Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
She reckons Asswipe surprised her with a nice dinner last night. All they ever do is go to restaurants and eat, so I don’t know why she was so surprised. As for that lobster roll, it looked like one of them boaked up on the roll, probably after their boat trip.

That whole scenario at home where Junior Asswipe acted like a demented maniac was so bizarre and according to them he acts like that all the time. Fat Fuck Priscilla’s reaction was bizarre too, laughing and almost being flirty like some giddy teen, despite the fact he was pretty rough with her and she found it certainly uncomfortable if not painful having him hang off her. Still, they like to teach their kids to wrestle.
There was a few times where it looked like she was about to cry when he was wrestling with her. They are an odd family for sure. It’s worrisome that Isaiah has chosen a field in working with the disabled. He knows no boundaries.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I challenge anyone who doesn't know these people to pick out the campers from the "staff". Mini Ass is SUCH a fucking performer, hasnt anyone in his life told him how moronic he looks?
YES!!! OMG even in pictures you can tell he's just obnoxious, and he thinks he's so funny, with the fake laughs, exaggerated faces, and childish behavior.
I used to feel somewhat embarrassed for him, but now I just want to dropkick his ass. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Sherie just lost humper points for her lack of knowledge.
If she keeps this up she will lose her rank as Diamond Humper.
She will be demoted to Supreme Humper and have to duke it out with Samantha! 🤪 🤣🤪

• Haha

Mom Needs Coffee

I'm not an expert, but it looked like 'dry' spots on that lobster tail. I do know if you go to buy fresh shrimp and there's any white on the shell that means that they're old and that's a chance I wouldn't take. My dad was a commercial fisherman and here on the Gulf coast that means shrimper. I'm really not sure about cooked lobster, maybe that was a seasoning. It would be terrible if they got sick from eating a 97 dollar meal. (cough) cheez its anyone?
IMG_3211.jpeg
IMG_3212.jpeg
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg

Whale…. I live in Kennebunk Maine and we get our lobster literally fresh off the boat at the docks. That lobster looks nasty AF! Let me show you how it’s done at my house :)

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good Saturday to you all! Here are some of this mornings Thilla Thue offerings 🐽
I cannot wait to see vlog footage of Pig riding that scooter in these 2 piece get ups. That belly is going to be bouncing and jiggling all over the place. Chop Chop Atha! The people need to see these outfits! 👏🏼👏🏼
photo-output.jpeg

ETA: Sounds like Pig did not enjoy the 90 min jet ski tour.😹 For those that are familiar with jet skis, you know that if Pig came off of that thing, it was an absolute chore for her to get back on it. I hope this happened and is on video too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Why is it such a big deal that abbie dips her oreos in milk? She shouldn't have to do that unless she wants to. Let her enjoy the oreos her way.
I agree, but I think this is Boy Wonder on some sort of mind altering bender. Boy, was he manic. It must have been so confusing for Abbie. All my snarkiness aside, that boy ain't right and that boy needs help. Tubby, we know that you read here so, why is that kept in the vlog when he is certainly "off"? He needs help, like yesterday. Do something about it.

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Yea, sedatives can do wonders...it's not progress Asswipe, it's drugging her.
There's nothing wrong with giving her something to help the anxiety when they go out but don't act like some miracle has happened.
And is it only me or did asshat seem like he didn't want the sedative mentioned and Piggy let it out of the bag.
Not just you - he was so obviously pissed at her.
---
Tonights vlog: I guess ABbie has made a bunch of progress.

My last reply for the evening 😂 How about they try something new next time instead of a new restaurant. How about they utilize one of their many respite options and check out a new gym rather than restaurant? Hmmm...just a thought 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Not that I'm defending the Massives..they should have Abbie out and excersizing. I wonder tho if Surfers for Autism can handle the adult Abbie? It would have to be very difficult to manhandle her up on that board and hold her while she "surfs".
Had they been consistent and worked with Abbie, I would think that she would be much less aggressive. That poor girl has zero outlets to "get it all out" and has zero contact with professional physical/occupational/sports therapists. Kaidale was a very difficult boy and Kaitlyn has persisted and he is now able to engage in team activities. She made sure that his life and hers would have a better quality to it. The Maassives have brought any misery upon themselves and unfortunately, to Abbie.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yes! and in that same segment, watch closely ASS-a's expression as P explains how they "have no real friends." He looks like he could have lurched over and slapped her! He's likely thinking...Cilla...you're not playing your part in the bullshit-show we put out there! I talk about your friends all the time on the vlog! 😡😡😡
Yesth! Another one….The rehearsed SelfieWrld explanation was a hoot.
🐽: We did not have the time that the business required.
Bitch! I thought y’all had people to handle it for you. Wasn’t it basically supposed to run itself?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Now that Twatty has ramped up her selfishness to enormous heights, I think that she could be turning off even the humpiest of humpers. They are full of Abbitude when they need to be and the fact that this fat bint is spending no time with Abbie and is away on vacation after vacation and buying all the things, taking advantage of luxuries that the Humpers could never afford and being a gluttonous show off, she may well feel their wrath. I'd love to smack the smug off her bloated, wrinkled, puckered, sun damaged and droopy face.

