Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the dentist vlog a couple thoughts

I agree totally with yall that said she really didn't do the dentist. They had a tour and walked around. Lying scumbags

Why does Big Pig's face look so greasy in the car? Maybe its sweat.....

Why in God's name did they have to show us them buying towels at Costco? Had absolutely zero to do with anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This popped up on my YT page and I didn’t think I’d seen it before. Anyway, I watched bits of it and was appalled about 20 mins in, when they start singing and won’t let Abbie escape the noise. Just one of the many examples of them ignoring her sensitivities and forcing her to stay in a situation that upsets her.
I know how she feels there, that would upset me too. I can't stand when people sing badly either. They even ignored her sign for break :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone had asked about Lauren Brazee liking Pig’s posts or vice versa. This was on Instagram today.

IMG_3186.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Which Gaylord??? Nashville? If so I may have to do some investigative reporting!
---

He hasn't worked has he??
I can't even imagine Pig and Abbie...alone at a concert...that is not a place for either for different reasons. She is truly disgusting and I hope the HUMPS do not fall for this.

Pig probably doesn't care about the concert....she is just scamming to get victims. Also pushing abbie as a normal teen who goes to concerts as a narrative.
I hope they don't go to that concert as it's going to be absolute hell for Abbie. She'll be melting down the whole time, begging to go home while Pig will just sit there filming the entire thing, woo-hooing really loudly while completely ignoring her daughter's feelings.

I think Abbie would rather watch live music at home on the telly. Stupid fat b***h she is
---
I’m ok with them getting her to do things like cooking. All Abbie wants to do is sit on the sofa,rock, eat, dig in her diaper and yell. So what if “poor Abbie” didn’t want to cook, tough titties, we all have to do things we don’t want to. She eats the food she’s constantly demanding so she can get her lazy ass of the sofa and get involved in the making/cooking of it. It doesn’t hurt her, at most she pissed off she’s being made to do something so she whines and moans. As for the yells, she does that all of the time, whether she’s upset or not, it’s a near constant. You can hear her throughout the house honking away even when she’s not being filmed. I think it’s something she enjoys doing, the vibrations on the back of her hand and sound she makes. I appreciate your outlook on this and I’m not disagreeing with you 😊 this is just my opinion on it.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm just saying this as an autistic person but I respect your opinion.

If she was interested and really wanted to help with the cooking, she would be smiling and really getting involved but I feel it was kinda forced for content

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope they don't go to that concert as it's going to be absolute hell for Abbie. She'll be melting down the whole time, begging to go home while Pig will just sit there filming the entire thing, woo-hooing really loudly while completely ignoring her daughter's feelings.

I think Abbie would rather watch live music at home on the telly. Stupid fat b***h she is
---

Thanks for clarifying. I'm just saying this as an autistic person but I respect your opinion.

If she was interested and really wanted to help with the cooking, she would be smiling and really getting involved but I feel it was kinda forced for content
For me, the issue is that they are forcing her to pretend to be involved with cooking....with that hand over hand crap...for VLOG content. If they were actually getting her involved with a real purpose of assisting as best she can..just because it's good for her to do things.. would be a different issue. They are forcing her like a trained animal....for the VLOG and for $$$$ ..not for her benefit.

• Heart
  • Angry
For me, the issue is that they are forcing her to pretend to be involved with cooking....with that hand over hand crap...for VLOG content. If they were actually getting her involved with a real purpose of assisting as best she can..just because it's good for her to do things.. would be a different issue. They are forcing her like a trained animal....for the VLOG and for $$$$ ..not for her benefit.
I totally agree. Every person (adult and child) has to do unpleasant things, and if someone is able to do something they should.
But like everything else, they missed the boat with Abbie. She did tasks during ABA sessions but no other time unless it was for a vlog.
The toys are a perfect example. She had those big totes of toys in the living room of the rental which she dumped and threw, and never picked up.
P bitched about it constantly. Now there are no toys.
But there could be had she been taught as child to pick them up, unpleasant or not.
No, I am not justifying the lack of toys. Just an example of their failure, and how that effects Abbie.
They've done everything for her, down to putting her clothes on for 18 years and then get teary when they have evaluations, behaviors, or no progress.
Idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree 100% about those goddamn autism, puzzle piece, good human, blah blah shirts.
They will dress her like that forever, because when she acts up in public people will see the shirt.
Not to mention, thats all Abbie is to them- autism. No identity, just autism and a walking billboard for FA.

