Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Will Atha change the font for his cheap ass merch after reading Tattle?

• Yes

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 61 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much for the votes guyth. ❤ I appreciate you!
I suppose we could take this time to give our “thanks” to Atha Maassive for spreading Aujism Awareness the only way he knows how…crappy vlogs and equally crappy merch.
Kudos to you, Aujism Papa! 😹
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
1689283730272.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I vote "no" because he's the type of prick that will double down when wrong.

Thanketh for the new thread and poll sister <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love the new thread title name!! Tubby will make even more useless Aujism merch just to prove his point that he is a Mastercrafter when we all know that he is more of a Masterb....... well you know where I'm going with that 😂 😂 I can't wait for his "We Wish You a Merry Aujism" balls😂😂😂😂

1689288293621.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
:m twas the day of the new thread
& all through the manor
the creatures were stirring (adult beverages!)
a pigshit nirvana 💩🐽🐽🐽🍹🍸🍺

thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for the great title & another corner to snark in 🌟💚🖤🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Great title WowMeaowMeowWow! And thanks for all you do here, snark hat on, ready!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another winner winner chicken dinner title @WowMeowMeowWow 😻👏👏👏👏😻

They're at another concert. Can't let that blood alcohol drop too much with Piggy cause sober means miserable life for that Gal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread and title Meow. You're the best 😘

Referring back to the last thread where someone mentioned the able account. The max amount allowed is 100K. That's not a lot considering how much bank they're making off of Abbie. These people suck in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great Title @WowMeowMeowWow

Tidbits - going back to Brucie Poo’s track record with Women, he and 1st wife (not Casie May) were married around age 19 for about 4 years. Wife filed for and was granted divorce on grounds of “WILLFUL DESERTION” 2 children affected by decree.
Ass definitely following in Dad’s footsteps

P’s Dad was the one who filed for divorce from CandyCaneLaneBryant after 10 yrs of marriage. He didn’t waste anytime and then married current wife 5 months later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread!

So it looks like P's dad was stepping out on Big Candy. I wonder why? And I'm not surprised to hear that Bruce deserted his 1st wife. Fidelity is not a strong word for the men in that family. I wonder what happened with Casie May? And when did he meet Jessica? What were the grounds for those divorces? So Donna is his 4th? My biggest question is why does Asshat look so much like Cassie May? That family has so many skeletons in their closets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If I remember rightly, Tubby didn’t ‘leave’ the CG voluntarily! He got into a dust up with 2nd baby mama (probably informing him about their little bundle of joy) He broke into her house, stole an ATV or similiar and spent 4? days in the pokey!
So he was asked to leave the CG before they threw him out.
That’s why he doesn’t get ‘veteran benefits’ and puffs out his little chest on Memorial day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am dying! We just arrived at our beach condo in beautiful Gulf Shores & our management company must have a new employee!! Look at the note left in our kitchen! Does someone have a new gig!?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bruce’s divorce from #1 was final in 1972.
Then later that same year he married #2 (not Jessica, not Casie)
No info found on Jessica #3
Bruce & Casie’s divorce #4 was in Dec 1998
I believe Donna is #5

I know this is random, but I believe one of the reasons Summer is still babysitting Abs is bc P helped fund Summer’s house. On the video where they stopped by Summer’s to let Abbie do a tour, Summer said she couldn’t have done it w/o Priscilla. I think that’s one reason she can’t escape them.

Okay, I’m out of content! Good night….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks so much for the votes guyth. ❤ I appreciate you!
I suppose we could take this time to give our “thanks” to Atha Maassive for spreading Aujism Awareness the only way he knows how…crappy vlogs and equally crappy merch.
Kudos to you, Aujism Papa! 😹
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
View attachment 2306632
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for the new title of our thread. Great job.

The thing about Assa is Aujism is about all he’s spreading around all these years. His DNA Aujism, that is. Not information or help with those dealing with Autism or those individuals affected. He’s such a fat greasy toad just exploding all over the place with his ego laced Aujism . It’s such a perfect word for him and what he does. Fathering Aujism. And to think he coined the word! Folks, he’s the one who actually splashed his Aujism all over Cilla’s stuff and things beach bag, t-shirt, etc. And to think he wants us to spend our hard earned moolah for merchandise covered in his Aujism? No thank you. 🤮🤡
---
Great picture, by the way, @WowMeowMeowWow !
He looks like Dog, the Bounty Hunter…a more pampered, pudgy, out-of-shape, greasy indoor version. The Florida Dawg. Will chase down and confront individuals trying to get into his trash, e-mail bosses of those who confront him online and genuinely snarl at women who challenge him all while sitting in front of his computer on his fat ass. He’d probably be a better dawg and stay home if he were neutered. Woof!
IMG_8320.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I believe Donna is #5

I know this is random, but I believe one of the reasons Summer is still babysitting Abs is bc P helped fund Summer’s house. On the video where they stopped by Summer’s to let Abbie do a tour, Summer said she couldn’t have done it w/o Priscilla. I think that’s one reason she can’t escape them.

I thought I was a sleuth, a detective, my kids even called me a wizard for my ability to find tit out. But @TamCamp, I bow to your greatness!! 😮😳🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
I am dying! We just arrived at our beach condo in beautiful Gulf Shores & our management company must have a new employee!! Look at the note left in our kitchen! Does someone have a new gig!?!
My hometown! I don't live there anymore but about an hour away, I ride through there every so often to see where I used to live and shop up hwy 59 at the outlets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe Donna is #5

Man, that Bruce got around. The original “humper” literally. What a dawg. Chances are…. Ass would still be out there sniffing around if Pig and Co. hadn’t collared him. Seems he got loose a couple times but mostly confined to Candy’s old house or Mold Manor. No wonder when Pig works, eats, shops, goes to concerts, even slime life conventions she drags his Ass along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Jizm bag - possibly a Freudian slip on how he really feels about Piggy
Rip off stupid slogan ugly T-shirts - main words rip off he doesn't have original ideas
And let's not ever forget the original merch - cheap ass over priced sunglasses
Ahh Asswipe and Piggy, the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.