Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Welp… looks like I moved away from Ashe county (20 mins from boone) just in time to not get my fries stolen at zaxbys by the Princess …
I’d be in boone usually 4 days a week and worked there at one point. It’s such a small college town I guarantee you I would of probably ran into Isiah at some point.

Anyways… here’s me and my guy standing at the same spot they were
7FC9466E-7623-45CB-A25B-8BBB472D717C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bogey

VIP Member
I think they used Googles to find every obscure graduation reference and did all the things. Except iron.

(And it makes me so grateful my parents didn’t come to any of my graduations or my wedding. They had these reasons like it was too expensive or it would make my sibling sad or whatever. But they hung the pictures right by the front door. Their version of “content.”)
I'm sure big P had a graduation celebration vision board.

Ass talking about the smell of pig manure like he doesn't live with princess poopy pants and queen shart.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
She is over fed and has a roof over her head. The state already has far more than they can care for and doesn’t want the expense or responsibility of another. And no one in her family or extended family wants her or advocates on her behalf.

No help is coming for Abbie. 😢
This is important to remember.

There really is no help coming for Abbie.

Nothing her parents have or haven't done is going to get in the way of the guardianship. The state does not want to assume care. No one else in their family has any interest in assuming care, including any of the grandparents. APS will not care.
She's housed, she's fed, she's clothed, she sees a doctor periodically. As things are right now, no local or state or federal institution give a single shit. No one in their orbit - like "friends," family, JSA, therapists, etc - cares, and even if they do there's quite literally nothing they can do about it beyond talking to Asa & Priscilla (or putting them on blast publicly in hopes of internet backlash).

Social Security may (probably will) care about the money and getting that back. They will not care, nor can they do anything about, whether Abbie is potty trained or her hunched back or how her hair is maintained.
The IRS would care about any sort of tax irregularities if those exist, but they don't care about Abbie.

It's pointless to hope that the judge or Abbie's ad litem in the guardianship case will "do something" about the vlogging or what prescription meds she's given or any of it. They don't care. Abbie has at least one parent willing to house her, feed her, clothe her, and keep an eye on her daily; the court, the county, and the state do not want any part of having to provide care to a severely disabled adult.
In a similar vein, none of the grandparents want anything to do with the reality of Abbie's daily care. Yeah, even Asa's mother & stepfather; they wouldn't even take her for a weekend. None of Asa's siblings give a single shit, and we don't "officially" know that Priscilla's siblings exist so they're obviously right out of the running.

No one cares.

Asa will get guardianship.
Abbie will (rightfully) be eligible to receive the monthly SSI pittance.
None of the grandparents, even the ones some of y'all think are good people, are going to swoop in and set Asa & Priscilla straight.
The vlogging and social media will continue.
Oh, and Isaiah will get a job as an RBT if he applies for them. That field is far too understaffed and turnover is so high that the majority of companies offering ABA services will not give a shit about Fathering Autism. Capitalism, baybeeeeee!!

Public backlash from the vlogging is the only thing that might make any sort of a difference. If they're not bringing in the money by exploiting Abbie, they'll put her in a facility as quickly as possible. She'd stand a chance at getting better care in one.
But the reality of it is that this is how Abbie's life will be. This is her existence. No one is coming to save her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I guess they don't realize that they wouldn't have to do this if their lives were not on YouTube for the whole world to see? Or if they were just honest hard working people not trying to always scam money. As Asa himself once said "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A great big Tattle ‘Neer THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS to @Srsmom for providing us with a hilarious and truthful title for thread #157.
😂🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼😂
Amazing! Simply ahhhhmazing! ❤
Y’all please give her all the tattle love your teats have to offer! 😂
1683925482579.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Oh…these are fun.😂
IMG_0975.jpeg

No one is listening? Excluding you Moobie, right? Sure looks like you heard it loud and clear. Nobody cares…same thing…looks like you cared enough to run that cock smoker of yours..just saying.
IMG_0974.jpeg

I’m actually the speller ON the family. 😂SMH😂 Bitch cannot even come correct with a response.