In other news, my grandson ( age 3.5) who was completely non-verbal a year ago is simply killing it with his words and signs. He is in speech twice a week, and not using a device. Our first therapist was a bust- told us to just get the device immediately because he'll never verbalize, even though at that point he had already begun speaking. We dumped her. Anyway, our new therapist, who we LOVE, said no device yet, he's trying to speak and picks up signs immediately, so lets focus on it. We say the word as we sign it to him, and he does the same. (and he says dozens of other words with no signs, like all the colors, animals, foods, etc.) He has developed a sudden obsession with popcorn lately. So its kind of like Abbie and "donut" right now. He walks around all day saying and signing popcorn. But then, in my head I automatically hear Abbies old iPad saying
"Popcorn. Pretzels. Nature Valley Bar." 😂😂
Wonderful news about your grandson, Rocket. ❤

• Heart

I agree totally with yall that said she really didn't do the dentist. They had a tour and walked around. Lying scumbags

Why in God's name did they have to show us them buying towels at Costco? Had absolutely zero to do with anything
Big P and a few of the Huns just slather their faces in oil on “no makeup” days.

My hope would be that the towel purchases would be to add hospitality to the pool deck. But then that would mean more laundry…and I’m not sure they’re that generous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“And they’re bigger” -big p
We know you need a blanket to dry off with sweetie.

• Haha
After I heard Percillerpotamus say the towels were "bigger too", I immediately concluded that the big towel purchase must be a necessary thing.
But they do seem to have plenty of beach towels. I feel like that's her go to towel or towels. She would most likely need 2.
Maybe the bigger towels were just needed to dry off her enormous head?
Or maybe it was just one more unnecessary random purchase for the vlog?

• Haha
After I heard Percillerpotamus say the towels were "bigger too", I immediately concluded that the big towel purchase must be a necessary thing.
But they do seem to have plenty of beach towels. I feel like that's her go to towel or towels. She would most likely need 2.
Maybe the bigger towels were just needed to dry off her enormous head?
Or maybe it was just one more unnecessary random purchase for the vlog?
That head! I dont know how she even holds it up! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When P did the last live with her Huns, she said she and Ass went to Costco to buy things for their new business venture. Hun Stephanie said she can’t wait!

Also P mentioned the dentist appt and said Ab’s next appt is in December. Making it sound as though she had her teeth cleaned at this this appt.

• Wow
I think the towels are for the condo - Airbnb in North Carolina. Or they are for Isaiah.

I thought it was mentioned that the dentist visit was for a consultation. Either way, I have a feeling that the dentist is a stipulation of their guardianship. Are social services involved in guardianships?

Also, it’s strange they have free icees in the parking lot at the dentist office. Isn’t that defeating getting teeth cleaned?

Last edited:
  • Heart
It figures her dumb ass would buy white towels for an airbnb.
It's gonna be interesting to see how much action that property gets and the reviews people will leave. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot get over the fact that they say it is 80 degrees and then eat mashed potato and bread with that chicken slop - who wants mashed potato in that heat? Just have a simple chicken salad. No wonder they are so fat. Shack Boy is going to be huge very soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
I cannot get over the fact that they say it is 80 degrees and then eat mashed potato and bread with that chicken slop - who wants mashed potato in that heat? Just have a simple chicken salad. No wonder they are so fat. Shack Boy is going to be huge very soon.
💯.
Shack Boy!!! 👏 👏 👏
😆 🤣 😂
Yassss!!
😆 🤣 😂
That's the best name for him since Gaysiaha.
Thank you!! 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Where I grew up in Iowa, lifeguard training was quite involved - had to pass Water Safety Instructor training. Had to rescue someone out of deep water, (usually someone much larger than yourself) and that someone would “struggle” like a drowning person would, drowning people panic, and will climb on you, push you under water to to get on top of you. Had to take someone who was struggling down to the bottom of the pool (deep water) to get them to let go of you when they are panicing and at risk of drowning you. There are many water “carry” techniques to learn that you have to exhibit as well as performing many swimming strokes, treading water for quite some time, survival float, take a pair of jeans off in the water, tie the ends of the legs, then slap them hard on the water to make them into a float, all while treading in deep water. WSI training by the Red Cross was required 1st step towards Lifeguard Certification.
I’m in Iowa. People drown here every year in rivers . It’s sad. Didn’t know you could make a flotation device with blue jeans!!!

