercise. They just float/ lounge around the pool. No exercise there.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The worse one, to me, was when Isaiah had college "friends" down for the weekend. They had Abbie so sedated she was barely mobile. The ENTIRE weekend.... it was hard to watch.

No one should get drugged to make shit easier. Medication is there to help the patient not the people around them. If they need sedation or mood altering substances it should be because it helps THEM and ease pain/anxiety, prevent harm, allow rest
etc. NOT because it makes it more convenient for someone else. Bet P was the type of mom to give cold medicine and benadryl to make small kids/babies sleepy so she doesn't have to deal with them.

They do nothing to actually help Abbie. They want quick fixes. And it isn't even quick fixes for Abbie. It is quick fixes for them. The fact that their ability to go eat food, and drink, at a restaurant is so important that they would rather drug Ab, force meltdowns, than compromise or go without.
Thats my thought on the meds as well, just a quick fix.

I am not anti-med. People of all ages and abilities take the same medication every day. Forever. They need it.
My issue is, the first several years of the vlog Asa was anti-med. Here is a pre-teen and later post-puberty teenager, and Asa produced vlog after vlog proudly stating that Abbie was on the same dosages that she was on at age 7...they loved her and would never try to drug her personality away, blah blah blah. He would vlog that he told the psychiatrist, again, that they will not increase her medication to a dosage appropriate for Abbies age and size, nor add anything new unless it was for sleep.

Well heres the rub- Abbie needed meds.
Abbie, who regularly attacked people, tantrumed, sat in a PVC pipe hoodie so she wouldnt bite herself bloody, lost her mind half the time they left the house, destroyed their house, and broke welded metal car seats from rocking so hard as a small child, attacked P while she was driving-??!!- she needed medication.

And they wonder why she never progressed, even a tiny bit? All those years of JSA and ABA and very little forward momentum? Well of course we know her abilities, but someone in such a constant state of anxiety and distress is hardly conducive to learning.
She would never have been working in a coffee shop or selling vintage tees, but perhaps she could have mastered some simple ADL's like bathing or dressing, wearing shoes, etc. if she had not been living in a constant state of anxiety, fight or flight mode.

But nope. Mr. Ego himself (as he has always pointed out) "knows his daughter better than any doctor!" and was convinced it was just a matter of time- Abbiie would "get it" one day. Yet the years passed and here we are.

Abbie grew, never "changed" and became even harder to manage and could/can inflict even greater harm to herself and others. So only then did he agree to meds- for their benefit, and not hers.
Everything, everything is about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member

Atha and Pigcillerpot are going to Key West. They are taking their mobility scooters. 😂
She says one of the thingth that needs to happen on this trip is…
She wants to sit on the beach, in a chair all day, with a Tiki Bar that has drinks, and of course, food. 🐽😹🐽
She said when you have kidth, that is not something you get to do all the time! 🤣
Bitch is probably drinking in the pool right now.
That is far as I got, LOL!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
"We" need to contact Arula so I can collaborate with them. What's this we shit. If you want to collaborate with them, get off your fat ass and do it. Your fanbase is microscopic, Bitch.

1689872838225.png

• Haha
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok. So Asa was laying the groundwork that Abbie is already getting better in restaurants after just a few short weeks.
Laying it on thick! Then Big P chimes in that Abbie is also on her anxiety med for this outing.
🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought Asa was going to bum rush her and knock her ass down! Then they get in the car, P is STILL talking about it, but the camera is on him.
He was livid. I cant believe he left it in the vlog!!

And he needs to stop with the guardianship BS. Seriously.
They are doing nothing new when it comes to Abbie. Not one single thing. She has never been able to make any decisions.
Turning 18 didnt change a thing for her, or them.
Voting my ass. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Comment to P from a humper.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 5.20.47 PM.png

Dear Lord, hear my prayer.
Allow them to be open to this suggestion.
Guide their abundant arses to the beach, replete with snorkels and fins.
And may one of your angels catch it all on video for us.
In Jesus name, amen.
🙌🤣🤣🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Tonights vlog: I guess ABbie has made a bunch of progress.

I can't believe they were talking about the kinds of medicines that Abbie takes. That stuff should not be shared at all. If she could talk she would probably say I don't want you sharing that information with other people.

• Heart
  • Sad

Vegan for the Animals

Junior Asswipe was aggressive towards Fat Fuck Priscilla and didn’t care that he was hurting her. The way he behaves around her is just weird and inappropriate. He’s definitely got issues.

• Heart

Gina

I just saw the most disturbing TikTok. I don’t know how to get it over here but here’s what it says. What is wrong with these people??? Do they care someone is in love with Abbie? Ugh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick