Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angret

Anyone know what concert they are going too. I am also going to concert tonight and I wonder if the concert is in Jacksonville or in Tampa. I am seeing Ed Sheeran tonight for the first time but I'm just wondering if I will see them in the wild tonight.
We were stuck in the concert traffic in Tampa. Enjoy the concert!

Reactions: 8

ABAPQueen1995

Same here. Although, if there is one thing I have learned from social media it is that people lie. I am sure there are many that are professionals, but how do we know for sure? But! I definitely follow what you are saying. I also cringe when humps claim to be a teacher and then go on to misspell non stop. Bless it!😹
Maybe Moobie can make a vlog teaching the 100’s of 1,000’s about anger management and self control. LMAO! He has those two nailed.😹
He was on the war path yesterday. No sleep? Hungover? Was he not looking forward to watching Cody Jinks through binoculars? According to her IG story, it sounds like Pig likes to sing every song…badly. Maybe he was dreading that?
View attachment 2187234
I think he needs to get bent. Why won't he listen to those who are speaking the truth and showing concern for his poor daughter?
---
Anyone interested in dipping a toe into the thread suggestion lady pond that is The Ciller the Centaur Canal?
Yes?
Whale….on PAGE 48…y’all dive right in!😂
105 characters including Fathering Autism #158 and spaces.
CHEERS!🧉
View attachment 2187562
I have a suggestion:

The Maassive scams are getting worse, are these 2 about to be cursed?
---
65 lbs down from her surgery weight? I think someone's lying.

View attachment 2187585
Lol she looks like she's wearing a tablecloth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
And they will claim all of it as part of Abbie's homeschooling supplies. Just like the dehydrator, apple peeler/corer, and juicer. Likely the government funds from that scholarship all going to this shit. They film her (for content) using these things as supposed "school" when really they are just scamming the system and making a profit.
---

They sale stovetop popcorn makers. You turn a handle and it functions like a popcorn machine.
Yum! Thank you, I’ll look it up!

Reactions: 6