Fathering Autism #159 Why does this AirBnB smell like Maassive PeePee?

At what approximate age will Perciller consume her final jar of okra?

• 40’s

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • 50’s

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • 60’s

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • 90’s

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much for the votes guyth! Let us all hold hands and skip right in to this new thread. 😘😆😘
1685879845882.gif

1685879889107.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You remembered the poll!! Lmfao.

I had to try out the skipping thing, still got it. It's been awhile.

The beast said "I put my hands on Igayahs hips". What a weird bleeping family.

None of them are right in the head. Igayah is like an 8 year old boy. The duck is wrong with him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@WowMeowMeowWow you can do it all!!!!! These GIFs make my life!
Thanks so much! 😘 I love the pre skipping gunt prep. LMAO!
You remembered the poll!! Lmfao.

I had to try out the skipping thing, still got it. It's been awhile.

The beast said "I put my hands on Igayahs hips". What a weird bleeping family.

None of them are right in the head. Igayah is like an 8 year old boy. The duck is wrong with him?!
The poll!🤣🤣🤣
I have been waiting to post it for weeks. 🤣
If Pig keeps up with her clumsy shenanigans, she may not make it to 45. LMAO!
I love this humper so much. Peacila…Isabrea. 😆
IMG_4606.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks ridiculous trying to cover up with her bag. Her ass needs a wheel barrow. Hope they picked one up at the hardware store.

1685883071340.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The zoo at Lowes…🤔🤔
I am sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the shopping pre-game. These assholes can’t do anything without a sippy of the hooch. Who knows how many they actually drank. Could be one drink, could be more. Is it to the point where neither one is capable of stepping up to be the driver without alcohol on their breath? Pretty eye opening when the developmentally disabled one is the only one not drinking! Granted she is only 18, but still…..
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She needs another huge bag for her ass!!
One bag for the front.
One for the back.
Thats called saddle bags. Imagine the snacks she could pack with her. Then all she would need is the saddle and Ass could mount her proper. There would be plenty room left to install cup holders for their adult beverages even.

I mean they did make the tiktok where P pretended to be a horses ass. That trend fit so well with the Maasholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The zoo at Lowes…🤔🤔
I am sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the shopping pre-game. These assholes can’t do anything without a sippy of the hooch. Who knows how many they actually drank. Could be one drink, could be more. Is it to the point where neither one is capable of stepping up to be the driver without alcohol on their breath? Pretty eye opening when the developmentally disabled one is the only one not drinking! Granted she is only 18, but still…..
View attachment 2216733View attachment 2216735
Is she on plate 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Abbie looks like she is shell shocked. Pigrillathumperpus did more exercise trying to skip, than she ever has. Also they all looked buzzed out of their brains. No wonder they want to be able to have Abbie stay at home on her own. They just want to get buzzed more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.