Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Someone else mentioned him being Abbie’s teacher. Even if he had the grades to go to grad school, if he’s at home he can sign off on paperwork and assist A. It’s too good a deal for A&P to pass up. I bet money they spin it being good for the whole family. When it’s actually horrible. More grifting for government money, Abbie is without a skilled teacher and A gets to control both of his kids and get money for it.
Isaiah would need a B.S. Education to teach Abbie so that plan won't work. Good though though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

cucumber

VIP Member
Holy shit you'd need 3 tape measures to go around that
---
View attachment 2178732

Girrrrrrrrl whoohew! You're SO pretty!
You're the Exthpert on fashion! Ltk, pots pans pigs, Piggy's stuff and shit. What else did you say?
View attachment 2178730

Oh Pig! That DuoFlab is working SO great on your dry ass crispy skin and crevices.
Boy I can sure tell you're a Guru!
Piggy only signed up because she thought it said Gyro.
OMG what fabulously disgusting pics of her teeth and neck flab 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I bet Twatty Beast has a major case of FOMO right about now. I wonder if she is planning her own birthday get away with her "girls" Tea Cup and Baby Spam?

• Haha
  • Sick
You are by no means a 'flunkie"! SO many people have great careers without college!
And while I feel a child finishing college ( if they choose that path) is something to celebrate, these fools are just next level. As many others have said, they act as if he is Sheldon Cooper!
I have a Psych BA and I am dead serious when I say it was not a difficult degree to get, even with a specialty track. (Mine was Chemical Dependency)
And he never made Chancellors or Deans list even once. But they think "Psychology" is such an impressive term!! 🤣 🤣
Do we get To know his grade of pass?

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Just catching up, did I miss it...did they even acknowledge Abbie's birthday at all other than at the graduation?? Normally birthdays are a big deal but I feel like there hasn't been anything ..or I've just missed it 🤦
They did a joint graduation/birthday party in Boone. Priscilla bought two cakes and they sang happy birthday to Abbie.

• Sick

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Assa posted a video on Facebook, I have no idea what it’s about….didn’t watch it but it looks like Abbie is brushing her hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

cucumber

VIP Member
Do guys, men, get roses when they graduate from college? I live in the U.S., in the Midwest. Just haven’t seen this. I’m almost 70 years old. 🌹🌹 At least they didn’t stick a paper crown on him or make him wear a sash……or did they? 👑
No...that was his birthday....

• Haha
  • Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

A bore (boar)
A sow
Dogs,cat,fish, quail
Here comes another fail

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I dont know, lol. I dont even know where they sent him!
I just found it odd that they kept bragging about sending him on a trip, when we know they just left Boone Monday and he pops up in Jax Thursday evening?
SO- he gave up his entire (and final!) Spring Break to go on the "sensory friendly" SC trip with them. Then spent his entire graduation weekend with them instead of friends, and in return he gets a 2 day, mid-week "trip" in his home state?!
What a joke!
I thought they said Dayton, but maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Porg23

It is a 2.0, which is standard at most Universities, maintaining a 2.0, is not difficult.

A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.00 must be earned in major courses taken at Appalachian. In addition, a minimum 2.0 overall cumulative GPA and a minimum of at least 120 credit hours must be earned in order to graduate from Appalachian.
I’m from the UK and wonder how that equates to our degree classifications. Would it be a 2:1 or 2:2? Also what do the cords signify? I noticed Isaiah didn’t have any.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
WTF was he stealing? She was probably holding onto his balls and he needed them to return to Pig. They are "re-movable" after all and are kept securely under one of the gunts.
No one knows. But heres the definition of moving property from the Wisconsin State Legislature.
Screenshot 2023-05-16 6.18.14 PM.png