Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoop_E41

It was very telling on Lauren’s Facebook page post about hanging out with friends who weren’t constantly food focused or not encouraging of a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to give her a five high through the screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
This is hard to get through. Assa always makes it point to say Becca reached out, which he thought was great because he wanted to pamper Priscilla and drive her to the massage place.

Priscilla yaps on about her massage and how great the place was, she shows a picture of the room and it looks like most massage places so….don’t see where she was going with that.

They get home and Isaiah is waiting outside with a towel to shield his mom from the rain LOL.
I had to stop the vlog for a second, like you gotta be joking with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
It blows my fucking mind that anyone would be unable to answer this, and quickly.

I wish I'd had the chance to travel to Ireland or Korea or Mexico by now.
I wish I hadn't dropped out of college the first time around.
I wish I'd spent more time with my sister.
I wish I'd taken that one specific opportunity related to my previous career which I turned down out of fear and uncertainty.

That's just a few things right off the top of my head!

Yet another example of how little thought Priscilla actually puts into anything, even her own life. Maybe especially her own life.
Exactly, but she cant admit what she would wish -

1. She didnt sleep with the first male that showed any interest in her
2. She didnt use any form of birth control
3. She had to marry a man she hardly knew because she was pregnant
4. She had an imperfect child that she detests
5. She let herself get disgustingly fat
6. She is stuck in an unhappy marriage
7. She has a chronic food addiction
8. She failed her gastric sleeve operation
9. She is incapable of making friends

And on it goes!

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
I think that if Twatty Beast doesn't get it together by the end of the year, we will see all sorts of serious health issues. Her mobility is going to get worse and I think she will be in a scooter before much longer. She isn't too far off WLW in terms of girth, lack of musculature and posture. Neither are able to sit up straight or easily take the stairs. I'm with you, I can't imagine her getting to 62. I think that Tubby will be lucky to see 55. He holds far more stress than his useless, obese and selfish roommate. He is a ticking time bomb and when he goes, Twatty is in BIG trouble. As for Boy Wonder, he's going to end up as a fat, alcoholic, unemployed, incel, shitshack dweller going out only to get more junk food and hooch for himself and his bedridden mother who he has to wash and baby powder her many crevices 3x a week.
---
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Kaitlyn, who rents her condo, is excited to announce that she is buying a time share 🥴 🥴 There are two comments on the vlog and both say DON'T DO IT. Poor thing means well, but damn she is dumb as a box of rocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Silverlady

And that sure as hell ain’t the disgusting Maass family as they haven’t even heard of those adjectives
6DFAF9CD-FD12-4BDB-AFBA-48F33CAEC2F3.png

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Aaaand she's still not finished posting those idiotic photos. WTF is up with holding that ugly ass tourist bag that way?

1685212153132.png

• Haha
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
…. Aww come on… it’s the first time anyone has physically touched her body in years… in her eyes, magic happened in that room…🫠
That’s amazing. A 400 lb woman going for a massage. I’ll bet the massage therapist had to be thinking, “Please don’t break my table, please don’t break my table.” Plus trying to keep her face from registering sheer shock and horror when Pig trotted in, in all her piggy glory. Snorting and oinking her delight at being the center of attention and oily rubbing for an hour. Lord help us.

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m being slightly petty here but I am sick and tired of that stupid fucking “Be A kind person” shirt. it’s almost a demand that everyone must be extra kind to Abbie even when she’s acting a fool and misbehaving. I’m sorry but I’d treat her the same way I’d treat anyone else if I saw her in public which is mostly try my best to ignore people and go on with my day 😂. Also when has Abbie ever shown a shred of kindness to anyone? probably not something she’s cognitively able to demonstrate but either way she doesn’t deserve more kindness than anyone else in public. Sure I’d be a little more understanding but not because of that dumb shirt but because one look at Abbie and you can tell something is “off” and that she’s intellectually disabled. I’m sure they just put it on her to draw even more attention to them when they’re out and about and when they’re disrupting everyone’s day/night and someone dares to say something they’ll just point to the shirt and start banging on about autism instead of removing her from the environment that’s setting her off. I hate they way they use autism as an excuse to do whatever they like, they give autism a bad name.
---

