Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean...is it my birthday??? This one was full of so many gifts.
---

TBH I had to double check after the viral trend and I actually do remember. It had just been a bit. With those ham hocks piggy probably never could skip.
Happy Birthday Dear Taaaattttttle! 😹
1685831804738.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This last week has probably been the hardest assmunch has worked in years. If this don't result in instant millions (it won't) he'll never do this again. He does not want to work this hard and he's getting a taste of what rentals and AirBnBs take.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok I point & laugh at the pigshit twins as much as anyone BECAUSE they are such putrid people inside, where it matters.
But, seeing this picture of half witted entitlement roaring laughter over his mother falling?? No, makes me sick.
I'm not suggesting anyone here is at fault for laughing at The pig people -clearly that would make me a bleeping hypocrit & they deserve everything they get. But her kid, reacting like an 8 year old to something that is the opposite of funny if it happens to a human (as opposed to swine).... it is about what I would expect from a MaaaasPig.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New video
Were they buzzed off their asses? Abbie was trying to regulate herself the entire time. She was scared to walk down the alleyway and it looks like she was looking for reassurance but they all just stood there staring. It looked like she was going to try to communicate on her Ipad but then there was a jump cut. They also had her in lowes for over an hour. Lowes is a high sensory place. They gotta do what they gotta do but jeez, giver her something to stim with.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ok I point & laugh at the pigshit twins as much as anyone BECAUSE they are such putrid people inside, where it matters.
But, seeing this picture of half witted entitlement roaring laughter over his mother falling?? No, makes me sick.
I'm not suggesting anyone here is at fault for laughing at The pig people -clearly that would make me a bleeping hypocrit & they deserve everything they get. But her kid, reacting like an 8 year old to something that is the opposite of funny if it happens to a human (as opposed to swine).... it is about what I would expect from a MaaaasPig.
I laughed. 🤭 Obviously, I don’t want anyone to ever get hurt, Pig included, but I love it when people fall. I have had to laugh at myself for falling. Both major fall events I have had happened when I was f’ing around…being silly…and I deserved it. 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Were they buzzed off their asses? Abbie was trying to regulate herself the entire time. She was scared to walk down the alleyway and it looks like she was looking for reassurance but they all just stood there staring. It looked like she was going to try to communicate on her Ipad but then there was a jump cut. They also had her in lowes for over an hour. Lowes is a high sensory place. They gotta do what they gotta do but jeez, she needs things to stem with at least.
Her going down the steps was heart wrenching. They blob around like the world is their pig pen then cut to this innocent girl terrified of the stairs. Her life is so forgotten and sad.
I am happy she conquered them and I understand they need to let her do these things, but it just gives a glimpse about how lonely, scared, and forgotten she must feel all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He wast doing that when she fell, thats from her attempt at skpping and Asa added to the thumbnail.
But agreed regardless- his over the top reactions are beyond cringe worthy! He comes off so desperate, the little douche.

• Heart
This is a gem!😂😂😂 Is there anyone here that doesn’t know how to skip? Just trying to read the room before I talk some major 💩
Poor Pig. Sweating and panting after a feeble skipping attempt in a parking lot. 😸 Bless it!
The fact she backed down one step wrong and almost lost a kneecap is very telling😂 when she caught that railing I was like lord if that thing gives way and she goes flying out of shot I’m going to be no more good. A girl can dream 😂

• Haha
Her going down the steps was heart wrenching. They blob around like the world is their pig pen then cut to this innocent girl terrified of the stairs. Her life is so forgotten and sad.
I am happy she conquered them and I understand they need to let her do these things, but it just gives a glimpse about how lonely, scared, and forgotten she must feel all the time.
I was rooting for Abbie. I know she was exhausted from the day, that was a small victory for her. She is trying her hardest but is surrounded by a bunch of fools.

• Heart
  • Sad
This is a gem!😂😂😂 Is there anyone here that doesn’t know how to skip? Just trying to read the room before I talk some major 💩
Poor Pig. Sweating and panting after a feeble skipping attempt in a parking lot. 😸 Bless it
that AssHole is the worst father ever,letting that kid laugh like a hyena at his mother.I want to slap him.AND letting Abbie continue to sit on the floor in public.Is he too afraid to pick her up,plop her on her feet? 2 very spoiled brats,thanks to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
that AssHole is the worst father ever,letting that kid laugh like a hyena at his mother.I want to slap him.AND letting Abbie continue to sit on the floor in public.Is he too afraid to pick her up,plop her on her feet? 2 very spoiled brats,thanks to them.
And he described the check-out chaos: Abbie grabbing drinks and cookies, grabbing his shirt to "wrestle" and pull him to the floor, and he was chuckling about how normal it was for them.
So which is it? She's a pro shopper now, or a hot mess?
It annoys me to no end, every day a different narrative.
Shes either progressing or they "cant sugarcoat things" and the humpers never see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New video
Oh my duck, we need gifs of the entire skipping adventure! I can't believe Atha so lovingly treated us to such a ridiculous, delightful, girthy segment of his wife flailing through the streets and parking lots of Boone! What a treat!

