Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I know how she could afford it.
I dont like Lauren, but I hope she continues losing.
Why?
So she can visit the Beast. So there will be side by side photos.
Maybe she will try to get P to exercise with her and Kaitlin!
Lauren and Kaitlin can flip tractor tires while P "skips", trips, and gasps for air. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that AssHole is the worst father ever,letting that kid laugh like a hyena at his mother.I want to slap him.AND letting Abbie continue to sit on the floor in public.Is he too afraid to pick her up,plop her on her feet? 2 very spoiled brats,thanks to them.
You could hear asas concern instantly on the video. He thought her ass was about to be fucked up. I love how they laugh at her like she’s so cute and funny when in reality she’s morbidly obese and barely functioning. They are so stupid it hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This last week has probably been the hardest assmunch has worked in years. If this don't result in instant millions (it won't) he'll never do this again. He does not want to work this hard and he's getting a taste of what rentals and AirBnBs take.
Indeed. My husband and I once owned 5 rental homes. It's insane the amount of damage tenants can do. They can kiss the carpet goodbye underneath that ridiculous foosball table. They should be spending money on removing all the carpet and not frivolous decor BS.

Will be interesting to watch how this all plays out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I laughed. 🤭 Obviously, I don’t want anyone to ever get hurt, Pig included, but I love it when people fall. I have had to laugh at myself for falling. Both major fall events I have had happened when I was f’ing around…being silly…and I deserved it. 😹
I didn’t think her fall was all that funny. She didn’t even really fall. But……the Pig trying to skip??? I burst out laughing. Tattle Folks, that made my day. Her trying to launch herself and gravity (400 lbs of it) pulling her back down to earth. Fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Indeed. My husband and I once owned 5 rental homes. It's insane the amount of damage tenants can do. They can kiss the carpet goodbye underneath that ridiculous foosball table. They should be spending money on removing all the carpet and not frivolous decor BS.

Will be interesting to watch how this all plays out. 🤣
And we will be able to track it all! We will see the rates, dates booked, reviews, the whole kit-n-kaboodle!! 😂 👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
especially because his 18 year old adult daughter is still not toilet trained. I guess he tries to give the impression she is..and some believe it.
So does everyone believe she is wearing a diaper all day every day? She now has three adult caregivers living with her who could be on shifts or something toileting her every two hours. But do they? They really stay mum about how she is doing as far as toileting herself. They use to push the narrative she toileted herself. I can’t tell if she is wearing diapers under her jeans or shorts or if she has just gained weight and is starting to have the same fat butt as her mom.

Reactions: 18
The Maassives are giggling about navigating those uneven stairs at Chateau Blowing Rock, but just wait until there is a slip and fall claim. We know how fast and loose Tubby is with insurance 🧐

