Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Years of NOT using slimelife has worked wonders for you! Don't even try to tell me you are a day older than 24.
Awwww
Years of NOT using slimelife has worked wonders for you! Don't even try to tell me you are a day older than 24.
awww thanks! This was taken a few years ago when I was about 31-32 :)
Yeah, I try to stay away from any kind of products I don’t need. One, their expensive and two I just don’t like putting things on my body or hair that’s unneeded. I try to keep things simple cause my face can break out very easily.

Outside of everything to do with FA and Cilla, if I didn’t know them at all.. I still wouldn’t understand how someone like Cilla is the face of a beauty product line. Has nothing to do with her weight either. But her complexion is shit. So obviously If she is using it’s products.. it is not working.

Reactions: 13

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I think that I found where Boy Wonder might be doing his Masters. I do find it hard to believe that he achieved a 3.0 for admittance though. Twatty Beast said that it was based in Florida and this fits. The program looks VERY basic and easy to complete and pass.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Now why the hell would I need to go through HER link to purchase something I can find by doing a simple Amazon search??? I mean it's not like she's advertising their own Amazon shop filled with merchandise they've created. How f'in stupid are people that they fall for this shit? I'm sorry I sound so salty but enough is enough with her damn gluttony! ME, ME, ME...then some MORE ME, with a dose of ME on the side. Woman, have you no shame? Of course you don't...you are a selfish, gluttonous, exploitative, dense, wolf in sheep's (if Omar could design for a sheep) clothing 😡
I watched a vlog a while back about influencers and merching. If I can find it, I will post it. If anyone clicks on Twatty's link out of curiosity and later goes onto Amazon or another affiliate independently, there are cookies attached that will find their way back to her and she will get the "sale". Of course cookies will find their way to Twatty Beast 🐽 🥴 😂
---
Off topic but I made the Dean's list at my college and I'm so proud of myself.
Congratulations!! What a fantastic achievement. You should be very proud of yourself🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Sorry, wasnt trying to be short!
I should've emoji'ed! :)
I knew you weren't NP.
---
She KNOWS Abs d I especially not like makeup and skin stuff. She is lying to try to defend her using her for money
Is that why they had to hold her down and block her in to try and put just blush on????
---
It honestly boggles my mind how many times per week these people eat out.
I'm only jealous we don't have a chik-fil-a lol.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Whale…we used to have a dental expert that haunted these halls. 😂 Y’all trying to conjure her up? You may get more than you bargained for. LMAO!
Kidding. I am not throwing shade. Teeth issues are terrible. It is painful and can definitely cause folks to be self conscience about their appearance. Thankfully, I have a mouth full of healthy chompers, but Man Meow struggles. His issues are hereditary as well.
Maassive wise:
They sure are on the struggle bus with posting vlogs. Wonder why?
Did the dentist put Percillerpants down for a week? Her posting all of these table cloth, bedspread and curtain looks for people to shop is laughable.
News alert 🐽….The majority doesn’t want to look like you.
OMG I wonder if she wore panties while dentisting...

• Haha

Angret

I'm sure she stomped her hooves that Abbie wouldn't wear that hat with that dress.
Abbie won’t even wear shoes. I’m sure there were actual tears shed that a typical teen wouldn’t wear shoes and a hat.

• Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Abbie looks like an 80 yr old woman with her disheveled hair and posture. And what is that top she’s wearing? Not only is it fugly it looks dirty.

And then we have Pig. She looks like she’s sitting at a child’s table. Look at where the table reaches her gunt! It’s twat level! Who wouldn’t love to be eating lunch with twat hairs from a Pig on the table. She’s so gross.
🤢🤢🤮🤮
I'm trying to decide if the chair Pig is sitting in has armrest. The others appear to have armrest but hers doesn't 🤔

• Haha

ABAPQueen1995

The grandparents are not good candidates. They have a disabled son who is now living in a home, so I don’t think they would want to take on an 18 year old with an intellectual disability. Candy and Wayne aint shit. Assa’s dad is in no condition to do it because he’s taking care of Donna it seems.

I think the only other option would be Abbie going into the system which I don’t think is a good idea because I’m not sure how it operates for someone at her level of ID. Who is to say she will be placed with in a better home or with a better family.
That definitely makes sense. I was going to suggest the idea of a group home or something like that but I was worried it wouldn't go down very well with everyone else on here

cucumber

VIP Member
I agree. I mean she has zero concept of being filmed. But, when we see her pushing people away or trying to
get away, but they force her to continue whatever it is they are doing so they can vlog her...??...BS. She doesn't understand she's being filmed but she definitely knows when she's fed up, but they persist. So to me, same difference.
That makes sense and I agree

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
For someone who slings these shit products daily, how come she has to read each products boxes to know what she's selling. Shouldn't she be prepared before going live. And referring to packaging as sexy...thank you Abbie for making mom a top hog, she couldn't do it with you.
I can't. Why the hell sells a product by thee box it come in?

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Nice and btw I don’t want you to think I’m being judgy towards the price on one of those. My judgment is only towards the gluttonous pigs maassholes. They just buy shit to buy shit. Probably gonna be opening up a circus soon with Isaiah coming home. The popcorn machine is fitting.
I think we'll see more stuff like this - them buying stuff on Amazon just to put it in their storefront to make a buck or two.

• Angry
  • Sick