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@SCCOct66 Those Googles images are a treasure trove. You picked the perfect one. It looks just like her. Giddyup Tattleneers! Who wants to go on a Ciller the Centaur ride? 🐽Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee🐽
IMG_0449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yeah, but did you catch the tub of Haagan Dazs? There also looks to be a few other tubs in there too. Gluttonous beasts.
That is what I am sayin’! Hell no, she is not going to use those chives. Not when she has PF Chang dumplings to gnaw on and three tubs of ice cream to slurp down.
I feel the same as many of you regarding the pool.
🐽: Look at wee me. I get to float around and pee in my pool. Buy into my scam and you can do the same.
Bitch..NO!
There is literally NOTHING about them or what they have that should give anyone a case of FOMO.
If having a pool meant I had to live their lives, look like them, lie like them, etc. then I choose BeeBee’s water trough outside of a homeless shelter.
Thankfully, the neighbors have a giant pool that we have an open invitation to. They also have fresh eggs, lots of critters, a healthy garden, a pool house…not a shack…a house. Kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms. Outdoor kitchen. Outdoor bathroom with a shower. Their main house has a beautiful kitchen renovation that makes Pig’s look like a hovel.
Point being…they ain’t special. Their lives suck ass and having a pool and new patio furniture equipped to hold their fat asses doesn’t change a thing.
---
C’mon! 😂😂😂😂
She is atrocious.
IMG_0951.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
And there we have it. They are using the excuse that Abbie is a homebody to not go RVing this summer and they are "busy". They might or might not sell the RV. Tell us that you are selling it it without telling us that you are selling it. In need of funds, Tubby? By the way, your Beast has an appalling lack of manners. The way that her tongue lolls around food is grotesque. I can't imagine how awful that vehicle stank after their drive home. Filthy bastards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
It’s crazy on Mother’s Day at restaurants, so guess where I’m meeting my daughter and granddaughter for lunch. Yes, McDonalds! I’m at a table waiting for them to show up in a few. After that, Target to get something for my granddaughter who made Safety Patrol for next school year. Nothing fancy here, but lots of love! 😍
Took my boy to get his hair cut because he was in dire need of one, then we stopped by McD's for nuggets as a "reward". He was so good sitting in the chair for the stylist, and we even ventured into using scissors with no problems! We've gone to the same place every time, and the ladies all know him there. THAT is what getting his hair cut every few weeks has done. Aside from the fact that it looks much better and is easier to upkeep. Have a great day mommas!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
O. M. G!!!!!!!

NAILED HER VERY (porcine) ESSENCE!!!!!
---
I guess the humpers were just dying to know. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

View attachment 2179767
Some call it a kimono, some call it a large, yellow, fake lace tablecloth 🐽 🧐
1684437411233.png

---
Why do they show Abbie looking like a homeless person. Disheveled, hair flying, clothes too small, and she looks like she needs a bath(not Abbie’s fault of course). I’m sure they’re not bathing her regularly since she is not at school daily. But Pig thinks short hair looks special needs. 👀. Oh OK.
I wonder what Kaitlin really thinks when she sees Abbie? As eccentric as she is, Kaitlin really puts Kaidale first. ALWAYS. That young man is always beautifully dressed, looks very clean, gets his hair done and is involved in numerous activities that cost money and she does all of this as a single working mother. I wonder if the treatment of Abbie has caused a rift in the friendship? She seems too kind to just ghost Twatty Beast, but she sure isn't in the picture like she used to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
And P and Ass both accusing the person of listening to their "hater group" and being brain washed and told what to think... by this nefarious group.
EXACTLY! Brainwashed…lol.
He said, Hundreds of thousands of parents, professionals, therapists, teachers, doctors and autistics LOVE what we do.
Never mind the fact that they can’t keep a teacher. Therapists seem to come and go. We only see them engage regularly with the ob gyn and the psychologist that has never met Abbie or them in person. 100’s of 1,000’s, yet they are lucky to get 40K views…300 comments on a good day.
Meanwhile, every single anti-Maassive video, website, etc. is filled with 1,000’s of comments from us brainwashed sheep. We are on thread #157 chatting about their nonsense. 1,000 ish posts per thread. 😂😂😂
Put that in your vape and choke on it, Moobie.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart