Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I was scrolling through Twatty's fb and came across this pic. Whose face is that? What sort of filter is she using? She should use it more often 🧐 😂😂😂😂😂

Sadly, she could have easily had that face by now…or an even better version of herself if she stuck to her surgery weight loss goals and didn’t abuse food, drink, and sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mz BW

Chatty Member
They both could give a fuck less that it's happening.

When is he going to stop with the ridiculous fantasy narratives for her? He narrates her like people do for their pets.

---
She is in a chair that would literally accomodate two people and there still is no room. She has to sit semi sideways. I don't think she can get up alone.

View attachment 2313204View attachment 2313207
all I can say is 'here's pigshit' :eek::oops:o_O:unsure:(should post these next to one of her photoshopped to the shitter ones)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Don’t have much to say about FA that our brilliant and talented Tattlers haven’t rightfully snarked on.

However (off subject warning) John of Nicky TV still hasn’t vlogged anything or let the viewers know they are taking a break for now. Last vlog was April 12th. They are fine, Sam has his wedding, and I’m sure life is moving along at a good pace. It just puzzles me why he wouldn’t let his viewers know he’s not coming back or that he plans to come back. He is not the man he tries to portray.
Oh well that makes sense, that they might be busy. I imagine since Nicky turning 18 also makes them busier with planning his future. But yeah… one simple “hey we’re ok , just busy” would be nice, but I know they aren’t beholden to anyone. Just hope Nicky is doing well

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Remind you if anyone 🤔
Cillapttamus at first glance, until you realize this dinosaur is being unselfishly altruistic.

• Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
And I imagine the camp feels obligated to at least get some kind of pic of her. You know....FA....donation push....GB employee... if that's all they can get it must be bad. I'm sure someone, somewhere, is getting nervous with the lack of Abbie being highlighted because they know the Rath of Moobs is coming.
Not to dox anyone but where are you finding all these camp pictures? I went on their website but can't find anything.

Seashellz

Chatty Member
My lord, look at that knee.
That is not a knee, that's a manatee! Unfortunately she doesn't have the experience of mounting something so huge, but we know Asswipe does😉😄

How appropriate that she is staying at the Gaylord, she should have brought Isaiah to help her in and out of her garments, especially shoving those big hooves into her dainty shoes🤢 That hotel has a weird design kind of like it's under construction with lots of scaffolding. And she calls the balcony huge, it just proves that she has a warped sense of what is huge, and to her she is dainty on that balcony.. my apartment patio is larger than the hotel's😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

lillibb

VIP Member
So I thought it was the OCD type behaviors at the restaurants that led to the last meltdown? That was what Brandy was developing a plan for. Now, no mention of the OCD behaviors or Brandy or the plan to work on them? PRN meds never worked for my kiddo. We'd be prescribed them by our psychiatrist to use before medical/dental appointments or as needed otherwise, and I never saw any difference in him. Once his anxiety kicks in, all bets are off. And this was with Ativan, not hydroxizine. We now just don't even bother with the extra meds and use other tools. Personally I wanted my boy off all that crap-which is why we do MMJ-but he still needs some pharmas. But which story is it? I thought she liked the last place so much that she didn't want to leave and that's why she had a meltdown?
If I may ask, which mmj kind are you using, Indica, Sativa, or hybrid?

Srsmom

VIP Member
Couldn’t drink. Tons of sugar. Deal breaker.
They could, but would have to use sugar-free mixers. They won’t though, too lazy and spoiled and holier than thou. God forbid they exercise any sort of restraint.

IMG_4082.jpeg