Reactions: 11
Nah, her dental appt has nothing to do with guardianship. The court system can ask for a medical review but that is very broad and for someone like Abbie, would consist of a psychiatric review, to show competency (or lack of).
The “dental appt” was a new patient drive, where you can come and tour the place, get a Kona ice and schedule a dental visit. I doubt we will see the appt come December and if we do, it will be a 💩 show.
Yes, Medicaid doesn’t pay for sedation typically. In NC they do the same thing. The only way you get sedation is for oral surgery. My daughter had horrible teeth and we paid $160, every time they had to selectively pull baby teeth, to allow her adult teeth to come in (her baby teeth were so strong that her adult teeth were cracking from not being strong enough to push them out). As parents, we knew she needed it and wouldn’t let her go without care though…
Oh and my youngest son had severe medical trauma due to a dentist illegally using a papoose board (I didn’t sign off on them being able to use one because he hated being confined). He was taken to a room and they were going to call me back, before they started any work. I hear him screaming within 4 minutes and run down, barge in and he is strapped to the board, dentist shoving blockers in and 6 assistants. I scream and he throws the blockers out and bites the dentist. I filed ethical grievances and complaints against the dentist and the office. He went through years of trauma afterwards and now, can finally sit and get his teeth cleaned but it took 10 years and driving over an hour, to find a autism friendly dental office and him getting comfortable and feeling safe.
I pray they don’t do this to Abbie either because I know Asa would act just like it was normal but papoosing Abbie would be like doing that to my youngest. They would thrash and injure themselves, being held down… She would definitely need sedation, for X-rays and exams, at this point because of their lack of parenting. Also, I don’t see how a dental office could even see if she didn’t have cavities. That isn’t just a visual exam but our offices always want X-rays, to make sure they don’t miss one. They can’t rule them out without them, unless they were done in the last 2 years and we know that hasn’t happened..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah, her dental appt has nothing to do with guardianship. The court system can ask for a medical review but that is very broad and for someone like Abbie, would consist of a psychiatric review, to show competency (or lack of).
The “dental appt” was a new patient drive, where you can come and tour the place, get a Kona ice and schedule a dental visit. I doubt we will see the appt come December and if we do, it will be a 💩 show.
Yes, Medicaid doesn’t pay for sedation typically. In NC they do the same thing. The only way you get sedation is for oral surgery. My daughter had horrible teeth and we paid $160, every time they had to selectively pull baby teeth, to allow her adult teeth to come in (her baby teeth were so strong that her adult teeth were cracking from not being strong enough to push them out). As parents, we knew she needed it and wouldn’t let her go without care though…
Oh and my youngest son had severe medical trauma due to a dentist illegally using a papoose board (I didn’t sign off on them being able to use one because he hated being confined). He was taken to a room and they were going to call me back, before they started any work. I hear him screaming within 4 minutes and run down, barge in and he is strapped to the board, dentist shoving blockers in and 6 assistants. I scream and he throws the blockers out and bites the dentist. I filed ethical grievances and complaints against the dentist and the office. He went through years of trauma afterwards and now, can finally sit and get his teeth cleaned but it took 10 years and driving over an hour, to find a autism friendly dental office and him getting comfortable and feeling safe.
I pray they don’t do this to Abbie either because I know Asa would act just like it was normal but papoosing Abbie would be like doing that to my youngest. They would thrash and injure themselves, being held down… She would definitely need sedation, for X-rays and exams, at this point because of their lack of parenting. Also, I don’t see how a dental office could even see if she didn’t have cavities. That isn’t just a visual exam but our offices always want X-rays, to make sure they don’t miss one. They can’t rule them out without them, unless they were done in the last 2 years and we know that hasn’t happened..
By papoosing do you mean literally strapping him down? If so, absolutely horrendous- sedation would be better surely.

While I'm on, Happy Bank Holiday to all British Tattlers!
---
💯.
Shack Boy!!! 👏 👏 👏
😆 🤣 😂
Yassss!!
😆 🤣 😂
That's the best name for him since Gaysiaha.
Thank you!! 👏 👏 👏
I always take it as a compliment when you are amused by something I post!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.