Oh my goodness that is the cutest floof I’ve ever seen, I could just smush and smooch his little face all day, I’d never get anything done lol. He’s absolutely adorable 🥰 Sorry you were worrying about posting, you are always welcome here, we are a tattle family and we are very happy to have you back 😊
I agree 100% about those goddamn autism, puzzle piece, good human, blah blah shirts.
They will dress her like that forever, because when she acts up in public people will see the shirt.
Not to mention, thats all Abbie is to them- autism. No identity, just autism and a walking billboard for FA.

In other news, my grandson ( age 3.5) who was completely non-verbal a year ago is simply killing it with his words and signs. He is in speech twice a week, and not using a device. Our first therapist was a bust- told us to just get the device immediately because he'll never verbalize, even though at that point he had already begun speaking. We dumped her. Anyway, our new therapist, who we LOVE, said no device yet, he's trying to speak and picks up signs immediately, so lets focus on it. We say the word as we sign it to him, and he does the same. (and he says dozens of other words with no signs, like all the colors, animals, foods, etc.) He has developed a sudden obsession with popcorn lately. So its kind of like Abbie and "donut" right now. He walks around all day saying and signing popcorn. But then, in my head I automatically hear Abbies old iPad saying
"Popcorn. Pretzels. Nature Valley Bar." 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I'm just plain sick of baby Ass and I don't think any excuses should be made for him. I understand he grew up with weird ass parents and was expected to do some 'unusual' things caring for Abbie. But heck we all have childhood crap we carry around. I didn't have it easy and was on my own as soon as I got outta high school at 17. But I take responsibility for my life and never use the excuse of a rough childhood. Baby Ass is 22 now (I think?) and certainly old enough to act and think independently from his big fat slob parents. Time for him to grow a pair, drop the boob, and make a decent life. The very worst thing for him in every way is to be back in the Shack.

• Heart
I think CN saw the writing on the wall and the changing of houses was the opportunity to bale without losing any credibility and ‘ruin’ her status as a career nanny.
Assa had got some ‘fame’ from SBSK and had all these notions in his head that he was going to be a viral youtuber and finish working and go full time.
He ‘asked’ CN if she could come with him and Abbie to go somewhere in public and he would and CN would wrangle Ab.
Assa as we have come to know overstepped the boundaries and filmed CN and had her doing stuff completely out of ‘job’ description etc.
So when they moved from the rental and into mouldy manor, it was the best excuse to cut and run. As she worked for an agency, arsewipe couldn’t cook the books and offer her money under the table, was promoting CN’s art as Abbie’s, and sticking to CN’s hours of work timetable would have been career sui**de!
Sorry rambling, but I hope y’all (🤦🏼‍♀️😉) get it?
I think CN being a church lady was horrified by the MLM scam and the exploitation of Abbie on YouTube to make money and left as soon as she could. I remember the poor woman doing their laundry as the fat Pig was to lazy to do it. Why should she have to do things that are not in her job description and help fat lazy unemployed people that cant do basic things themselves. Best decision she ever made was to get the hell out of there.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
It’s not even a good spot or view of anything. It’s in a little cove… which I guess some people might like? But it’s also a part of a 5 house lot. Like a mini trailer park. Now I have nothing against trailer parks.. been living in and out of them my whole life. The thing is, no one is moving or vacationing in blowing rock because they have to. Maybe a college kid (which would be hilarious if they mess up the place lol) people move/vaca in blowing rock to get away. To be secluded. For the view. Not to live in a tiny obstructed cove 5 feet away from other college kids
---