1685843468584.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I laughed. 🤭 Obviously, I don’t want anyone to ever get hurt, Pig included, but I love it when people fall. I have had to laugh at myself for falling. Both major fall events I have had happened when I was f’ing around…being silly…and I deserved it. 😹
I used to be the same Meow ;) Fell over my own feet maybe once every few years:rolleyes: But in the last 2 years I have fallen over most days & it bleeping hurts :eek: Again, not judging the twit against any of us humans. I can't help my reaction to the thumbnail though, I hate GB almost as much as his parents these days :m:poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely agree. Fat Boy has never admitted or acknowledged the extent of Abbies intellectual disability. IMO that is her main diagnosis with incidental autistic traits. It is increasingly obvious just how mentally impaired she really is. They just plain cannot accept it.
Okay, I don’t understand. It’s been mentioned so many times on this site about Pig and Ass not wanting to admit or accept this ID or IDD diagnosis. ( in addition to her autism diagnosis) I understand she was diagnosed as a young girl with autism. And I can see that there is more to that diagnosis. She just doesn’t seem to progress at all in any area. I’m no expert. But if I were a parent, I’d want the truth, I’d want to know the more accurate diagnosis and prognosis. Why bury your head in the sand and keep beating your head against the door? A different or more current diagnosis might have helped with the treatment plan. Did the Jacksonville school for Autism know her accurate and true diagnosis and try to tell the Massives? Did the school want to go another direction as far as her plan of treatment? (not trying to have her work in the community because she’d never be able to). Was this something that the Massives refused to accept and that’s why they left JSA? Are they like stubborn mules ( sorry Bee) and just not willing to believe at age 18 Abbie is never going to progress, learn anything new or retain anything new, be potty trained, ever hold down a job, ever live independently? What’s their biggest fear? Taking care of her until they die? Regardless, I just don’t “ get them” when it comes to this ID or IDD diagnosis. They are already living it. And Abbie is Abbie. As they’ve admitted before with the Autism diagnosis. And I can’t see why if they are honest with their you tube/Facebook audience, it would change their viewership. The same people are going to watch this freak show. Might have different expectations but I can’t see the humps or anyone else stop watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, I don’t understand. It’s been mentioned so many times on this site about Pig and Ass not wanting to admit or accept this ID or IDD diagnosis. ( in addition to her autism diagnosis) I understand she was diagnosed as a young girl with autism. And I can see that there is more to that diagnosis. She just doesn’t seem to progress at all in any area. I’m no expert. But if I were a parent, I’d want the truth, I’d want to know the more accurate diagnosis and prognosis. Why bury your head in the sand and keep beating your head against the door? A different or more current diagnosis might have helped with the treatment plan. Did the Jacksonville school for Autism know her accurate and true diagnosis and try to tell the Massives? Did the school want to go another direction as far as her plan of treatment? (not trying to have her work in the community because she’d never be able to). Was this something that the Massives refused to accept and that’s why they left JSA? Are they like stubborn mules ( sorry Bee) and just not willing to believe at age 18 Abbie is never going to progress, learn anything new or retain anything new, be potty trained, ever hold down a job, ever live independently? What’s their biggest fear? Taking care of her until they die? Regardless, I just don’t “ get them” when it comes to this ID or IDD diagnosis. They are already living it. And Abbie is Abbie. As they’ve admitted before with the Autism diagnosis. And I can’t see why if they are honest with their you tube/Facebook audience, it would change their viewership. The same people are going to watch this freak show. Might have different expectations but I can’t see the humps or anyone else stop watching.
Nah. They know.
Assa is just playing the "autism" card because he knows that drives an audience.
When he's mentioned any other diagnosis, he calls it global delay.
Abbie is just delayed. 😆
He's such a grifter.
He knows dang well what he's doing by not admitting that Abbie is the R word. Well, Intellectually Disabled to be politically correct. But it's the same meaning.

• Heart
I dont like Lauren, but I hope she continues losing.
Why?
So she can visit the Beast. So there will be side by side photos.
Maybe she will try to get P to exercise with her and Kaitlin!
Lauren and Kaitlin can flip tractor tires while P "skips", trips, and gasps for air. 🤣 🤣
Lauren is definitely not my fav but I love the fact she’s passively aggressively attacking big p with all her videos. Having fun without alcohol, removing people from your life, working out with big ps “bestie” and the best one is when she talked about mental health and how if you can’t see you have a problem at that size then it’s obvious how unhealthy your relationship is with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah. They know.
Assa is just playing the "autism" card because he knows that drives an audience.
When he's mentioned any other diagnosis, he calls it global delay.
Abbie is just delayed. 😆
He's such a grifter.
He knows dang well what he's doing by not admitting that Abbie is the R word. Well, Intellectually Disabled to be politically correct. But it's the same meaning.
So “Hot”…..where do you see this going? What’s the future? Will they continue to take care of her until they physically can’t? Will they “ persuade” Isaiah to take over when they can’t? Will they keep taking care of her in their own home? That’s what I think anyway. Just line up more caregivers and keep her at home until they die. Or until she dies.

Y’all remember Leona Helmsley? That wealthy lady from the east who put in her will that she was leaving her money to her dogs and those who took care of the dogs. Maybe the Massives can do that. Leave whatever is left to Isaiah on the condition he takes care of Abbie. I don’t agree with it, it’s crappy, but so are they. And, it’d keep Abbie out of a care home if that is what they are worried about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They totally know Abbies limitations and abilities, and always have.
Problem is, Asa has painted himself into a corner.
He has spent years acting like an autism guru and "educating" the public, yet never cared to make sure Abbie was educated.
Instead of following through with ABA and JSA lessons he just strolled around with a camera and ran his mouth, doing everything for her.
And I agree, and have zero doubt he pulled her from JSA when they said (AGAIN!) she could not participate in the vocational program.
Then their private teacher also gave them a reality check and quit.
Now he's REALLY screwed. Shes an adult now- way too late to suddenly announce the reality of it all, hence his daily dose of "Success! Independence! Progress!" as we see her do nothing but toss some fish food, and unload the dishwasher.
Its not even about Abbie aymore.
Its about his ego- the amazing Asa, father of the year, doing for his child what no professional could do. :sick: :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Isiah sadly exaggerates for A's camera. His over the top reactions are ridiculous. P definitely imbibed during dinner! She was sloshed! I can't believe they kept encouraging her to skip with her weight! It could have gone really bad! She knows perfectly well how to skip - it was simply her size that prevented her from doing it. And what was up with A's pet names for her like "baby" and "sweetie?" Did he forget about "beb?"

