Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgia03

Chatty Member
It's so funny how she always has that white spot under her non-existent chin, where the sun doesn't reach. Her massive jowls, and skin folds, block the Sun, and keep that area cancer free😉😆
Hahaha good point, hadn't thought of it that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Srsmom

VIP Member
This is not anything new and it's not available to anyone with a graduate degree. For example: someone who has a degree and works as a CPA can take the classes that are a high overview of pedagogy and classroom standards, etc. If they pass all the tests then they could accept a teaching job for mathematics. And so on. But this is limited to areas where there is a teacher shortage. It's not ideal but some people have a natural gift for teaching. Kylie would have to have a degree in special education to teach Abbie so she wouldn't need this certification. Also, if Kylie doesn't have sp. ed. degree they could not hire her and have her salary paid by the state.
---

She probably doesn't know the difference.
---

They met Summer at Surfers for Autism, her dad was involved with it also.
Does Kylie not have a degree? I thought she did? Maybe I’m getting them mixed up. If she had a degree and behavior experience, could she not alternatively certify?

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
I'm dyin'😆😆 can you imagine the look on their faces when they saw her asphalt black soles👣😲😝🤢

I was cleaning out my storage and found these 2 gems, first of all who raises their arms up like a bird to hug their daughter, most will bend down and encircle them. Second Abby can't even reach her arms past Cillapotamus' hips.
And then we have summer draped over the island, with her hair and dandruff dropping all over it, who does that at someone else's house. Oh yeah I forget, we're talking about a pigsty, a literal pigsty🐷🐖🐽
So where do you carry your weight PIG???
Hahahahahaha!

• Haha

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Does Kylie not have a degree? I thought she did? Maybe I’m getting them mixed up. If she had a degree and behavior experience, could she not alternatively certify?
Special education has an entirely different scope than standard education courses. I don't know if Kylie has a degree but if we are talking about Abbie then Kylie could not have a degree in, let's say Psychology, she could not try to become certified by these guidelines to teach special education.
Special education requires in-depth knowledge over a vast amount of disabilities as well as behavioral and psychological. Some special education students are able to participate in a traditional classroom with support from a special education teacher/s. Others may be in a special education classroom which normally is a handful of students and often a teacher's assistant/aide.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
I don't think she got kicked out at all. They paid for her to be there, brought attention to/free advertising for the school, plus Abbie wasn't the only child like her there. Doubt it was anything as dramatic as being kicked out.

Ass had mentioned a few times they debated on sending her back to jsa or not. So it was an idea in the making for over a year (at least.) I think the "homeschool " decision was purely to provide them with more content.

Plus they wanted Ab in the program that taught life skills, independence stuff, but she was removed from that in jsa after a short time. She was placed back into the program she was suppose to age out of. The school essentially told them that she can not be in any more advanced programs. Sure that was a kick to their egos.

But nah I don't believe they "kicked her out."
I agree.
I just remembered hearing the Massive bragging about how Abbie was allowed to stay at Jsa until age 23. Plus I think they liked making her someone else's problem 5 days a week.

The content angle is probably it as all they care about is Money.

Reactions: 11

KateK

VIP Member
DCP usually gets a bunch of stuff wrong, because he just cribs his work from random posts on Tattle without following the entire thread or employing any critical thinking. The only good thing about him is he gets Asa's panties in a wad.
He is a youtubeR himself.. with a "B" rating.. seems like he should have an idea of youtube at least...but that figure seems extremely high.. the max daily rate is on social blade... which I dont think they make the max..and it would be nowhere near 6 figures a month.. maybe he meant to say per year.

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Online programs accept about everyone in. If he was going to like UF, those schools sound a little better and have actual in person classes. Can’t have the humpers thinking that they can apply and get in to take the same classes as GB now..
Plus, it sounds better when they talk about him being so busy with school and then going to work. They can’t have people think that he just does his schooling in the shack out back and then heads off to work… I doubt he is even working full-time, as most clients just want afternoon hours..
My son is an out of state UF student, who lives in Gainesville during the school year. UF holds a top 5 ranking amongst public universities in the US, and many of their classes, even for those students who travel across the country to attend school there, are online, especially in the business school. That was something my husband and I had to get used to, but our rising senior son has flourished so the remote aspect of many of his classes didn't affect his performance. It is very difficult to obtain admission to UF, with a general acceptance rate of less than 30% for Florida students and it's even lower for OOS students. I do agree, though, there are "online only" type schools/programs out there (University of Phoenix commercials come to mind), but that is definitely not the case at UF. I don't know about Florida Tech, but doing a quick Niche search, it looks like a decent school. The trend for many universities seems to be heading to more remote learning, which is unfortunate in my opinion. In contrast, the university our daughter attends has very few online classes, across all majors. I guess it just depends on the school/program.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I wonder if Golden Boy is going to do his Masters online. He could attend Jacksonville State University in person but they require the Graduate Records Examination (GRE) as an application requirement, and are looking for a minimum 3.5 GPA. There are many online programs that don’t require the GRE and may have lower grade point thresholds. You would think that his parents would have highlighted the news if he was studying for the GRE. Hmmm.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Boy Wonder's vlogs portray him as an immature, inarticulate, lazy and spoiled Izzy No Mates. Not a great presentation for future employment or educational opportunities.
---

I have a college diploma and university degree via the traditional route of attending campus. I also have a college diploma, completely done online with exams proctored at nearby colleges. The main difference is that a student needs to physically be in a room with their peers and profs to get a full education that goes beyond reading and writing essays. The social aspect is so important because it helps students develop debating skills, co-operation and leadership. Remote/online learning is not the best way to grow for young students and lockdown proved that. I'm not saying that it is all bad, but there is a huge element missing when a young student is not learning in a classroom environment. It's a different kettle of fish for professional, mature students who are doing MBAs and other graduate programs. The mindset is different for most sheltered 21 year olds compared to a mature 30 year old who is working full time and doing studies.
I meant the difference in legitimacy. Going in person depending on the degree is an outdated concept as most colleges now offer online classes and fully online degrees.

@PugliaLiving @Lizaable90

BCBC Certifcation requires a Master degree.
BCBA Certificate requires a Bachelors degree

So he couldn’t have gotten even a certificate before graduation.

If Flordia Tech is the school he is attending, they offer two different Master programs for BCBA
Behavior Analysis Practice, M.A
Applied Behavior Analysis, M.S

The first one is the one you linked and it is fully online. The other one is not and it looks like Florida Tech only has campuses in Melbourne and Orlando. I’m not sure how close those are to Jacksonville.

The fully online one has coursework that meets the BCBA certification course requirements and it meets the degree requirements.

The other one meets the coursework, degree and field work requirements.

Last edited:

Angret

Bold of you to assume anyone is changing her.

Ab is off some place drugged to her core. Her hygiene is tomorrow's (or the next day's) problem.
Which is where she spends most of her time unless she’s needed for content. One of the perks, for them, of not having her in school, is not having to take care of her needs every day.

• Sad