Ugh seriously. I despise being in the same state as them right now
---

I highly suggest we host the first ever annual tattle get together in blowing rock!!! Come on guys! Us North Cakalakins tattlers will show you around!
---

Woah! We can make a haiku out of this!
I will say, it is crazy easy to upload a YouTube short..
Still many steps in not only butt texting but uploading it I will admit
Could you just imagine the horror that would come over the Maassholes when they realized that they rented to their Tattle Family 😂 😂 We could make Shark Cute Her Wheeeeeeeeeeee boards, wear cattle tags, warm and combine our skin care in an old baby bottle warmer and do FB lives, doing our cat eye makeup, just like Twatty Beast.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
For me, the issue is that they are forcing her to pretend to be involved with cooking....with that hand over hand crap...for VLOG content. If they were actually getting her involved with a real purpose of assisting as best she can..just because it's good for her to do things.. would be a different issue. They are forcing her like a trained animal....for the VLOG and for $$$$ ..not for her benefit.
I totally agree. Every person (adult and child) has to do unpleasant things, and if someone is able to do something they should.
But like everything else, they missed the boat with Abbie. She did tasks during ABA sessions but no other time unless it was for a vlog.
The toys are a perfect example. She had those big totes of toys in the living room of the rental which she dumped and threw, and never picked up.
P bitched about it constantly. Now there are no toys.
But there could be had she been taught as child to pick them up, unpleasant or not.
No, I am not justifying the lack of toys. Just an example of their failure, and how that effects Abbie.
They've done everything for her, down to putting her clothes on for 18 years and then get teary when they have evaluations, behaviors, or no progress.
Idiots!

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230522_163802_Facebook.jpg

Hahaha tubby smoked her on engagement ON HER OWN PAGE!!!! I'm sure humpers saw his face and were convinced Abbie was going to be shown so they hopped on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
SMH. 😂
I am going to have to start Tattling at night. How am I supposed to be a productive member of society on a Thursday when I am deceased by 6:45 am? LMAO!
👇🏼This is the ONLY reason I watch her FB Lives.👇🏼Mountain Boho face action👇🏼
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg
IMG_4089.jpeg

Yesterday, after watching her shit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah called her "Italian" dish, covered in CHEDDAR ( 🤣 🤣 ) "like the school cafeterias".
Ohhhhh Beasty was PISSED!!
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Isn’t Abbie on a fuck ton of meds. A lot of those psych meds make you blow up. Her diet sucks but it could be psych meds. I’m not defending them but Abbie seems to be gaining fast. Diet alone doesn’t make a young woman gain that fast.
She is on a bunch of meds that contribute to weight gain. However, look at her parents. Look at her grandparents. She did not hit the genetic lottery. I don’t know how many meds the adults are on, but we do see their diets and general lack of physical activity.
I am not on any medication whatsoever, and I can assure you that if I ate the shit they eat I would be as big as a hippo.
ETA: Summer ballooned up while living with them…so did Izzy. They both lost a shit ton as soon as they moved out.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Why can't you just open the pods and mix this stuff in your hands? And once they are mixed they are no longer potent and preservative free? Yet once this woman again says she can't afford it, radio silence from Thilla. What a horrible company and worse what a horrible sales woman she is. Way to go in capturing your potential customer there boss babe.

1685536135897.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
AssA has a busy brain so he is constantly thinking of harebrained ideas. An urban garden YouTube channel?! Raising salsa and salad ingredients in your 1m x 1m Vegepod. We‘ve seen you let kale go to seed, watched you murder cucumber plants, and let veggies and herbs die a lingering death when you made Abbie’s garden in a wooden pallet with too little soil and variable amounts of water. And to have your produce growing in the heat and extreme sun of the pool deck isn’t helpful. Ace, perhaps you should keep some of your ideas to yourself as you plan and launch them properly. Your travel channel hasn’t come up for air in ages. Just like SelfishWRLD, you throw time and money at an idea without making a full commitment.

• Heart