Yet again, they stop to play in the road with a car coming. Poor Abbie. Which is it Abbie? Do you wait on the side of the road and wait unti a car passes or do you randomly stop to act like fools and ignore the car coming at you?

I was thinking about how the golden noodle treats big p and I started to think he treats her like a total dumbass commenting on her food, laughing in her face when she “falls” (lightly trips but 400 pounds can do a lot to knees) He really isn’t very respectful to her in any way and I think that says a lot about how asa treats her off camera. I think this fake “beh” bullshit is just that and he’s a real asswipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isiah sadly exaggerates for A's camera. His over the top reactions are ridiculous. P definitely imbibed during dinner! She was sloshed! I can't believe they kept encouraging her to skip with her weight! It could have gone really bad! She knows perfectly well how to skip - it was simply her size that prevented her from doing it. And what was up with A's pet names for her like "baby" and "sweetie?" Did he forget about "beb?"

Yet again, they stop to play in the road with a car coming. Poor Abbie. Which is it Abbie? Do you wait on the side of the road and wait unti a car passes or do you randomly stop to act like fools and ignore the car coming at you?
They are too stupid to realize that a 400 lb woman cannot or should not skip. One she could not lift her legs up like that and two if she fell she seriously could have broken something with all that weight coming down. It reminds me of that whitewater rafting trip. They find all of it so funny. She’s stupid enough to not know her physical limitations but he is more than happy to vlog the whole thing to humiliate her on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So “Hot”…..where do you see this going? What’s the future? Will they continue to take care of her until they physically can’t? Will they “ persuade” Isaiah to take over when they can’t? Will they keep taking care of her in their own home? That’s what I think anyway. Just line up more caregivers and keep her at home until they die. Or until she dies.

Y’all remember Leona Helmsley? That wealthy lady from the east who put in her will that she was leaving her money to her dogs and those who took care of the dogs. Maybe the Massives can do that. Leave whatever is left to Isaiah on the condition he takes care of Abbie. I don’t agree with it, it’s crappy, but so are they. And, it’d keep Abbie out of a care home if that is what they are worried about.
I think that they will continue the vlogs until Asa dies.
Shack Boi will most certainly be the 3rd caregiver once again. He really already is back in that role. Only now they can pay him with respite funds and buy him all the toys his heart desires.
I bet they'll all be in that house until Asa dies. Then, if by some strange chance, Shack Boi isn't around to be the caregiver, Percillerpotamus will waste no time putting her in a facility and moving to her dream location.
Assa's dead. Shack Boi is off doing whatever, Abbie gets put in a facility and the birther lives the rest of her life, bedridden and 600lbs.
😆

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dang.. hate that I’m too late to suggest the thread. I couldn’t remember what number page we start on and tonight was a really bad night at work.. but whatever.. I’ll give it a shot

thread suggestion #159
“Nknknknk k k n nk n kk kkkn nkno K B n. On now. Kn no no. Ben n kn k. On n n n n no.”
C701D090-8277-4F28-976A-A8447E30BCEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They totally know Abbies limitations and abilities, and always have.
Problem is, Asa has painted himself into a corner.
He has spent years acting like an autism guru and "educating" the public, yet never cared to make sure Abbie was educated.
Instead of following through with ABA and JSA lessons he just strolled around with a camera and ran his mouth, doing everything for her.
And I agree, and have zero doubt he pulled her from JSA when they said (AGAIN!) she could not participate in the vocational program.
Then their private teacher also gave them a reality check and quit.
Now he's REALLY screwed. Shes an adult now- way too late to suddenly announce the reality of it all, hence his daily dose of "Success! Independence! Progress!" as we see her do nothing but toss some fish food, and unload the dishwasher.
Its not even about Abbie aymore.
Its about his ego- the amazing Asa, father of the year, doing for his child what no professional could do. :sick: :sick:
@RocketQueen: that’s the one thing Ass is good at—-running his mouth. That poor private teacher. Constantly filming her, criticizing her in front of his viewers——with or without her consent. And I’m sure he and the Pig stuck their noses into her daily “lessons” interrupting her, critiquing her, correcting her….I don’t know how she stood it for as long as she did. Do you think she confronted them when she quit? That would have been an interesting exchange to watch/hear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.