View attachment 2332579
☝☝ This!! She is not relatable, she is not easy to look at, she doesn't have a cute relationship with Abbie, frankly I'm suprised she's treaded water amongst humper sharks this long. The real, hard working huns have to hate her. She's nothing to no one, but enjoy your week fatty!
---
Screenshot_20230725_105619_Facebook.jpg

Like this shit. Someone legitimately coming to her page for help and she can't bother to answer. But, let someone mention het weight or her failure as a mother and they get a paragraph from her or moibie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
AssA said he and his dad took their motorcycle trip “a couple of months ago.” Huh?! He must be truly confused with all of his Abbie video retrospectives. He and his dad took their trip in April 2022. What’s up, AssA?!
He has no life. No job, hobbies, only leaves his house to "date his spouse"....I imagine half the time he has no idea what day it is! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
View attachment 2314289
She pretends it is because they won't match none of her outfits, in reality she can't tie her own shoes, and her Sasquatch feet wouldn't fit in them anyways. I'm sure Assa has to help shove her feet into all her shoes, who does it when she's at the slime revivals, Pinky?
Nah Bitch. I am usually pretty cognizant of where I am going and what I will be doing. I may be a lot of thingth but, luckily for Man Meow, I am not a brain dead dumb ass. He doesn’t have to wipe my ass, pack my bags nor celebrate when I fix his dinner.😂
Does she even own socks? How much walking does he think she is actually going to accomplish? Is that not why the mobility scooters are making the trip?
I watched as she tried to help Abbie slide on those shower shoes the other day. She has to bend at the knees to reach the floor. At one point she had one arm down trying to help with the shoes, and she was bracing herself on the shoe rack with the other. Video proof of her putting on sockth and tying her shoeth by herself…or it doesn’t happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Host started a disability division for kids with PAL. What have you started Atha?
Exactly- he had zero response, sat there grinning like an idiot for a few then responded with:
"When Isaiah was in Boone he volunteered with a special needs baseball team."
And no doubt he feels he deserves the credit for what GB does. :rolleyes:
---
Not that I'm defending the Massives..they should have Abbie out and excersizing. I wonder tho if Surfers for Autism can handle the adult Abbie? It would have to be very difficult to manhandle her up on that board and hold her while she "surfs".
They quit SFA a few years ago. The founder passed away, and they did not like the way it was being run- one specific beef was that the Princess was not selected for EVERY event held.
Cause ya know, shes a YT star, and it doesnt matter of regular folk would like a slot.
#Selfish

• Angry
  • Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Hi from Melbourne Australia, I’ve been following along here for a while and honestly you tattlers have had me laughing so much. I once followed FA as I also have a daughter with autism but I soon found his content to be total bullshit. Asa is an arrogant pig who pretends to know everything but actually knows F All about supporting his daughter. I always thought the Mum had a stroke and a brain injury. The entire family certainly is a shit show and I’m here for it. 🇦🇺

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230714_103320_Facebook.jpg

She does nothing all day but eat, drink, swim, and shit. I don't think a little volunteering would hurt her and she certainly doesn't deserve a pat on the back for it. She sacrificed nothing to be there for a few hours. And she probably ate half their lunches.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
If I remember rightly, Tubby didn’t ‘leave’ the CG voluntarily! He got into a dust up with 2nd baby mama (probably informing him about their little bundle of joy) He broke into her house, stole an ATV or similiar and spent 4? days in the pokey!
So he was asked to leave the CG before they threw him out.
That’s why he doesn’t get ‘veteran benefits’ and puffs out his little chest on Memorial day!

• Wow
  • Haha