They laugh about Priscilla falling off a step, but it's no laughing matter at her size. Her bones and joints are under so much stress now that even a small stumble like that could be catastrophic.

That foosball table will last for maybe 2 or 3 AirBNB guests. The typically priced tables meant for home use are okay, but they don't stand up to any sort of rough use.
Some amount of years ago a buddy of mine got himself a really nice one. He had the party house where the friend group hung out. The table lasted less than a month. I ran with a lot of professional wrestlers; foosball, alcohol, and arms strong enough to throw human bodies do not play nicely together.
And that was people trying to be nice to the thing; AirBNB renters don't give a single duck and they'll destroy the piece of tit table they spent 2 hours assembling.

The "vibe" of their little real estate adventure is even more hilariously bad than I was imagining. It looks like a college apartment where one of the guys has a not-too-bright girlfriend taking interior decorating classes.

• Haha
  • Heart
I kept hoping she was going to fall whilst skipping...or in her case, hop walking?
Wtf WAS she doing anyhow? 😆
I wouldn't feel any empathy towards her if she fell and broke something.
Out there acting like a dang fool, late at night, on the quiet streets of Boone, NC.
Maybe she'll fall in another vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I kept hoping she was going to fall whilst skipping...or in her case, hop walking?
Wtf WAS she doing anyhow? 😆
I wouldn't feel any empathy towards her if she fell and broke something.
Out there acting like a dang fool, late at night, on the quiet streets of Boone, NC.
Maybe she'll fall in another vlog.
There is a viral video of an older man trying to skip.. it looked very genuine and he looked so cute... I think this is what the Massives were attempting with Pig trying to skip. They are delusional about her weight and she is just too big to attempt something like skipping..its hard enough on her joints just walking..but you know ... anything for a buck and views.. hoping for a viral moment.

Asshat talking about Abbie in the store.. I think that is what it is really like with her ... I bet it looks like a circus.. and Asshat should have filmed it..he left out the best part... imagine if someone could catch all that circus activity at the store when they were checking out.....now that would be a viral clip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, all she did was a couple of hops and she was floundering like a dying seal after it. That right there should be the push one would need to do something about their weight and health. I think she remembers how to skip, she just knew she couldn't because of her size, so she tried to turn it funny and act like she couldn't as a distraction.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
True story. A friend and I dressed up as Wayne and Garth one year for a Halloween costume contest. Whilst being judged we attempt the skipping, Laverne and Shirley, scene. My ACL tore and I ate it hard. She better be careful, skipping can lead to surgery, and I was 1/4 her size then.
BTW we won 1st prize anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
True story. A friend and I dressed up as Wayne and Garth one year for a Halloween costume contest. Whilst being judged we attempt the skipping, Laverne and Shirley, scene. My ACL tore and I ate it hard. She better be careful, skipping can lead to surgery, and I was 1/4 her size then.
BTW we won 1st prize anyway.
Five years ago at a family gathering, me, my brothers and sister in-law's decided we were all going to do the running man (MC Hammer) and show up the kids. I was 47 at that point, the rest a hodge podge of ages up to 53.
My son filmed us.
After watching a minute you hear him say- "Jesus Christ. Mom's gonna break her hip." 😂 😂

• Haha
That witch is a liar!
CillaMe,
Bet you didn’t think anyone crazy enough would actually LOOK at every slimy video for the whole damn month of May.
Well guess what, this crazy tattler did and you FAILED!
Liar, liar pig pants on fire! You missed a few days piggypo. Shame on you! 🤣

Screenshot_20230603-193721-507~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Birthday Dear Taaaattttttle! 😹
View attachment 2215660
im just now catching up to the comments herefrom today & this is freakin’ hilarious!! Bahahahaaaa!
I also need to watch the latest vlog too. It’s been a hectic day for me, and also hectic bc of the Crohn’s I deal with daily. Every day is different. But coming here gives me a good laugh & I just am glad I found this thread!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.