Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

derr1117

VIP Member
I got my life back today. I’ve been medically cleared to start driving and working (although I still have six weeks I can take). I’ll start cardiac rehabilitation within the next week and work around those appointments. Driving my car for the first time in six weeks today felt like freedom

• Heart
Reactions: 57

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Prison Bars Baaaaaby! 😂
Can we all give it up for the OG of all OG’s…our lady @RocketQueen for gracing us with a title of pure perfection 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Congratulations and a maassive THANK YOU! We love us some 🚀👸!
Please give her some of your unconditional Tattle love guyth!❤
F0072DD3-2AF0-469C-B3C6-C9CEA22EEC39.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I havent read back, so if its been said forgive me, but during that hair flip short P said "OMG my dream came true!"
WTF. What dream is that?
To have a "diva" daughter?
She is one demented bitch. o_O o_O

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Today's was "be kind to everyone " I think.
That only applies to everyone but him.
How kind does he think he was being when he contacted that girl's employer?
What about when he never updated the child support court about his change in income?
How kind has he been all these years to his 1st daughter?
The list of him being a total dick is long.
He's the furthest thing from kind there is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MaidenX

VIP Member
Ass is on full alert deleting any comment mention the new video. Poor guy having to work extra hard policing comments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member

This will give me nightmares
---

The begging was atrocious, but it was hilarious watching her struggle to do simple math in her head. That made it worth it.
I hate that demented twat. I have a visceral hate for her that is as heavy and thick of the visceral fat on her obsese body. I am not a person who comments on people's size because I don't know why they are tiny, medium or large, but I have no problem banging on about that sow. What bothers me is that she has a daughter who will need full assistance for the rest of her life and a son who is expected to care for his sister after his parents die. Instead of getting healthy for them, what does she do? She eats like an absolute glutton, drinks like the town drunk and lazes around like the laziest sloth, all of which is accelerating her death. She disgusts me. She has the means to be healthy and she has the tools to be fit. We know that sow can't cook and gets sponsors like Hello Fresh. At the very least, HF provides the first two things that twat needs in the kitchen and that is portion control and balanced nutrition. If she doesn't want to "cook", she can hire a nutritionist to prepare healthy meals for the family. She can more than afford it. She lives in a part of the country that allows a very long swim season. She could hire someone for private water aerobics sessions. She has a damn Peloton that was FREE and the monthly membership is cheaper than a bottle of scotch.
As much as I hate her, I am disgusted at the absolute muppets who support her grifting by purchasing that utter garbage. Who cares if that Beast "needs" to sell to meet her greed? She doesn't give a ding dong about anyone who buys that overpriced crap. They need to wake up and realize that they are dollar signs, not people, to her.
That fat Beast's downfall can't come quick enough for me. Sadly, it will affect Abbie down the road. We all know that she gets absolutely nothing even though she is the reason for their apparant riches, but if it came to a tipping point, they have the means right now to place her in a good facility. They won't be on this lottery winner high for much longer and Abbie won't likely live in a top level residence once the funds are depleted.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My god, P is just the stupidest woman.
She should really, really stop speaking.
"Atha, you havent heard of mon-a-tory? Theres whole mon-a-tory schools!!
Thats Montessori, you dipshit!
And it wouldnt hurt you to enroll!! o_O 😂 o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
So Abbie can piss and poop herself, but she can do a hair flip. Priorities. This gets me so angry. They treat her like she's a damn seal.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

jacjos123

Let’s hope thousands of humpers get the message A&P are dickbags. Hurt him where it counts. If FA drops off the face of the earth there goes the rest of their grift. DCP is reading Social Blade and I’m not convinced those numbers are accurate.

The best thing to happen would be an IRS audit along with exposing their SSI fraud. If this blows up like I hope it does, imagine the stain Pig would leave on SL. Michelle, the CEO, doesn’t want a known alleged tax thief as the face of her Fempire.

In DC our news channel does this segment called 7 on your side where you report on things like businesses who rip you off. If it is true A&P ripped off the government I hope it makes the news in JAX. We all know how much A&P love making the news🤣🤣🤣
Apparently the top seller at Limelife (I have to find the exact info again) is being prosecuted for possible tax fraud and owes the IRS 130k. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36